Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal.
Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2021 is Ongoing! The Nigerian Navy has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 DSSC sessions.
If you’re searching for Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment 2021 updated information for a successful application, then you are on the right webpage. The website for applying is www.joinnigeriannavy.com.
Read through this page carefully to see the eligibility requirements, application guidelines, and deadline.
Nigerian Navy DSSC 2021/2022 has been anticipating the country to date.
So, we have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Nigerian Navy DSSC Application form.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Navy DSSC 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Nigerian Navy DSSC form?
- Is the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Nigerian Navy DSSC updates, etc.
- Are Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitments Real for 2021 etc?
Available Vacant Positions
♦ General Doctor/Dental Surgeon
♦ Human Resource Management Office
♦ Information Officer
♦ Accounts and Budget Officer
♦ Biomedical Engineer
♦ Information and Communication Technology Officer
♦ Clinical Psychologist
♦ Medical Records/Health Information Management Officer
♦ Medical Lab Scientist
♦ Hospital Administrator
♦ General Nursing/ Midwife
♦ Graduate Sports/PT Instructor
♦ Logistics Officer
♦ Legal Officer
♦ Graduate Music Instructor
♦ Public Health Officer
♦ Dental Therapist
Nigerian Navy DSSC Qualifications and Requirement
ACCOUNT AND BUDGET: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Economics, Accounting and Business Administration or HND in Business and Accounts. Membership of a professional body like ICAN, ANAN, ACMA, ACCA, ACA will be an added advantage.
- When to Apply for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Application guide for the Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment
- When is Nigerian Air force Recruitment?
2. CHAPLAIN: Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a registered institution of theology from either of the following:
- Catholic Mission.
- Protestant Mission.
Applicants must have completed 2 years of apprenticeship in Apostolic Ministry and be recommended from the pastoral missions. In addition to the qualifications required, applicants must be of the male gender and duly ordained clergy of their respective Christian faith.
3. EDUCATION: Applicants must possess B.Ed in relevant fields. Holders of first degree with PGD in the following fields are also eligible:
4. ENGINEERING: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND or equivalent qualifications in the following fields:
- Aeronautical Engineering.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Mechanical/Marine Engineering.
- Naval Architecture/Ship Design.
Membership of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) and Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) will be an added advantage.
5. HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT: Applicants must possess a BSc, BA, HND or equivalent qualification in Personnel Management, Public Administration, or Human Resource Management. Membership of NIM and other relevant bodies is an added advantage.
6. SEAMAN: Applicants must possess BSc/HND in Nautical Sciences. Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
7. HYDROGRAPHY: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Physical Oceanography.
Membership of NIS is an added advantage. Applicants with a BSc degree in Physics and Mathematics must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Land Survey to be eligible.
8. IMAM: Bachelor of Arts in Islamic Studies with special reference to Islamic Jurisprudence and Theology. A diploma in Counselling Psychology will be an added advantage. Applicants with Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Studies must have 5 years of experience.
9. INFORMATION: Applicants must possess a BSc or HND in the following fields.
- Mass Communication.
- Public Relations.
- Printing Technology.
- Television Production.
- Computer Technology (Desktop Publishing).
- Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations will be an added advantage.
10. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY: Applicants must possess BSc/B.Tech/B.Eng in Computer Science or Computer Engineering. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant qualification in:
- Website development and management.
- Networking and network administration.
- Programming multimedia and software development.
- Server and database administration.
- Information and cybersecurity.
Certification in relevant fields will be an added advantage.
11. MEDICAL: Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
Applicants in the medical field must possess the following qualifications:
1. Doctor/Dental Surgeons: MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license.
2. Pharmacist: B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
3. Radiographer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Radiography.
4. Nursing: BNSc or equivalent with post basic qualification in a nursing field. Sub specialisations such as ICU, A&E, Theatre, Anaesthesia will be an added advantage.
5. Dietician: BSc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
6. Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess either a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria as well as possess a current practicing license.
7. Physiotherapist: Must possess either B. Physiotherapy or BMR (Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB) and possess a current practicing license.
8. Medical Records/Health Information Management: Minimum of BSc/ HND required
9. Public Health Officer: Minimum of BSc/HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health Information and Education. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Officers Registration Council of Nigeria (EHORCON) and possess a current practicing license.
10. Optometrist: Doctor of Optometry. Must be a fully registered optometrist, dispensing optician by the Optical Council of Nigeria and have a current practicing license.
11. Hospital Administration: Minimum of BSc/HND Hospital Administration required.
12. Biomedical Engineer: Minimum of BSc/HND in Biomedical Engineering required.
13. Clinical Psychologist: Minimum of BSc/HND in Clinical Psychology and Applied Psychology required.
14. Music: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Music. Proficiency in any musical instrument will be an added advantage.
15. SPORTS/PT: Applicants must possess BA/HND in Physical & Health Education or equivalent. Proficiency in any physical sport will be an added advantage.
16. LOGISTICS: BSc/HND/BEng in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering.
- Economics, Business Management or in Purchasing and Supply (PS).
- Final Certificate of Nigerian Institute of Transport Technology.
- Quantity Survey.
- Structural Engineering.
- Transport Management.
15. Legal Services: LLB and BL (A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience is required).
IMPORTANT! – Get Nigerian Navy DSSC Up-to-date Past Questions
General Requirements for Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment 2021
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about the Nigerian Navy DSSC Application 2021.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any questions at any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate to use our share button below to inform – friends and relations via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 navy, 2020/2021 Nigerian Army Job, 2020/2021 Nigerian navy job, apply for Nigerian Navy, Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment, Navy official website, Nigerian Navy, Nigerian Navy Application, Nigerian Navy Application Form, Nigerian Navy Job, Nigerian Navy Recruitment, Requirements for Nigerian Navy recruitment, www.joinnigeriannavy.com