ADS! Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 08063692710

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form and Guide 2018 | www.joinnigeriannavy.com

Filed in Job by on April 25, 2018

ADS: Get JAMB CBT APP on Your PHONE and PC Now!

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form and Guide 2018 | www.joinnigeriannavy.com.

Nigerian Navy recruitment form and guide 2018/2019 – In this article, you will understand the step by step guide involve on how to apply for Nigerian Navy recruitment exercise.

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form and Guide

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form and Guide - 2017/2018

The Nigerian Navy as the largest Navies on the African continent recruits new officers every year, so don’t let this 2018/2019 Nigerian Navy recruitment pass you by. We encourage all interested candidates to pick Nigerian Navy Application Form 2018/2019 now.

The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.

Have you ever dreamt of joining the best navy on African soil, sail around the seas, see different lands, contribute to the security of your country and make yourself the subject of many women’s wet dreams? If you have, then I have good news for you brother: YOU CAN!

Nigerian Navy recruitment application form 2018/2019 is yet to start and we promise to keep you updated here on this page.

In other not to fall into the hands of  unscrupulous Fraudsters who will promise to offer you Nigerian Navy Job with any exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. We strive to keep you safe from them by feeding you with right and adequate information on time about Nigerian Navy Application Form 2018/2019.

The Aptitude Test for the Nigerian Navy 2018 Recruitment Exercise scheduled will also be published here on this page.

General Instructions to Nigerian Navy Applicants.

1. Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB (English and Mathematics inclusive).
  2. Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years while 24 – 26 years are the acceptable limit for those with OND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively. Candidates with higher qualifications than those specified in the guidelines should not apply.
  3. Applicants must be single and of Nigerian origin by birth.
  4. Required height of 1.70 metres for Male and 1.67 metres for Female.
  5. Check for full detailed instruction at www.navy.mil.ng.

How to Apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment – 2018.

Interested members of the public are requested to note the following information on method of application. Applications are free of charge. Applicants are to apply only once. Multiple online applications will be disqualified.

1. Buy a voucher from any branch of the Union Bank PLC or the Unity Bank. The voucher cost N1000 for candidates applying with their WASSCE and N2500 for candidates applying for Direct Short Service.( Bank charges may affect what you’ll pay).
  2. Log on to the Navy’s recruitment portal at joinnigeriannavy.com using the serial number of the card you purchased as username and the PIN as password.
  3. Complete the forms you will be presented with and submit after cross checking to ensure that the information you have provided is correct.
  4. After submitting your form online, you will be required to print out a copy of the summary. You will also receive a notification of the examination dates and recruitment centers.
  5. Report to the recruitment centers with copies of your Birth Certificate or Age Declaration, Parent Consent form, four passport photographs and a letter of introduction from your local government chairman. Also, carry along the originals of your certificates to the recruitment centers.

You can reach us by using the comment box below or drop your email or ask any questions you might need help from.

If this guide was helpful, don’t hesitate sharing

Good Luck!

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!

Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS

Get Latest Smart Phones at a Cheap and Affordable Price @ TECHDRILLERS.COM

Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.

Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Oke Edward says:

thanks for the information I am already seeing my self in the Nigerian Navy…

2. chikwem chibuike says:

Sir i had D7 in my English, can i still apply. 08137819001

3. Michael says:

Good day sir,I want to join the Nigerian navy,please lnform Me on this 08107399988 or 08086941988 when the form is out thanks.

4. manumna emmanuel says:

Pls update me if the 2018/2019 nigerian navy recruitment form is out for sale.thanks

5. Godwin Chigozie says:

please inform me.thanks

6. solomon says:

Pls I need a notification when d form is out plz 07030922352

7. taofeek says:

please I want to join navy these year so I need your help call me on these no 08120105045

8. POPOOLA DAVID ADEWOLE says:

please i need a notification when the form is out,08180045654/08135115701

9. Lawal Angela Halimat says:

Please notify me when the form is out
    Thanks

10. Bright .C. Chika says:

call me on 08064074473 if the form is out.

