Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidate 2020 for Interview.
Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2020: In this article, I will guide you on how to check if shortlisted on the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC recruitment full list of shortlisted candidates for pre-screening 2020.
In this article, just as the caption implies, will guide you on how to check your name on the Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC List of successful candidates. Ensure you adhere to the instructions on how to check the 2020 Nigerian Army DSSC List.
This is to inform all applicant of Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC that the pre-screening exercise list of successful candidate held on Saturday
2nd December, 2017 is now available online. It is to your notice that we shall update you on this page once the full list is out. Make sure you bookmark this page…
Rumors has been spread that the Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2020/2021 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”.
All participants are hereby informed that Nigerian Navy DSSC list of has been released. Applicants are hereby advised to check their names with the guideline provided below.
How to Check Nigerian Navy DSSC and SSC Shortlisted Candidate.
Checking your name on the list is easy and simple if only you will follow the procedures listed below
STEP 1 :- Click here to download the list to your mobile device or computer. Ensure your device has PDF reader, which will enable you to view the list properly
STEP 2 :- After downloading the list, use the search box to find your name on the list or press CTRL F on your computer device keyboard to bring your the search box.
STEP 3 :- Type in your name on the box and click enter. Continue to click enter till you see your name or a box will appear with instruction written on it.
N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check Nigerian Navy course 26 list of successful candidates for recruitment exercise. If you are shortlisted on the portal, we advise you to prepare for interview and if you are not shortlisted, please keep checking this page from time to time for updates.
Congratulations to all Successful Candidates for Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC…
If you are finding it difficult to check, you can leave your name, examination centre and application number at the comment section at the end of this page below so that others that have checked can also help you out. Feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
CANDIDATE ARRIVAL DATE:
Wednesday 5 July 2017 (Not yet announced). Candidates who fail to report by 12pm on Sunday 9 July 2018 stand disqualified.
CANDIDATE ARRIVAL VENUE: Not yet updated.
DSSC REQUIREMENT FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
All Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of their:
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Letter of indigeneship
- Secondary school testimonials
- Certificates (WAEC/NECO/GCE)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
DSSC WELFARE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are to also come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Four recent passport photographs (coloured).
Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heeled cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
All successful candidate should also note that;
- Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the College.
- Candidates will not be allowed to receive visitors once taken on strength and will not be allowed to leave the College premises for the first three months of training.
- Candidates and their families/loved ones are to please note the above for strict compliance.
What’s your take on this? I believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.