Nigerian Army Recruitment 2019/2020 Form and 78RRI Guidelines.
- If you are searching for ‘Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The authorities of the Nigerian Army wishes to notify all aspiring applicant that the 78 Regular Recruits Intake (RRI) recruitment form for 2019/2020 tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women is not yet enabled for successful registration. On this note, all anticipating applicant are to read below to see the guidelines and procedure involve in the recruitment exercise.
Nigerian Army 78rri Recruitment application for 2019 has come and gone. Nigerian Army (NN) 2019 (78rri) is next in view. Learn how to apply fast before the closing date and how to get shortlisted for Army recruitment 2019.
You may be asking, when is the Nigeria Army Recruitment 2019 Application portal going to open and how can I register? This is the question asked by so many persons who wants to know when Nigerian 2019 Recruitment will begin.
The Nigerian Armed Forces are the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Its origins lie in the elements of the Royal West African Frontier Force that became Nigerian when independence was granted in 1960.
The Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. General Tukur Buratai said the Nigeria Army would recruit 12,000 personnel this year to boost its manpower.
Job Title: Trades/Non Tradesmen/Women
Start Date: 19/12/18
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
How to Apply – Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
APPLICATION GUIDE: – Interested candidates are to:
- When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Application Deadline: 30th January, 2019.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
- NA Recruitment form is free.
1.) Non Tradesmen/Women
4.) Song Writer (Nigerian Army Band Corps)
7.) Video Cameraman/Woman
8.) Mechanical Technician (Army Aviation)
9.) Electrical Technician (Army Aviation)
10.) Video Technician
11.) Chaplain (Roman Catholic)
12.) Graphic Designer
13.) Public Address Operator/Audiographer
14.) Chaplain (Islamic)
15.) Chaplain (Protestant)
16.) Finance Corp
17.) Military Police
18.) Biomed Technician
19.) Medical Supplier
21.) Computer Operator/Technician
22.) Language Expert
24.) Driver (Intelligence Corps)
25.) Electrician (Intelligence Corps)
26.) Language Teacher
27.) Plumber (Intelligence Corps)
32.) Library Scientist
34.) Spray Painter
35.) X-Ray Technician
37.) Electro-medical Technician
38.) Boat Technician
40.) Sign Writer
41.) Dental Technician
43.) Generator/Plant Technician
44.) Automotive Electrician
46.) Pharmacy Technician
47.) Environmental Technician
49.) Sports Instructor
51.) Drivers (Nigerian Army Medical Corps)
52.) Painter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
53.) Iron Bender (Nigerian Army Engineers)
54.) Aluminium Work Technician
55.) Technician (Nigerian Army Signal)
56.) Caterer (Supply and Transport)
57.) Driver (Supply and Transport)
58.) Boat Operator (Supply and Transport)
59.) Boat Engineer (Supply and Transport)
61.) Fabrication/Panel Beater
62.) Vehicle Mechanic
63.) Radio/Electronic Technician
64.) Instrument Technician
65.) Mechanical/Electronic Engineer
66.) Refrigeration & Air-Conditioner Technician
67.) Mason/Bricklayer (Nigerian Army Engineers)
68.) Carpenter (Nigerian Army Engineers)
69.) Electrician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
70.) Plant Operator (Nigerian Army Engineers)
71.) Refrigeration and Air Condition Technician (Nigerian Army Engineers)
72.) Tiller (Nigerian Army Engineers)
73.) Welder/Metal Work Technician
Documents Needed for Nigerian Army Online Registration
1). Passport size photograph
2). First School Leaving Certificate
3). Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
4). optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
5). Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigerian Army Recruitment Basic Requirements;
1). Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth
2). Candidate must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in either WASSCE/GCE/NECO or NABTEB. Hence, one of the credits must be English Language.
3). In addition to qualification above, those applying as tradesmen women must also possess OND/Trade Tcst/City and Guild Certificate. Details are available on the http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
4). Candidate must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen women while tradesmen women must be between the ages of 18 – 26years by 1st June 2017.
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment for Free
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment
- How to Join Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment as a Graduate
- How to be Shortlisted into Nigerian Army with the Speed of Light
- When is Nigerian Army Examination Screening? – Check Date Here
5). Candidate must be free of any criminal conviction.
6). You must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
7). Not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for male and female applicants respectively.
8). You are to print out your submitted form which you will present at the exam screening center.
9). Click here to Download Nigerian Army Up-to-date Past Questions
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment.
The application portal will be open soon. You can start application into the Nigerian Army recruitment by following the lead below;
1). Go to the Nigerian Army recruitment portal at http://recruitment.army.mil.ng,
2). Applicants are to apply once as multiple application will be disqualified.
3). On submission of application online, applicants are to print out the completed application form which must include the following parts;
i) Declaration and Certification by Parents / Guardian Form.
ii) Local Government Area Certification Form.
iii) Police Certification Form.
iv) Guarantors Form.
4). Candidates are to come along to the designated screening centres with the online printed forms.
Visit http://recruitment.army.mil.ng for registration details.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Online – Tutorial Guide
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
Nigerian Army Screening Centres in Nigeria
1). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 1
Nigerian Army School of Military Engineering, Makurdi
2). NORTH CENTRAL ZONE 2
Headquarters, 31 Artillery Brigade Minna
3). NORTH EAST ZONE 1
Headquarters 23 Brigade Nigerian Army, Yola
4). NORTH EAST ZONE 2
Headquarters 33 Brigade Nigerian Army, Bauchi
5) NORTH WEST ZONE 1
Headquarters 1 Brigade, Sokoto
6). NORTH WEST ZONE 2
Headquarters 1 Division Kaduna
7). SOUTH EAST 1
Headquarters 34 Brigade Nigerian Army, Obinze Barracks Owerri
8 South East 2
Headquarters 82 Division Garrison, Enugu
8). SOUTH SOUTH 1
Headquarters, 2 Brigade Port Harcourt
10). SOUTH SOUTH 2
Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
11). SOUTH WEST 1
Headquarters 32 Artillery Brigade, Akure
12). SOUTH WEST 2
Headquarters 2 Division Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan
N/B: Selected applicants have been sent an email confirmation and should bring the following to the centre.
1). Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Log in to download)
2). Primary School Testimonial (Original)
3). Primary School Certificate (Original)
4). Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
5). Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
6). Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
7). Certificate of State of Origin
8). Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
9). Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
10). Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
11). Writing materials
The Nigerian management of Nigerian Army will announced the Recruitment Exercise date. The deadline for the Registration will also be announced with the release of the form.
CLOSING DATE: 30th January, 2019.
That’s all for now. Do visit this page daily for the latest on 2019 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment.
- nigerian army recruitment form 2019/2020
- nigerian army portal 2019/20 official
- nigerian army recruitment form 2019 online
- nigerian army recruitment form 2019
- nigerian army recruitment 78rri intake
- nigerian army website for the list of successful candidates
- nigerian army recruitment 2019 news
- nigerian army 76rri / 77rri / 78rri updates
- nigerian army dssc recruitment 2019/20
- nigerian army recruitment form 2019/20
This guide was helpful right? Don’t hesitate sharing
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Army Form, Army Recruitment 2019, How to Join Nigerian Army 2019, Is Nigerian Army Form 2019 Out, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Army 2019, Nigerian Army 78 Regular, Nigerian Army 78 Regular Recruits Intake Recruitment Form, Nigerian Army 78RRI Recruitment, Nigerian Army Form 2019, Nigerian Army Recruitment Form