Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2019/2020 and Latest Job Updates.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2019…, Nigerian Navy DSSC, Nigerian Navy DSSC Ongoing Application, Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment, Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2019/2020… See full details below;
Nigerian Navy DSSC Application Form 2019/2020 – In this article, you will surely get latest updates on Nigerian Navy 2019 application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Nigerian Navy DSSC Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Navy DSSC form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc.
- Is Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitments Real for 2019 etc?
Available Vacant Positions
♦ General Doctor/Dental Surgeon
♦ Human Resource Management Office
♦ Information Officer
♦ Accounts and Budget Officer
♦ Biomedical Engineer
♦ Information and Communication Technology Officer
♦ Clinical Psychologist
♦ Medical Records/Health Information Management Officer
♦ Medical Lab Scientist
♦ Hospital Administrator
♦ General Nursing/ Midwife
♦ Graduate Sports/PT Instructor
♦ Logistics Officer
♦ Legal Officer
♦ Graduate Music Instructor
♦ Public Health Officer
♦ Dental Therapist
Nigerian Navy DSSC Qualifications for Enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 27
1. ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
- How to Apply for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Air force Recruitment
2. CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to qualifications required, applicants must be of male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
3. EDUCATION: Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
- English Language
- Computer Science
4. ENGINEERING: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
Membership of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
IMPORTANT! – Get Nigerian Navy DSSC Up-to-date Past Questions Here
5. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration or Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
6. SEAMAN: Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Seaman recruitment Application form 2019
- Nigerian Navy DSSC C recruitment form for 2019
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Engineering Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Navy Human Resource Management DSSC recruitment Form
- Navy Account and budget officer DSSC recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Past Questions and Answers for 2019 Recruitment
See Also: Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019
7. HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Physical Oceanography.
Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with BSc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
8. IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. Diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years experience.
9. INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations.
- Printing Technology.
- Television Production.
- Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
10. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
- Website development and management.
- Networking and network administration.
- Programming multimedia and software development.
- Server and database administration.
- Information and cybersecurity.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
11. MEDICAL: Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
1. Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
2. Pharmacist: B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
3. Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.
4. Nursing: B.NSc or equivalent with post basic qualification in a nursing field. Sub specialisations such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Anaesthesia will be an added advantage.
5. Dietician: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
6. Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
7. Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
8. Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
9. Public Health Officer: Minimum of BSc/HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health Information and Education. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON) and possess a current practicing license.
10. Optometrist: Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optometrist, dispensing optician by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
11. Hospital Administration: Minimum of BSc/HND Hospital Administration required.
12. Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
13. Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
14. Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage.
15. SPORTS/PT: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Physical & Health Education or equivalent. Proficiency in any physical sport will be an added advantage.
16. LOGISTICS: BSc/HND/B Eng in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering.
- Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply (PS).
- Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology.
- Quantity Survey.
- Structural Engineering.
- Transport Management.
15. Legal Services: LLB and BL (A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required).
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2019
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019/2020 Nigerian Navy Application, 2020/2021 Nigerian Navy Application, Application Requirements For 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment, apply for Nigerian Navy, Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment, Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019, Navy official website, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Navy Application, Nigerian Navy Application Form, Nigerian Navy Application Form 2019, Nigerian Navy Application Form 2019/2020, Nigerian Navy Application Form 2019/2020 - Click Here To Apply, Nigerian Navy Application Form 2019/2020 Starts, Nigerian Navy Job, Nigerian Navy Recruitment, Online Registration For 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise, Requirements For 2019 Nigerian Navy Recruitment, Requirements for Nigerian Navy recruitment, www.joinnigeriannavy.com