11. Bright .C. Chika says:

Please I will like you to notify me when this Navy recruitment form comes out, and give me directions on the processes to follow to apply. Thank you.

12. Reuben says:

it is my dream to serve my country through the Navy here in Nigeria please i would love to be informed if there is a new recruitment going on thank you GOD bless here is my tel number:09079908555 or email me @ [email protected] please don’t live me out on this thanks

13. Amanda says:

can 31yrs man or woman also apply

14. Mondo Moses Aondoyima says:

I want to serve my country Nigeria, in Nigerian Navy by God grace. thanks, for your promised to keep us in touch, I pray that may God grant you your heart desire

15. Brownson James says:

It’s crucial to serve your country;I have passion in serving my country Nigeria. 08100208020 That’s my contact

16. Ismail mukail says:

Pls sir inform me when the from is out with this number …. 08152025316 thank you sir God bless you.

17. good day sir,plss is the Nigeria navy from is out pls inform me or text me on 08085479620 pls sir

18. Oluwatosin Temitope says:

Morning Sir I Wish To Join D Nigeria Navy, Sir Pls If D Form Is Out Pls Notify Me through dis number~09064596947

19. Duru Callouis Kelechi says:

Good morning sir pls is the Nigeria Navy recruitment from still on now if not can I be updated on when next it will be out pls dis is my email…. [email protected] and dis is my fone no 09096626963 pls I well be so happy if I can get a good reply. Thanks

20. I have just graduated with Bsc degree in Geography and Planning please advise me on what to do as I have much interest to joint the Nigeria Army. Thanks.

My phone No. 07032926717.

21. Princess Sarah Anthony says:

Pls I Would like to join the Nigeria navy school can you please notify me if the direct form is out please sir 09092310596, 09072263568

22. quadri ajide says:

pls sir can you notify me when nigerian navy recruitment 2018/2019 form is out and am 1.65 meters tall pls will i be accepted into the nigerian navy with my height pls sir contact me once the form is out 09026118507 0r [email protected] thank u sir

23. LT CM HENRY says:

if you apply for the present Nigeria navy for the 2017/2018 how is your moral,,i want to call on any

ably Nigeria man or female who is welling to save his or he father land, or you want Ur name to be

selected on the next shortlisted contact,( Lieutenant Commander Henry imade no 081-592-459-97 ) good

luck all.

24. Commodore Atete Frank says:

2017/2018. NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT HAS COMMENCE!! This is to inform interested and qualified Nigerians that application for the Nigerian navy Recruitment 2017/2018 has commenced contact Commodore Atete Frank on 08114150634 on how to purchase and apply for it as the official website (portal) has been opened. Fresh Graduate and Postgraduate who wish to join the Nigerian Navy can now get the entrance form. The application form which is offered by the enlistment committee of the Nigerian Navy Direct short service commission course 23, when successful grants and enlistment into the 2017/2018 Nigerian Navy through Direct Short service commission 23. All registration and submission of form is done online: web https:// http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com

25. Lanre says:

when the form is out pls inform @ [email protected]/09093378860

26. Anozie oguguo says:

Pls sir i will like to join the nigerian army

27. Luke says:

When is the 2017 navy exam take place

28. Nelly Victor says:

Pls can my brother use four credit to fill the form, n how much is the form

29. Any body who Doesn’t receive d message for d aptitude text ll not partake in d exam??pls, i wat to kno frm now to 12 of dis month.

30. joshua says:

please am interested in being a navy.. please if the form for navy 2017/ 2018 is out please notify me with this number sir..(08108986019) thanks am Joshua onyedikachi…..

31. splendour says:

how do I know if my name have been shortlisted for the exam sitting

32. PROMISE BASSEY says:

Good afternoon,SIR/MA is the exams still on the 7 of October?

