Ads! Gain 200 Level Admission to Study Any Course In Any University Of Your Choice Through IJMB/JUPEB. NO JAMB | LOW FEES. Registration In Progress. Call 07063900993 NOW!

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2021/2022 Application Portal www.joinnigeriannavy.com

Filed in Job by on April 7, 2021 514 Comments

ADS! Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2021: Do you want to put an end to your search for Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2021? Do you want to apply for the Nigerian Navy recruitment 2021 form online? If yes, read through this article carefully for information on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form.

The Nigerian Navy as the largest Navies on the African continent recruits new officers every year, so don’t let this 2021/2022 Nigerian Navy recruitment pass you by.

We encourage all interested candidates to pick Nigerian Navy Application Form 2021/2022 now.

The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.

Have you ever dreamt of joining the best navy on African soil, sail around the seas, see different lands, contribute to the security of your country and make yourself the subject of many women’s wet dreams? If you have, then I have good news for you brother: YOU CAN!

Nigerian Navy recruitment application form 2021/2022 is yet to start and we promise to keep you updated here on this page.

In other not to fall into the hands of unscrupulous Fraudsters who will promise to offer you a Nigerian Navy Job with any exchange for cash or any other form of gratification.

We strive to keep you safe from them by feeding you with the right and adequate information on time about Nigerian Navy Application Form 2021/2022.

The Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2021 Recruitment Exercise scheduled will also be published here on this page.

IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.

How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment

Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on the method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.

1. Buy a voucher from any branch of the Union Bank PLC or the Unity Bank. The voucher cost N1000 for candidates applying with their WASSCE and N2500 for candidates applying for Direct Short Service. ( Bank charges may affect what you’ll pay).
  2. Log on to the Navy’s recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com using the serial number of the card you purchased as a username and the PIN as the password.
  3. Complete the forms you will be presented with and submit after cross-checking to ensure that the information you have provided is correct.
  4. After submitting your form online, you will be required to print out a copy of the summary. You will also receive a notification of the examination dates and recruitment centres.
  5. Report to the recruitment centres with copies of your Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, Parent Consent form, four passport photographs and a letter of introduction from your local government chairman.
  6. Also, carry along the originals of your certificates to the recruitment centres.

General Nigerian Navy DSSC Requirements

• Applicants are warned against giving false information or tendering fake certificates. Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
  • Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of First degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. Computer literacy will be an added advantage in all fields.
  • Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
  • Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
  • All applicants must present an O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC), in addition to any other results such as NECO. Credit in Mathematics and English is compulsory.
  • NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC is a compulsory requirement for enlistment.
  • Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 meters tall.
  • Applicants should be between 22 and 28 years of age by 20 February 2021.
  • Serving personnel, Soldier/Rating/Airman, and other paramilitary services personnel must obtain a letter of attestation duly signed by the heads of their units.
  • Applicants will be shortlisted for a qualifying aptitude test.
  • The date and time of the aptitude test will be communicated via this website.
  • Applicants are to choose any of the following centres for the qualifying aptitude test:
    • Abuja Centre:
      • Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
      • Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
    • Bauchi Centre:
      • Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
    • Owerrinta Centre:
      • Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
    • Lagos Centre:
      • Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
      • Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
    • Port-Harcourt Centre:
      • Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
      • AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
    • Sokoto Centre:
      • Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
  • Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
    • Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
    • Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
    • Acknowledgement Form.
  • Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.

The Navy administration took care that the registration would take a minimum of your time and effort. You can do everything needed behind the monitor of your computer.

Also, at joinnigeriannavy.com you will be able to learn all the latest information regarding the selection.

Related Government and Military Searches:

Kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.

What’s your take on this Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our FacebookTwitter or Google+. share button below.

CSN Team.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by TMLT NIGERIA

Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!

=> FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES

ADS: KNOCK-OFF DIABETES IN JUST 60 DAYS! - ORDER YOURS HERE

COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. Oke Edward says:

thanks for the information I am already seeing my self in the Nigerian Navy…

2. chikwem chibuike says:

Sir i had D7 in my English, can i still apply. 08137819001

3. Michael says:

Good day sir,I want to join the Nigerian navy,please lnform Me on this 08107399988 or 08086941988 when the form is out thanks.

4. manumna emmanuel says:

Pls update me if the 2018/2019 nigerian navy recruitment form is out for sale.thanks

5. Godwin Chigozie says:

please inform me.thanks

6. solomon says:

Pls I need a notification when d form is out plz 07030922352

7. taofeek says:

please I want to join navy these year so I need your help call me on these no 08120105045

8. POPOOLA DAVID ADEWOLE says:

please i need a notification when the form is out,08180045654/08135115701

9. Lawal Angela Halimat says:

Please notify me when the form is out
    Thanks

10. Bright .C. Chika says:

call me on 08064074473 if the form is out.

