Nigerian Maritime Recruitment for 2017/2018 is Out Online – See Full Application Procedure.
Nigerian Maritime University Recruitment for Graduate 2017/18… Maritime Recruitment, Nigerian Maritime University invites applications from suitably qualified graduate for employment. See more recruitment details below;
Nigerian Maritime Recruitment 2017/2018
Nigerian Maritime University – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the teaching position for the following Departments as listed below:
Job Title: Professor (CONUASS 7)
Location: Okerenkoko, Delta
Faculty: Maritime Environmental Management
Departments: Marine Environment & Pollution Control, Meteorology & Climate Change, Fisheries & Aquaculture, Maritime Archeology & Anthropology, Maritime Biodiversity Management.
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D. Degree from a recognized university with at least twelve (12) years post-doctoral teaching, research and administrative experience in a university.
- Candidates must possess demonstrable competence to provide academic leadership
- Candidates must also be specialists in core areas of Departmental fields of study with evidence of scholarly publications in local, national and international reputable academic journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
- All Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
- Computer literacy is required.
Conditions of Service
Salary, allowances and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as the approved Salary Structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Job Title: Reader (CONUASS 6)
Location: Okerenkoko, Delta
Departments: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D. Degree from a recognized university with at least nine (9)years post-doctoral teaching, research and administrative experience in a university.
- Candidates must possess evidence of scholarly publications in reputable local,national and international academic journals, plus membership of relevant professional bodies.
Other Requirements:… Click here for full application Guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.