33. pls let me know when the form is out

34. Kendrix says:

Date is rescheduled to 7th of August so be aware of this new developnment…thank ya’all.

35. akintunde toheebat says:

please I hope the registration is still on because am so confused right now

36. Thompson says:

when is the date for the examination please i did successful registration
    How and where do I submit the forms(attestation,parent’s consent,guarantor’s,and the rest) and other requirements that are to be submitted at the recruitment centre?
    Pls help,as I’m in a state of a little bit of confusion now and I don’t even know anyone around me who’s into this too,that we can do the running around together or even get info from.
    I as well saw somewhere that the exam date is Oct 7th,pls how true is this and am I still on the right track?
    Thanks in anticipation of a favourable response

37. david Nashon says:

when is the date for the examination please i did successful registration

38. NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT HEAD OFFICE KADUNA

. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO APPLY OR YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLY IN NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT , AND YOU WANT YOUR NAME TO BE SHORTLISTED ,CONTACT HEAD OFFICE IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ALSO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR ADMISSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS SHORTLISTED 08051379785

39. Upah Monday says:

All Is 4 God 2017 Exam My No 07064380646

40. Lawson Friday Eric says:

Pls notified me the from is out

41. Ogunjobi I.O. says:

pls d form is abt to close and I’ve not been able to register, anytime I press next, its bringing me back to dsame page. someone shd help me pls. 08160185739…thanks

42. ifeanyi says:

The form is out now on

43. ONOTU BARRY AVWOGHOKE says:

Pls,i wat to kno when d aptitude text for Nigeria navy recruitment exercise for 2017 is comin on

44. Adegboyega Grace Yemisi says:

Good morning.
    I’ve been able to fill the form online and also printout the summaries,without paying money in the bank because when I logged onto’joinnigeriannavy.com’ it requested I create an account with my email and password which I did and is what I have used to log in and register as well.
    Now the problem is that I have not gotten any notification about the recruitment centres as well as exam dates. And I see online that the closing date for this form is 31st of July.
    Thanks in anticipation of a favourable response

45. heritage olamide says:

Can O’leven appy for Nigeria nevy

46. good day sir , please sir after i register the navy form correctly , there is one place that said HOW MANY CHILDREN YOU HAVE, i said NON, but after i print it, in that place it indicated 2 , which am single indicated in my navy form , please help me what will i do, my name is EZE SAMSON CHINEDU, please sir help me so that i will not be disqualified .

47. Eminent says:

May de almighty God help us ooo…..

48. mr mike says:

hello the navy form is out if you want to get yours kindly call this number +2348147358274 thank you.

49. Aladesye esther bunmi says:

Pls if the form is contact me with my phone number 0806662275

50. Olaniyan says:

The form and passport with the letter of l.chairman and parent consent form will it be submitted before the exercise date or to take it along to exercise ground? Pls quick repond

51. mr clement says:

please you can call me for any information or assistant ok 09032494903.

52. ONOTU BARRY AVWOGHOKE says:

Pls, i wat to kno wen d aptitude text is comin on for Nigeria navy recruitment service

53. Charles says:

Pls Sir/Ma,
    I have that dream of me putting on the Nigerian Navy Uniform to serve my country even went am with my ND certificate there was a challenge on me through that same dream again that ‘I AM NIGERIAN NAVY’ cause I really want to serve the Nation which I volunteer to do it. Pls kindly help me even if I join the teams with all my qualification in me if I pass the examination.
    Once again ‘I WANT TO SERVE MY COUNTRY NIGERIAN’ So help me God

54. musa says:

Good day Nigeria, this is my story, Nigerian navy is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for army exam 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated things it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call colonel Ibrahim G. Musa with this number 08072965047 or 08023940185, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him, if you want to join them for the training that will commence here in port harcourt, now am in the NIGERIA NAVY. MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….Good day Nigeria, this is my story, Nigerian Army is not a place to get into if you don’t have any influence, i sat for army exam 3 good times and i was never given any hope for Admission i was declined and with the level of my intelligence i knew very well that i passed the exam but how they manipulated things it really surprise me, i further took another form on the following year but still the same thing and on the third time i was searching on the internet when i saw a guy post concern how to call colonel Ibrahim G. Musa with this number 08072965047 or 08023940185, after much talk with him my life changed for the better. even if you name did not come out, just try and call him, if you want to join them for the training that will commence here in PORT HARCOURT, now am in the NIGERIA NAVY. MAY THE ALMIGHTY LORD BLESS HIM FOR ME….

55. Rosanwo babatunde says:

Pls kindly notify me if navy form is out
    My numba 08132304952

56. nigeria defence academy says:

Hello Nigerians, I am major general jeffery modibo , from Abuja, The Nigerian NDA68th regular Course for the Academic Session 2017/2018 Do you need help,or you wish to secure your result or The Nigeria Defence Academy & Nigerian Army recruitment if you need to join,i major jeffery modibo will help you secure and upgrade your result, no matter how it maybe even the last army recruitment that’s just past,i make all my candidate get into the Nigerian army. Your Name will be on Batch A/B of this NDA regular Course for the Academic Session. for assistance into the NDA, IMMIGRATION,air-force and navy. call major general jeffery modibo, FOR HELP on:+2348169506391,i have that power and influence.

57. toheeb says:

hw ar we going to check d shortlist

58. BRENDA says:

Pls notify me for the 2017/2018 form
    08065791556

59. kolly says:

please i really need some guideline and how to get Nigeria Navy form online.you can send the informations to my gmail thank you so [email protected]

60. karo ekpuyama says:

i have registered for d Nigeria navy 2017….please when is the recruitment date.u can also call me on…..08162025110.

61. Commodore Atete frank says:

Public Notice…….. Assistance into the Nigerian Navy contact Commodore Atete Frank he is there to assist you with all kind of issues contact him now via 08114150634

62. Akeshule columba U says:

Pls i am a medical laboratory technician,can i apply,other requirement are intact thanks

63. Arome John Ododo says:

Pls i need the Nigeria Navy Form..Thanks and GOD Bless our hustle with quick responds

64. USMAN UMAR says:

GOOD AFTER NOON I WNT fill nig navy form part of mtd driving but i loss my driving liecent how i can do sir

65. Eniola Banji Adam says:

pls inform me when Nigerian Navy form is out on 07031267108 or [email protected]

66. mr clement says:

call me for any assistant 09032494903

67. pls notify me ,this is my number 08130730797

68. Godspower A. says:

Please i need to be notified when the form is out. This is my phone number 09060789663

69. Nurain a ado says:

I will be a member of Nigerian navy by the grace of god.

70. Inform me when the form is out

71. Please inform me when the form is out

72. Marshal Atete frank says:

Public notice……Assistance into the Nigerian navy contact Mr Atete frank.he is there to assist you with all kind of issues.contact him via 08114150634

73. please send me the closing date of the form

74. teejay says:

please this is my email [email protected], email me when is out

75. Solomon says:

Pls i want to know how long will the training of navy takes, in other to schedule my working time to fit in, or probably if to stop my business or not before applying for the form
    “I ruin a small shop which i used to make a living”
    Getting me this information will help me to plan my self before apply for the form.

76. john aniefiok Nyong says:

God is great,this my email [email protected] pls notify when it’s on.is it compulsory that you must to present your local chairman introduction.