11. Bright .C. Chika says:

Please I will like you to notify me when this Navy recruitment form comes out, and give me directions on the processes to follow to apply. Thank you.

12. Reuben says:

it is my dream to serve my country through the Navy here in Nigeria please i would love to be informed if there is a new recruitment going on thank you GOD bless here is my tel number:09079908555 or email me @ [email protected] please don’t live me out on this thanks

13. Amanda says:

can 31yrs man or woman also apply

14. Mondo Moses Aondoyima says:

I want to serve my country Nigeria, in Nigerian Navy by God grace. thanks, for your promised to keep us in touch, I pray that may God grant you your heart desire

15. Brownson James says:

It’s crucial to serve your country;I have passion in serving my country Nigeria. 08100208020 That’s my contact

16. Ismail mukail says:

Pls sir inform me when the from is out with this number …. 08152025316 thank you sir God bless you.

17. good day sir,plss is the Nigeria navy from is out pls inform me or text me on 08085479620 pls sir

18. Oluwatosin Temitope says:

Morning Sir I Wish To Join D Nigeria Navy, Sir Pls If D Form Is Out Pls Notify Me through dis number~09064596947

19. Duru Callouis Kelechi says:

Good morning sir pls is the Nigeria Navy recruitment from still on now if not can I be updated on when next it will be out pls dis is my email…. [email protected] and dis is my fone no 09096626963 pls I well be so happy if I can get a good reply. Thanks

20. I have just graduated with Bsc degree in Geography and Planning please advise me on what to do as I have much interest to joint the Nigeria Army. Thanks.

My phone No. 07032926717.

21. Princess Sarah Anthony says:

Pls I Would like to join the Nigeria navy school can you please notify me if the direct form is out please sir 09092310596, 09072263568

22. quadri ajide says:

pls sir can you notify me when nigerian navy recruitment 2018/2019 form is out and am 1.65 meters tall pls will i be accepted into the nigerian navy with my height pls sir contact me once the form is out 09026118507 0r [email protected] thank u sir

23. LT CM HENRY says:

if you apply for the present Nigeria navy for the 2017/2018 how is your moral,,i want to call on any

ably Nigeria man or female who is welling to save his or he father land, or you want Ur name to be

selected on the next shortlisted contact,( Lieutenant Commander Henry imade no 081-592-459-97 ) good

luck all.

24. Commodore Atete Frank says:

2017/2018. NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT HAS COMMENCE!! This is to inform interested and qualified Nigerians that application for the Nigerian navy Recruitment 2017/2018 has commenced contact Commodore Atete Frank on 08114150634 on how to purchase and apply for it as the official website (portal) has been opened. Fresh Graduate and Postgraduate who wish to join the Nigerian Navy can now get the entrance form. The application form which is offered by the enlistment committee of the Nigerian Navy Direct short service commission course 23, when successful grants and enlistment into the 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy through Direct Short service commission 23. All registration and submission of form is done online: web https:// http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com

25. Lanre says:

when the form is out pls inform @ [email protected]/09093378860

26. Anozie oguguo says:

Pls sir i will like to join the nigerian army

27. Luke says:

When is the 2017 navy exam take place

28. Nelly Victor says:

Pls can my brother use four credit to fill the form, n how much is the form

29. Any body who Doesn’t receive d message for d aptitude text ll not partake in d exam??pls, i wat to kno frm now to 12 of dis month.

30. joshua says:

please am interested in being a navy.. please if the form for navy 2017/ 2018 is out please notify me with this number sir..(08108986019) thanks am Joshua onyedikachi…..

31. splendour says:

how do I know if my name have been shortlisted for the exam sitting

32. PROMISE BASSEY says:

Good afternoon,SIR/MA is the exams still on the 7 of October?

33. Arenye cynthia oduaki says:

pls let me know when the form is out

34. Kendrix says:

Date is rescheduled to 7th of August so be aware of this new developnment…thank ya’all.

35. akintunde toheebat says:

please I hope the registration is still on because am so confused right now

36. Thompson says:

when is the date for the examination please i did successful registration
    How and where do I submit the forms(attestation,parent’s consent,guarantor’s,and the rest) and other requirements that are to be submitted at the recruitment centre?
    Pls help,as I’m in a state of a little bit of confusion now and I don’t even know anyone around me who’s into this too,that we can do the running around together or even get info from.
    I as well saw somewhere that the exam date is Oct 7th,pls how true is this and am I still on the right track?
    Thanks in anticipation of a favourable response

37. david Nashon says:

when is the date for the examination please i did successful registration

38. NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT HEAD OFFICE KADUNA

. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO APPLY OR YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLY IN NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT , AND YOU WANT YOUR NAME TO BE SHORTLISTED ,CONTACT HEAD OFFICE IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ALSO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR ADMISSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS SHORTLISTED 08051379785

