=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 Starting Date and Important Notice.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 Starting Date… Do you wish to know when the Nigerian Airforce Management will begin massive intake for 2019? If yes, this page will drill you through every single update you need to excel on the forth coming recruitment exercise for 2019.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2019 Starting Date
Candidates that qualify after the registration process would be invited for Zonal Recruitment Exercise which would hold from Saturday, 9 March – Saturday, 23 March 2019. Also, candidates that qualify after the Zonal Recruitment Exercise would be invited for Final Selection Interview Exercise, after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Basic Military Training.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Date.
The Nigerian Air Force will announced the Airmen / AirWomen Recruitment Exercise date. The deadline for the Registration will also be announced with the release of the form.
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2018. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2018.
- Marital Status: Before you apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018, you need to be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 creditsincluding Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE obtained not later than 6 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English.
NAF Screening Centres.
Before you can move further with Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2018/2019, kindly note that a Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG, Nigerian Air Force Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 113, Helicopter Combat Training Group Nigerian Air Force Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group Nigerian Air Force Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Bauchi: Nigerian Air Force Base Bauchi
NAF Zonal Screening Centres.
This is to inform all applicants that the the Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2018 Recruitment Exercise will commence at the following centres:
- a. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- b. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- c. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- d. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- e. 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- f. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- g. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- h. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- i. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- j. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- k. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- l. 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- m. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- n. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
If you received SMS after your online Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2018 form submission, kindly report with the original of your credentials to the centres for screening.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.