Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC Course 27 is Finally Out.
The Nigerian Navy wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful candidates at the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 27 Selection Board Exercise held at Nigerian Naval College Onne Port Harcourt has been released.
Candidates must come along with the originals and photocopies of their credentials, which include birth certificate/declaration of age, letter of indigeneship, junior/senior secondary school testimonials and certificates (WAEC/NECO/GCE), NYSC Discharge/Exemption certificate. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the College.
Candidates are to also come along with the following items:
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two pairs of white trousers.
- Two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- One pair of black trousers.
- One belt (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes.
- Black polish brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Two pairs of white socks.
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- One lounge suite (dark colour).
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Four recent passport photographs (coloured).
- Female candidates should come along with the following items in addition:
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- Two lounge skirts.
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Note: Candidates will not be allowed to receive visitors once taken on strength. Candidates will not also be allowed to leave the College premises for the first three months of training. Candidates and their families/loved ones are to please note the above for strict compliance.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Nigerian Navy