39. Upah Monday says:

All Is 4 God 2017 Exam My No 07064380646

40. Lawson Friday Eric says:

Pls notified me the from is out

41. Ogunjobi I.O. says:

pls d form is abt to close and I’ve not been able to register, anytime I press next, its bringing me back to dsame page. someone shd help me pls. 08160185739…thanks

42. ifeanyi says:

The form is out now on

43. ONOTU BARRY AVWOGHOKE says:

Pls,i wat to kno when d aptitude text for Nigeria navy recruitment exercise for 2017 is comin on

44. Adegboyega Grace Yemisi says:

Good morning.
    I’ve been able to fill the form online and also printout the summaries,without paying money in the bank because when I logged onto’joinnigeriannavy.com’ it requested I create an account with my email and password which I did and is what I have used to log in and register as well.
    Now the problem is that I have not gotten any notification about the recruitment centres as well as exam dates. And I see online that the closing date for this form is 31st of July.
    Thanks in anticipation of a favourable response

45. heritage olamide says:

Can O’leven appy for Nigeria nevy

46. good day sir , please sir after i register the navy form correctly , there is one place that said HOW MANY CHILDREN YOU HAVE, i said NON, but after i print it, in that place it indicated 2 , which am single indicated in my navy form , please help me what will i do, my name is EZE SAMSON CHINEDU, please sir help me so that i will not be disqualified .

47. Eminent says:

May de almighty God help us ooo…..

48. mr mike says:

hello the navy form is out if you want to get yours kindly call this number +2348147358274 thank you.

49. Aladesye esther bunmi says:

Pls if the form is contact me with my phone number 0806662275

50. Olaniyan says:

The form and passport with the letter of l.chairman and parent consent form will it be submitted before the exercise date or to take it along to exercise ground? Pls quick repond

51. mr clement says:

please you can call me for any information or assistant ok 09032494903.

52. ONOTU BARRY AVWOGHOKE says:

Pls, i wat to kno wen d aptitude text is comin on for Nigeria navy recruitment service

53. Charles says:

Pls Sir/Ma,
    I have that dream of me putting on the Nigerian Navy Uniform to serve my country even went am with my ND certificate there was a challenge on me through that same dream again that ‘I AM NIGERIAN NAVY’ cause I really want to serve the Nation which I volunteer to do it. Pls kindly help me even if I join the teams with all my qualification in me if I pass the examination.
    Once again ‘I WANT TO SERVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIAN’ So help me God

54. musa says:

Good day Nigeria, this is my story, Nigerian navy is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for army exam 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated things it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call colonel Ibrahim G. Musa with this number 08072965047 or 08023940185, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him, if you want to join them for the training that will commence here in port harcourt, now am in the NIGERIA NAVY. MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….Good day Nigeria, this is my story, Nigerian Army is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for army exam 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated things it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call colonel Ibrahim G. Musa with this number 08072965047 or 08023940185, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him, if you want to join them for the training that will commence here in PORT HARCOURT, now am in the NIGERIA NAVY. MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

55. Rosanwo babatunde says:

Pls kindly notify me if navy form is out
    My numba 08132304952

56. nigeria defence academy says:

Hello Nigerians, I am major general jeffery modibo , from Abuja, The Nigerian NDA68th regular Course for the Academic Session 2017/2018 Do you need help,or you wish to secure your result or The Nigeria Defence Academy & Nigerian Army recruitment if you need to join,i major jeffery modibo will help you secure and upgrade your result, no matter how it maybe even the last army recruitment that’s just past,i make all my candidate get into the Nigerian army. Your Name will be on Batch A/B of this NDA regular Course for the Academic Session. for assistance into the NDA, IMMIGRATION,air-force and navy. call major general jeffery modibo, FOR HELP on:+2348169506391,i have that power and influence.

57. toheeb says:

hw ar we going to check d shortlist

58. BRENDA says:

Pls notify me for the 2017/2018 form
    08065791556

59. kolly says:

please i really need some guideline and how to get Nigeria Navy form online.you can send the informations to my gmail thank you so [email protected]

60. karo ekpuyama says:

i have registered for d Nigeria navy 2017….please when is the recruitment date.u can also call me on…..08162025110.

61. Commodore Atete frank says:

Public Notice…….. Assistance into the Nigerian Navy contact Commodore Atete Frank he is there to assist you with all kind of issues contact him now via 08114150634

62. Akeshule columba U says:

Pls i am a medical laboratory technician,can i apply,other requirement are intact thanks

63. Arome John Ododo says:

Pls i need the Nigeria Navy Form..Thanks and GOD Bless our hustle with quick responds

64. USMAN UMAR says:

GOOD AFTER NOON I WNT fill nig navy form part of mtd driving but i loss my driving liecent how i can do sir

65. Eniola Banji Adam says:

pls inform me when Nigerian Navy form is out on 07031267108 or [email protected]

66. mr clement says:

call me for any assistant 09032494903

67. i wanna fill the form sir

68. osoba oluwasegun emmanuel says:

pls notify me ,this is my number 08130730797

69. Godspower A. says:

Please i need to be notified when the form is out. This is my phone number 09060789663

70. Nurain a ado says:

I will be a member of Nigerian navy by the grace of god.