77. pls nigerian navy form uda onilne 07066579834 [email protected]

78. please I need to be updating with Nigeria Navy form for 2017/2018 information through E-mail [email protected]

79. Please I need to be updating with Nigeria navy 2017/2018 information
    Through my e-mail- [email protected]

80. Idem says:

Sounds good

81. daniel pius adugba says:

Good afternoon sir, am fully interested i have been following the recruitment program and i wish to be considered this time. i love job with passion.thank you.pls inbox me here [email protected]

82. ABU SHAIBU PIUS says:

83. Linda says:

please, inform me when the form 4 d Nigerian Navy is out on sale. Thanks. [email protected]

84. yusuf says:

pls sir I would like if u can inform me went d form is out pls my yahoo

85. patricial njoku says:

pls is the navy form out
    pls notify me once is out
    thank you.09031168770

86. Abdulwasiu salihu says:

09065804835

87. shedrack says:

please i want to apply for the nigeria navy but i only have four credit can i still apply for the nigeria navy recruitment i have credit in maths and english and i have two d7 in other two subject can i apply with 4credit and 2 d7

88. Ahmed suleman says:

can I apply with awaiting result

89. Asun Blessing says:

is d navy form out?
    please notify me once it is out o 07080885783 thanks

90. daprinz says:

Pls when is navy form for 2017 going to be out

91. Arthur says:

but I think They said the form will be out today

92. Yahaya Lawal says:

My name is Yahaya Lawal & i wish to be a member of the Nigerian NAVY in order to contribute in the development of my country & eliminate all anti crude oil theft members.

93. faith says:

pls I heard d registration is ongoing…… ow can one access
    it?????cos its nt opening…. [email protected]…….waiting for ur reply…. tnx

94. Okoye Donald says:

Please inform me when the form is on sales.. 08169710695

95. Okoye Donald says:

Please notify me when d form is on sales

96. jboy says:

the nigeriannavy application form will be on sale from on the 1st july 2017 to 31st of july 2017 by God’s grace.

97. jboy says:

the nigeriannavy application form will be on sale from on the 1st july 2017 to 31st of july by God’s grace.

98. Peter Ofozor says:

pls inform me of the nig navy form when it will be out

99. Uwandu Ikedi says:

Notify me once the form is on sale. I’m already a law student and I also want to be a navy. [email protected]

100. Emediong says:

What i knw is God can nt fall his children, i believe in the name of JESUS CHRIST i will make it this year Amen, please in form me wen de form is out thank 08119119393 , emediongDavid [email protected]

101. Wisdom emeji says:

Pls am interested in the Nigerian army application date while my twin sister is asking for the Nigerian navy application form date pls keep us up to date when any of these two forms are out here is our numbers 09091632902 08088666005 my email [email protected] am hopeful tanks

102. Hello sir my dream is to be Nigeria navy but unfortunately I heard that, the degree holder cannot apply pls why?

103. Ariyo says:

I don’t why this year form take time so long like this

104. sammy says:

y is the form takin time

105. Sylvester C Owoideghe says:

Tired Of Being A Civilian, Please Notify Me Wen The Form Iz Out

106. John says:

pls when it out let me know I beg of you. 07033644536

107. Destiny says:

Pls wen is Nigeria navy form going 2 b out

108. Nwagod says:

send me the link when the from is out to reg this is my Telephone number 08065406480 thanks
    My is name Nwagod

109. kelvin says:

always a number to drop 09068348661

110. bada serah abiodun says:

bada serah abiodun need information on navy form ,date out and requirement 08023860771

111. Ariyo says:

Why this year navy form take time so long like this

112. kalejaiye isaac says:

please you could probably help me out, just notify me weeks before because of the filling of the attestation forms it is only God that can help me with that……

113. Olaniyan Sammy says:

Please is the form now online??

114. But Brother’s and Sister’s, I Want To Inform You All That,, Is Out and Online Now.

You Can Go and Porches The Form!
    Thanks And Bless You All!!

