Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research Recruitment 2017 | NITR Application Guide and Requirements
Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research Recruitment 2017 | NITR Application Guide and Requirements.
Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research Recruitment 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, Nigeria is one of the strategic Ministries of Government saddled with the responsibility of facilitating the development and deployment of Science, Technology and Innovation to enhance the pace of socio-economic development of the country.
The Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research (NITR) Kaduna under the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology, invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Director General/Chief Executive Officer
- The Institute has the national mandate to conduct research and development of tools and processes towards the control and eradication of Trypanosomiasis, Onchocerciasis and their respective vectors in Nigeria.
- The successful candidate appointed as the substantive Director-General/CEO shall be responsible through the NITR Governing Board to the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology for the attainment of the mandate of the Institute.
Conditions for Eligibility
To apply a candidate must:
- Possess at least a Ph.D in a discipline relevant to the research mandate of the Institute.
- Have obtained his/her first Degree/Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution and possess at least 15 years post graduation cognate experience including service for at least four years as a Director (Research), its equivalent or higher rank(s)/position(s).
- Possess considerable experience in the Management of a research organization.
- Have had extensive relevant research experience as evidenced by at least 25 scientflc publications in peer reviewed reputable local and international journals.
Condition of Service
- The tenure of the post is 4 years but renewable.
- Conditions of Service areas provided for Political, Public and judicial Office Holders (Salaries and Allowances, etc (Amendment) Bill 2008) and applied to Federal Government Research Institutes which may be modified from time to time by competent federal authorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit printed copies of their application, current and detailed Curriculum Vitae accompanied with photocopied credentials giving the following information:
- Personal Particulars:
- Full Names, Date and Place of Birth, State of Origin, Marital Status, Contact Address.
- Educational background:
- Institutions Attended with Dates, Qualifications Obtained with Dates,. Membership of Professional Bodies, Prizes, Distinctions/Awards Obtained.
- Work Experience:
- Present Employer, Position and Salary; Previous Positions Held with Dates.
- List of publications (starting from the most recent) in scientific journals.
- Leisure and spare time activities/hobbies.
- Any other relevant information in support of application.
- Names and addresses of three referees (not relations) who shall be able to testify to the applicants academic/professional competence as well as conduct and character and be ready to send their report(s) directly to the Honourable Minister of Science and Technology within the valid period of submitting applications mentioned below.
Each applicant is to forward 15 copies of their application to:
The Honourable Minister,
Federal Ministry of Science and Technology,
New Federal Secretariat,
Phase II, Shehu Shagari Way,
P.M. B. 331,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline 20th July, 2017.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: how to Apply for Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research Recruitment 2017, job vacancies at Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research, Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research, Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research Recruitment 2017, Nigerian Institute for Trypanosomiasis Research Recruitment 2017 | NITR Application Guide and Requirements, nigerian institute of medical research, NITR, nitr recruitment, research institutes in nigeria their locations