71. Nwekwe ukamaka Ann says:

Inform me when the form is out

72. Please inform me when the form is out

73. Marshal Atete frank says:

Public notice……Assistance into the Nigerian navy contact Mr Atete frank.he is there to assist you with all kind of issues.contact him via 08114150634

74. please send me the closing date of the form

75. teejay says:

please this is my email [email protected], email me when is out

76. Solomon says:

Pls i want to know how long will the training of navy takes, in other to schedule my working time to fit in, or probably if to stop my business or not before applying for the form
    “I ruin a small shop which i used to make a living”
    Getting me this information will help me to plan my self before apply for the form.

77. hello everyone

78. john aniefiok Nyong says:

God is great,this my email [email protected] pls notify when it’s on.is it compulsory that you must to present your local chairman introduction.

79. chinedu nwaome says:

pls nigerian navy form uda onilne 07066579834 [email protected]

80. please I need to be updating with Nigeria Navy form for 2017/2018 information through E-mail [email protected]

81. Please I need to be updating with Nigeria navy 2017/2018 information
    Through my e-mail- [email protected]

82. Idem says:

Sounds good

83. daniel pius adugba says:

Good afternoon sir, am fully interested i have been following the recruitment program and i wish to be considered this time. i love job with passion.thank you.pls inbox me here [email protected]

84. ABU SHAIBU PIUS says:

85. Linda says:

please, inform me when the form 4 d Nigerian Navy is out on sale. Thanks. [email protected]

86. yusuf says:

pls sir I would like if u can inform me went d form is out pls my yahoo

87. patricial njoku says:

pls is the navy form out
    pls notify me once is out
    thank you.09031168770

88. Abdulwasiu salihu says:

09065804835

89. shedrack says:

please i want to apply for the nigeria navy but i only have four credit can i still apply for the nigeria navy recruitment i have credit in maths and english and i have two d7 in other two subject can i apply with 4credit and 2 d7

90. Ahmed suleman says:

can I apply with awaiting result

91. Asun Blessing says:

is d navy form out?
    please notify me once it is out o 07080885783 thanks

92. daprinz says:

Pls when is navy form for 2017 going to be out

93. Arthur says:

but I think They said the form will be out today

94. Yahaya Lawal says:

My name is Yahaya Lawal & i wish to be a member of the Nigerian NAVY in order to contribute in the development of my country & eliminate all anti crude oil theft members.

95. faith says:

pls I heard d registration is ongoing…… ow can one access
    it?????cos its nt opening…. [email protected]…….waiting for ur reply…. tnx

96. Okoye Donald says:

Please inform me when the form is on sales.. 08169710695

97. Okoye Donald says:

Please notify me when d form is on sales

98. 08142066760

99. jboy says:

the nigeriannavy application form will be on sale from on the 1st july 2017 to 31st of july 2017 by God’s grace.

100. jboy says:

the nigeriannavy application form will be on sale from on the 1st july 2017 to 31st of july by God’s grace.

101. Peter Ofozor says:

pls inform me of the nig navy form when it will be out

102. Uwandu Ikedi says:

Notify me once the form is on sale. I’m already a law student and I also want to be a navy. [email protected]

103. Emediong says:

What i knw is God can nt fall his children, i believe in the name of JESUS CHRIST i will make it this year Amen, please in form me wen de form is out thank 08119119393 , emediongDavid [email protected]

104. Wisdom emeji says:

Pls am interested in the Nigerian army application date while my twin sister is asking for the Nigerian navy application form date pls keep us up to date when any of these two forms are out here is our numbers 09091632902 08088666005 my email [email protected] am hopeful tanks

105. Hello sir my dream is to be Nigeria navy but unfortunately I heard that, the degree holder cannot apply pls why?

106. Ariyo says:

I don’t why this year form take time so long like this

107. sammy says:

y is the form takin time

108. Sylvester C Owoideghe says:

Tired Of Being A Civilian, Please Notify Me Wen The Form Iz Out

109. John says:

pls when it out let me know I beg of you. 07033644536

110. Destiny says:

Pls wen is Nigeria navy form going 2 b out

111. Nwagod says:

send me the link when the from is out to reg this is my Telephone number 08065406480 thanks
    My is name Nwagod

112. kelvin says:

always a number to drop 09068348661

113. bada serah abiodun says:

bada serah abiodun need information on navy form ,date out and requirement 08023860771

114. Ariyo says:

Why this year navy form take time so long like this

115. kalejaiye isaac says:

please you could probably help me out, just notify me weeks before because of the filling of the attestation forms it is only God that can help me with that……

116. Olaniyan Sammy says:

Please is the form now online??