115. Good Evening Every One.
    Am Very Much Happy, To Bee On This Link.
    Brother’s and Sister’s,, Please I Don’t Know Weder My God Is At Sleep. Why Because I have Been Trying My Best To Became A Force Man, In Different Areas. I have Tried Military, No Answer! I Tried Police Disame Thing, I also Tried Custom Service, No Good Reply To Me.
    Now Am Asking Myself, When Will God Answer My Prayers.
    But This Year I have Swear and Make Up My Mind That, If I Didn’t Make It This Year, And If God Didn’t Answered My Prayer, I’ll Be A Dead Person! IF DEVIL WANT IT OR NOT,, I MUST BECOME WHAT I WANT TO BECAME THIS YEAR.

NAVY ON MY MIND!
    MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIANS!

116. Bestman says:

Please notify me wen the form form 2017/2018 nd 2018/2019 is out i want to knw if i will b accepted with my ND nd i got B3 in maths instead of C so i want to knw if i will b accepted if i apply with it nd ny ND

117. Pls am 22 years old now can i apply with secondary school certificate?? Somebody should help me out pls…..!

118. Matthew says:

Please my people when the Nigeria navy form 2017/2018 will come out?

119. Aluhuge Chinedu Emmanuel says:

Good evening sir, my dream is too become a soldier, i have come too an conclusion that my dream is too be a Nigeria navy, sir please i will love too know when the form is out please sir do let me know, my time is now for me too move too the next level, this is my number 08132445758 God bless u ad ur family ad God bless Nigerian Navy.

120. Mubarak Abubakar says:

O GOD,place I nit your help to join Nigerian Navy u are The one that can’t put any body in.place I nit your help baba GOD.this is my number if the from is out place sir inform me .08180537068

121. olaleye oluwatoyin Samuel says:

pls sir I want to apply for the Nigeria navy when ever is out please you can text me on this phone number08131060546

122. Akorede ADEDAYO says:

Please sir I want to apply for the army recruitment when ever the form is out please sir you can just text me on my number 08067360326

123. Officer Adams says:

Nigeria Immigration,custom.airforce.navy,sss and airforce Service Recruitment 2017/2018 Form is out to apply contact office Mark on 08106363811

124. Isiaka abdullahi says:

Please when the nigeria navy form is out please contact me on 08160832771 OR 08186542041 OR 08068457331 thank you

125. Iyi Chidubem peter kizito says:

please sir I would like to be notified once the recruiting form is out. here is my contact and email: 07011857878/08137106898 [email protected]

126. Oladejo Gbenga says:

Good evening admin, pls u will like to be notified when the form is out.

Thank you sir.

127. Hilary A. says:

Please help inform me ones the DSS NN. Form is out. 08092661950 [email protected]. or [email protected]

128. Oranyeli Uche che Rex says:

Please sir inform me once the form is out, and is’t true that some one can not be recruited with out having this qualifications OND NCE and others degree. Please sir this is my number 08062622368. Thanks

129. oluwasegun adebanjo omolola says:

Please let me know when the form is out by helping me send a notification note that is out. thanks 07066077538

130. Blessing says:

Pls lnform me went its out or call 09095111040 thanks

131. osilaja wasiu says:

please inform me, when the form is out

132. Clifford says:

please, I will like to know when the 2017/2018 form is out. thanx

133. sikiru quadri says:

pls notify me when the form Is released
    here is my gmail [email protected]
    my number is 09077189074 or 08106066720

134. Abdul E says:

pls notify me wen ever its on pls here are my connect able are as follow. 09033006384 [email protected]

135. BAKO Z.SOLOMON says:

God let your will be don for me Amen. 08090760010

136. BAKO Z.SOLOMON says:

God let your will be don for me Amen.

137. thanks for the information really appreciate.

138. mark says:

notify me when the form is out

139. Opeyemi says:

Thanks for the information

140. ANAS DALHATU says:

Please sir Nigerian Navy is my best wishes since I was a small boy, and also a primary 6 student. Therefore email me or alert me when the form is yet out, please do that for me thank you.