117. But Brother’s and Sister’s, I Want To Inform You All That,, Is Out and Online Now.

You Can Go and Porches The Form!
    Thanks And Bless You All!!

118. Good Evening Every One.
    Am Very Much Happy, To Bee On This Link.
    Brother’s and Sister’s,, Please I Don’t Know Weder My God Is At Sleep. Why Because I have Been Trying My Best To Became A Force Man, In Different Areas. I have Tried Military, No Answer! I Tried Police Disame Thing, I also Tried Custom Service, No Good Reply To Me.
    Now Am Asking Myself, When Will God Answer My Prayers.
    But This Year I have Swear and Make Up My Mind That, If I Didn’t Make It This Year, And If God Didn’t Answered My Prayer, I’ll Be A Dead Person! IF DEVIL WANT IT OR NOT,, I MUST BECOME WHAT I WANT TO BECAME THIS YEAR.

NAVY ON MY MIND!
    MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIANS!

119. Bestman says:

Please notify me wen the form form 2017/2018 nd 2018/2019 is out i want to knw if i will b accepted with my ND nd i got B3 in maths instead of C so i want to knw if i will b accepted if i apply with it nd ny ND

120. Pls am 22 years old now can i apply with secondary school certificate?? Somebody should help me out pls…..!

121. Matthew says:

Please my people when the Nigeria navy form 2017/2018 will come out?

122. Aluhuge Chinedu Emmanuel says:

Good evening sir, my dream is too become a soldier, i have come too an conclusion that my dream is too be a Nigeria navy, sir please i will love too know when the form is out please sir do let me know, my time is now for me too move too the next level, this is my number 08132445758 God bless u ad ur family ad God bless Nigerian Navy.

123. Mubarak Abubakar says:

O GOD,place I nit your help to join Nigerian Navy u are The one that can’t put any body in.place I nit your help baba GOD.this is my number if the from is out place sir inform me .08180537068

124. olaleye oluwatoyin Samuel says:

pls sir I want to apply for the Nigeria navy when ever is out please you can text me on this phone number08131060546

125. Akorede ADEDAYO says:

Please sir I want to apply for the army recruitment when ever the form is out please sir you can just text me on my number 08067360326

126. Officer Adams says:

Nigeria Immigration,custom.airforce.navy,sss and airforce Service Recruitment 2017/2018 Form is out to apply contact office Mark on 08106363811

127. Isiaka abdullahi says:

Please when the nigeria navy form is out please contact me on 08160832771 OR 08186542041 OR 08068457331 thank you

128. Iyi Chidubem peter kizito says:

please sir I would like to be notified once the recruiting form is out. here is my contact and email: 07011857878/08137106898 [email protected]

129. Oladejo Gbenga says:

Good evening admin, pls u will like to be notified when the form is out.

Thank you sir.

130. Hilary A. says:

Please help inform me ones the DSS NN. Form is out. 08092661950 [email protected]. or [email protected]

131. Oranyeli Uche che Rex says:

Please sir inform me once the form is out, and is’t true that some one can not be recruited with out having this qualifications OND NCE and others degree. Please sir this is my number 08062622368. Thanks

132. oluwasegun adebanjo omolola says:

Please let me know when the form is out by helping me send a notification note that is out. thanks 07066077538

133. Blessing says:

Pls lnform me went its out or call 09095111040 thanks

134. osilaja wasiu says:

please inform me, when the form is out

135. Clifford says:

please, I will like to know when the 2017/2018 form is out. thanx

136. sikiru quadri says:

pls notify me when the form Is released
    here is my gmail [email protected]
    my number is 09077189074 or 08106066720

137. Abdul E says:

pls notify me wen ever its on pls here are my connect able are as follow. 09033006384 [email protected]

138. BAKO Z.SOLOMON says:

God let your will be don for me Amen. 08090760010

139. BAKO Z.SOLOMON says:

God let your will be don for me Amen.

140. okoro bassey says:

thanks for the information really appreciate.

141. mark says:

notify me when the form is out

142. Opeyemi says:

Thanks for the information

143. ANAS DALHATU says:

Please sir Nigerian Navy is my best wishes since I was a small boy, and also a primary 6 student. Therefore email me or alert me when the form is yet out, please do that for me thank you.

144. ademola says:

please update me

145. asaolu dayo says:

pls wen the form is out pls let me no

146. YUSUF says:

PLS notify me when it’s out

147. Salihu alfa says:

I need navy as my job

148. Godwin says:

please notify me if the form is out, 08060332985

149. Andy Benneth says:

Pls notify me when the form is out sir [email protected] or08034803605

150. Stella says:

Please sir, inform me when nn form is out am intrested

151. Odey Francis says:

pls notify me when the form is out thanks. my phone number is 08132261427

152. unung marvelous says:

pls notify me when the form is out thanks. my phone number is 08098997643

153. Hassan Muhd says:

please,sir is it true that Naf Are doing 2016/2017 replacement?

154. Muhammed says:

Pls sir inform me when the form is out,tanks sir

155. Musa Taiwo says:

Yes Sir / Ma God Bless Your Potential Office , Pls I Wish To Salve My Country If Form Is Out Ths My Number 08169307295

156. DANIEL UDOOFIA says:

Pls sir notify me whn de form is out my number 08165448152,GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

157. Nanjul Sabo Nimmyel says:

Pls inform me when the form is out,this is my no:08039485181 Thanks!!!.

158. I want to be come an Nigeria navy I want to salve my country Nigeria God bless Nigeria and bless our leaders pls even anyone can help me please my number 07061339002

159. Brown Victoria says:

I’m in my final year in school,can I still enrol as a Navy please reply

160. umar abdussalam binzaid says:

i want to be a nigerian navy

161. Elizabeth Egharevba says:

Plss notify me wen d form is out 08059795019

162. I want to become Nigerian navy.

163. Jeremiah John alem says:

hello Sir, I will really appreciate it if you can notify me immediately the form is out. thanks and God bless you all. contact number (07030717870)

164. I’m 24 years with ND result, please hope I am still qualified with the age.you can reach me with this contact,08102313102
    Email:[email protected] your kind response is needed.

165. okoro meshach chinedu says:

pls notify me if d form comes out,am desperate abt it

166. Felix Anaa-ee says:

When Ws Nigeria Navy Form Will Come Out, Pls Sir This Is My Number. 08100099955 Thanks For Your Co-operation.

167. When Ws Nigeria Army Form Will Come Out, Pls Sir This Is My Number. 08100099955 Thanks For Your Co-operation.

168. Jessica says:

Pls notify me when the form is out online. 07055130395 ([email protected])

169. yomi says:

please notify me if the form is put([email protected])

170. David says:

please contact me if the form is out

171. Orok whoknows says:

pls this is my number
    08136064826 in case the form is out… God bless U all

172. John says:

please I need Army career, if form out email me.

173. Onwuagana blessing adaeze says:

Good day,sir and ma,pls wen the Nigerian Navy is out cal me 08173556884 thanks My God never let me down

174. Omoarebu Emmanuel Osaro says:

Please I need updates on when the recruitment process will commence. Thanks

175. Aguda Emmanuel says:

it my dream to be a navy officer, to serve my country to the best of my ability. pls sir/ma, I will be grateful if informed about the form immediately its out. my contact.07055077509.

176. Good evening dear sir/ma,please when Nigeria navy is out let me know.good night.

177. Abel says:

my mobile number is 08175520079 if its out please conatct me,thanks.

178. salami oluwakayode says:

pls sir /ma if the formed is out informed me. I to become a Nigerian Navy officer. 08157301116 08058486066

179. pls sir/ma if the is out informed me. I want to become a Nigerian Navy . 08157301116/08058486066

180. George Junior says:

Pls sir/ma inform me when the form is out 08095879315

181. Yakubu Felix says:

the Nigeria Navy is in my blood wish i believe i will become very soon by God grace. pls sir inform me if de form is out 08165246993

182. edeh james kehinde says:

an james by name plz u guyz should update me when d form is out…….we are all trying may Gog help us….pls contart me on dis following numbers 08050403657 or 08111290094…thanks

183. Effiong, Aniekan Bassey says:

Please sir, when Nigerian navy form is out let me know.this is my number 07064594402.email [email protected]

184. kwaghza kungwa Racheal says:

pls am interested notify me true dis no-08064614944

185. Adewunmi says:

pls noticed me when the Nigerian Navy form is out.
    am really interested.
    thanks.try contact 08038886223

186. NDUKWE EMMANUEL says:

pls admin. am interested notify me
    Here is my contact… 08111903498 or
    08103858250…this is my dream.

187. Ifejiagwa chukwuebuka basil says:

Good day sir, I always dream of becoming a naval officer. Please notify when the form is out. 07069738361

188. Ifejiagwa chukwuebuka basil says:

Good day sir, I always dream of becoming a naval officer, pls notify me when the form is out

189. SUPER says:

NOTIFY ME SIR.GALANTRY SOJA.MY DIGIT09092620205.