141. ademola says:

please update me

142. asaolu dayo says:

pls wen the form is out pls let me no

143. YUSUF says:

PLS notify me when it’s out

144. Salihu alfa says:

I need navy as my job

145. Godwin says:

please notify me if the form is out, 08060332985

146. Andy Benneth says:

Pls notify me when the form is out sir [email protected] or08034803605

147. Stella says:

Please sir, inform me when nn form is out am intrested

148. Odey Francis says:

pls notify me when the form is out thanks. my phone number is 08132261427

149. unung marvelous says:

pls notify me when the form is out thanks. my phone number is 08098997643

150. please,sir is it true that Naf Are doing 2016/2017 replacement?

151. Muhammed says:

Pls sir inform me when the form is out,tanks sir

152. Musa Taiwo says:

Yes Sir / Ma God Bless Your Potential Office , Pls I Wish To Salve My Country If Form Is Out Ths My Number 08169307295

153. DANIEL UDOOFIA says:

Pls sir notify me whn de form is out my number 08165448152,GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

154. Nanjul Sabo Nimmyel says:

Pls inform me when the form is out,this is my no:08039485181 Thanks!!!.

155. I want to be come an Nigeria navy I want to salve my country Nigeria God bless Nigeria and bless our leaders pls even anyone can help me please my number 07061339002

156. Brown Victoria says:

I’m in my final year in school,can I still enrol as a Navy please reply

157. umar abdussalam binzaid says:

i want to be a nigerian navy

158. Elizabeth Egharevba says:

Plss notify me wen d form is out 08059795019

159. I want to become Nigerian navy.

160. Jeremiah John alem says:

hello Sir, I will really appreciate it if you can notify me immediately the form is out. thanks and God bless you all. contact number (07030717870)

161. I’m 24 years with ND result, please hope I am still qualified with the age.you can reach me with this contact,08102313102
    Email:[email protected] your kind response is needed.

162. okoro meshach chinedu says:

pls notify me if d form comes out,am desperate abt it

163. When Ws Nigeria Navy Form Will Come Out, Pls Sir This Is My Number. 08100099955 Thanks For Your Co-operation.

164. When Ws Nigeria Army Form Will Come Out, Pls Sir This Is My Number. 08100099955 Thanks For Your Co-operation.

165. Jessica says:

Pls notify me when the form is out online. 07055130395 ([email protected])

166. yomi says:

please notify me if the form is put([email protected])

167. David says:

please contact me if the form is out

168. Orok whoknows says:

pls this is my number
    08136064826 in case the form is out… God bless U all

169. John says:

please I need Army career, if form out email me.

170. Onwuagana blessing adaeze says:

Good day,sir and ma,pls wen the Nigerian Navy is out cal me 08173556884 thanks My God never let me down

171. Omoarebu Emmanuel Osaro says:

Please I need updates on when the recruitment process will commence. Thanks

172. Aguda Emmanuel says:

it my dream to be a navy officer, to serve my country to the best of my ability. pls sir/ma, I will be grateful if informed about the form immediately its out. my contact.07055077509.

173. Good evening dear sir/ma,please when Nigeria navy is out let me know.good night.

174. Abel says:

my mobile number is 08175520079 if its out please conatct me,thanks.

175. salami oluwakayode says:

pls sir /ma if the formed is out informed me. I to become a Nigerian Navy officer. 08157301116 08058486066

176. pls sir/ma if the is out informed me. I want to become a Nigerian Navy . 08157301116/08058486066

177. George Junior says:

Pls sir/ma inform me when the form is out 08095879315

178. Yakubu Felix says:

the Nigeria Navy is in my blood wish i believe i will become very soon by God grace. pls sir inform me if de form is out 08165246993

179. edeh james kehinde says:

an james by name plz u guyz should update me when d form is out…….we are all trying may Gog help us….pls contart me on dis following numbers 08050403657 or 08111290094…thanks

180. Effiong, Aniekan Bassey says:

Please sir, when Nigerian navy form is out let me know.this is my number 07064594402.email [email protected]

181. kwaghza kungwa Racheal says:

pls am interested notify me true dis no-08064614944

182. Adewunmi says:

pls noticed me when the Nigerian Navy form is out.
    am really interested.
    thanks.try contact 08038886223

183. NDUKWE EMMANUEL says:

pls admin. am interested notify me
    Here is my contact… 08111903498 or
    08103858250…this is my dream.