190. Emeka Uzoukwu says:

sir pls and pls I so much love to become a member of the Nigeria navy but sir pls I did not know how to do it sir pls info me on how to do it 08184074289

191. IYANUOLUWA TAYO says:

pls notifies me when the form drops site

192. paschal nnamdi says:

Am loyal sir.dear sir,i will be gladly to be notify when de nigerian navy form 2017/2018 will be out,i promise to serve nigeria wit all my strainght and to defend her unity so help me God.08140145139

193. [email protected] pls notify me wen d form is out

194. Hassan Tolani says:

please kindly notify me if the Nigerian Navy form is out, i promise to serve my country better. 08152845443

195. Wahab idris olamilekan says:

this is my email
    [email protected]

196. Wahab idris olamilekan says:

please if form is out inform me with this number 08166113173

197. pls notify me when the navy form is out.

198. Am interested,but can I combine it with my acadamics

199. Barsheba Abdullahi says:

please notify me when Nigeria navy form is out

200. AUSTINE says:

pls noticed me when the Nigerian Navy form is out.
    am really interested.
    thanks.

201. Yina Angel says:

please inform me when the form is out 08144425898 my e-mail [email protected]

202. james igbiki says:

[email protected]

please, let me know if any update thanks…

203. as soon the navy is out please contact me 08179430655 please any candidate also or applicant

204. kolapo oluyemi says:

please I want you to please inform me when the Navy form is out, and can I apply with my b.tech please, this is my number: 08137829954

205. Amaka attah says:

Please notify me when the form is out @ [email protected]

206. owoyemi ademola says:

Sir/ma i beg u all with the name of God in heaven pls inform me when the Nigerian navy form is out thank god bless u 09030254052

207. TOBILOBA PETER says:

Please Sir notify me when the form is out 08141217138

208. Dimeji says:

Pls can you notify me when the form is out

209. Kazeem says:

Pls alert me when the form is out. 08139902532

210. Ebizugbe richard says:

May Almity GOD grant ur wish and mine, and i kw my GOD is willing to help ur all, plz contact me wen form is out.

211. Israel says:

Sir/ma i beg u all with the name of god in heaven pls inform me when the nigeriannavy form is out thank god bless u

212. Peter says:

gud day Admin. pls i need ur urgent update abt d Navy form if it comes out. God bless
    [email protected]

213. Sunday uchechi efechi says:

Pls I need information on when the form will be out . Thanks …

214. emmanuel says:

If from 2017 do come I need your help two me pls 09031280302

215. lovelynjackmay says:

please sir or ma inform me when the form is out i really need it thanks.07065813309

216. Richard james says:

Here is my number 09064938891

217. Richard james says:

Pls notify me when the Nigerian Navy form is out. God help us all to attain this form

218. iwaloye kazeem says:

Inform me when the form come out,
    08187228282

219. Godfrey says:

inform me when the form come out,let fly the uniform together.

220. Fatimoh says:

to be inform is to be transformed, who fail to inform will surely deform,
    this the mean reason am given a brief comment to inform me as soon as the form is out on the following details

221. jp says:

pls notify me when there is any updates on the nigerian navy recruitment 2017/2018

222. jp says:

Pls inform me when dad form is out 08060477797

223. Kasim Oneshio says:

Morning sir! please I want to be alert when the Nigerian Navy Recruitment for 2017/2018 is out…
    Also sir, I want to know the Rank they will give me when I apply with NCE Technical

224. evans says:

Please Sir notifyn me at 08186125747 [email protected]

231. michael says:

Please am interested…
    08133770658
    [email protected]

232. sampson Friday ubana says:

Sir please can an I.T student of architecture apply (thank you).

233. what is the dated time and month of the NAVY recruitment application form will be out?

234. Nditex says:

Please when will the form be out

235. Kolade says:

Pls sir, am ready to serve my country Nigeria to the greater height…pls sir contact me wen the form is out.. my numbers are 08073706995 08062079355 my email is [email protected]

236. good afternoon sir,pls info me wane the from is out,pls give a text message to mobile line 08134507993 or 08036675432 Godbless you sir

237. George Junior says:

Pls inform me when the form is out

238. agu justice ebube says:

sir if the form is out cal me here is my number 08109317471

239. Smith A.E says:

Info me pls wen 2017 form is out pls 08102864338 or [email protected]

240. ALABI AHMED says:

please Sir if the Nigerian navy form is out sir I beg u in d name of GOD please sir inform me…09052755214

241. ALABI AHMED says:

242. Ezekiel samson says:

please notify me when application form is out here is my contact 09076254332

243. Mohammed Jibrin says:

please with all due respect I will love to be notified when the form is out. Am I really good to go? #Oyes good to go!

244. HOW CAN I BECOME AN EDUCATE MEMBER OF THE NIGERIA ARMY FORCES

245. PLS NOTIFY ME IF D FORM IS OUT,I DOT WANT DIS 2017 YEAR OWN TO PASS ME BY PLS, HERE IS MY CONTACT 08184626224

246. Adegbite Emmanuel says:

pls when the form is out pls contact my number 08038901121

247. Elvorah says:

And am waiting for the recruitment form.

248. Elvorah says:

I love Nigerian Navy. ?

249. Michael says:

Sorry I forget to drop my contact 08126100832
    Michael

250. Michael says:

Hello pls kindly inform me when the nigeria navy recruitment form comes out

251. Isaiah eseoghene says:

Pls notify me

252. sule abiodun says:

pls inform wen the form is out sir.you are bless

253. Sir can I apply with trade test I, II,III in Electrical?

254. bello gbenga says:

sir/ma i want to no most important credentials that are needed for the Nigeria navy recruitment.. mail me [email protected],08038816110

255. pls oh am begging notify me if form is out becoz dis is my 3rd time am applying for it without grant pls am hoping for good news dis time pls consider me sir/ma

256. collins says:

am hunger to be a navel officer pleaze,when is it cuming out

257. kamaldeen says:

plz sir send me sms if the from is out

258. Samuel Emunotor says:

plss can I apply with Bsc???

259. Ngozi Chibuenyim Osuagwu says:

Good evening Sir/Ma.. Pls with all due respect Sir/MA. Pls I want to join Nigerian Navy and I don’t know when the form for 2017/2018 will comes out.. Pls Sir/MA, I beg you with name that is above every other name to notify me when the form comes out. My number is 09058911076 and my Email address is [email protected].. Thank you very much Sir/Ma. I will look forward to having your kind and positive response. GOD bless you.

260. Ngozi Chibuenyim Osuagwu says:

Good evening Sir/Ma.. With all due respect Sir/Ma.. Pls I want to join Nigerian Navy and I don’t know when the form for 2017/2018 will comes out.. Pls I beg with the name above every other name to notify me when the form comes out. Thank you very much Sir/Ma. My number is 09058911076 and my Email address is [email protected]. pls Sir/Ma, I will look forward to having your kind and positive response. GOD Bless you.

261. kingsleyjoseph says:

pls sir inform me when d form is out pls God will bless u sir 08184626224

262. adebayodada says:

adebayodada.say..please.inform.me.when.the.navy.recruitment.is.start.this.my.phone.number’[email protected]

263. adebayodada says:

264. Adie Emmanuel U says:

Please, when will 2017/2018 Navy form be out? Please here is my number

265. abubabakar adam muhammad says:

pls sir went is nn form out inbox me 07068194123

266. abubabakar adam muhammad says:

pls sir went is nn form out

267. peter says:

pls admin, I will like to b notified.
    08176591392 my line
    [email protected] my email. tnx

268. Ugochuku says:

Notify Me when the Form is out. Thanks

269. itam innocent. says:

as soon as the form is out pls notify me, this my number 08168781328

270. temidoye olakunle benson says:

pls inform me when d form is out, I have my o.n.d at federal polytechnic ado ekiti, ekiti state., and am also have my waec and neck too. this is my contact 08167519472 and 08060040187.

271. Nwogu Christian Chisom says:

Pls sir, my name is Nwogu Christian I don’t want to be a crecrite, I want to be an officer how can I go about it? I have my Neco results, my Waec is not good. But I made my Neco.

272. Nwachukwu says:

if the Nigerian Navy 2017 form is out please info me through Dis contact 08130936438’God bless you people

273. ONATEH.P.SUNNY says:

Hello
    It is my great pleasure to be here i what you to text me when Nigeria Navy Form for the 2017/2018 recruit is out here
    here is my phone number
    07066852255
    or
    08146470384
    [email protected]

274. ONATEH.P.SUNNY says:

Hello
    here is my phone number
    07066852255
    or
    08146470384

275. promise says:

good day pls I will like you to text me if Nigeria navy form for 2017/2018 recruit is out here 07037577837

276. Adesomo oluwarotimi says:

pls sir dis my dream u can mail me [email protected]

277. Nkemakolam justice ijoma says:

Inform me when the form is out.08139086888

278. Nnorom Nnaemekaram Victor says:

Sir, I am an SS2 student and yet to take WAEC/NECO next year. Can i still apply

279. Omophophu Lawrence says:

please i’m interested in serving the this great nation through the Nigeria Navy. I need an update as soon as the form is out, thanks. 08075423502.

280. Ted says:

Please notify me when the nn form is out ., moreover I’m 24 with my waec result can I apply? My number Is 07087752703… Quick response to my question will be appreciated thanks

281. Clement says:

Pls Notify me when the recruitment form is out thanks

282. Eze Emmanuel says:

is Nigerian navy doing awaiting results

283. bada sundy ayomide says:

If the form is out notify me

284. kalu miracle says:<