184. Ifejiagwa chukwuebuka basil says:

Good day sir, I always dream of becoming a naval officer. Please notify when the form is out. 07069738361

185. Ifejiagwa chukwuebuka basil says:

Good day sir, I always dream of becoming a naval officer, pls notify me when the form is out

186. SUPER says:

NOTIFY ME SIR.GALANTRY SOJA.MY DIGIT09092620205.

187. Emeka Uzoukwu says:

sir pls and pls I so much love to become a member of the Nigeria navy but sir pls I did not know how to do it sir pls info me on how to do it 08184074289

188. IYANUOLUWA TAYO says:

pls notifies me when the form drops site

189. paschal nnamdi says:

Am loyal sir.dear sir,i will be gladly to be notify when de nigerian navy form 2017/2018 will be out,i promise to serve nigeria wit all my strainght and to defend her unity so help me God.08140145139

190. Hassan Tolani says:

please kindly notify me if the Nigerian Navy form is out, i promise to serve my country better. 08152845443

191. Wahab idris olamilekan says:

this is my email
    [email protected]

192. Wahab idris olamilekan says:

please if form is out inform me with this number 08166113173

193. pls notify me when the navy form is out.

194. Am interested,but can I combine it with my acadamics

195. Barsheba Abdullahi says:

please notify me when Nigeria navy form is out

196. AUSTINE says:

pls noticed me when the Nigerian Navy form is out.
    am really interested.
    thanks.

197. Yina Angel says:

please inform me when the form is out 08144425898 my e-mail [email protected]

198. james igbiki says:

[email protected]

please, let me know if any update thanks…

199. as soon the navy is out please contact me 08179430655 please any candidate also or applicant

200. kolapo oluyemi says:

please I want you to please inform me when the Navy form is out, and can I apply with my b.tech please, this is my number: 08137829954

201. Amaka attah says:

Please notify me when the form is out @ [email protected]

202. owoyemi ademola says:

Sir/ma i beg u all with the name of God in heaven pls inform me when the Nigerian navy form is out thank god bless u 09030254052

203. TOBILOBA PETER says:

Please Sir notify me when the form is out 08141217138

204. Dimeji says:

Pls can you notify me when the form is out

205. Kazeem says:

Pls alert me when the form is out. 08139902532

206. Ebizugbe richard says:

May Almity GOD grant ur wish and mine, and i kw my GOD is willing to help ur all, plz contact me wen form is out.

207. Israel says:

Sir/ma i beg u all with the name of god in heaven pls inform me when the nigeriannavy form is out thank god bless u

208. Peter says:

gud day Admin. pls i need ur urgent update abt d Navy form if it comes out. God bless
    [email protected]

209. Sunday uchechi efechi says:

Pls I need information on when the form will be out . Thanks …

210. emmanuel says:

If from 2017 do come I need your help two me pls 09031280302

211. lovelynjackmay says:

please sir or ma inform me when the form is out i really need it thanks.07065813309

212. Richard james says:

Here is my number 09064938891

213. Richard james says:

Pls notify me when the Nigerian Navy form is out. God help us all to attain this form

214. iwaloye kazeem says:

Inform me when the form come out,
    08187228282

215. Godfrey says:

inform me when the form come out,let fly the uniform together.

216. Fatimoh says:

to be inform is to be transformed, who fail to inform will surely deform,
    this the mean reason am given a brief comment to inform me as soon as the form is out on the following details

217. jp says:

pls notify me when there is any updates on the nigerian navy recruitment 2017/2018

218. jp says:

Pls inform me when dad form is out 08060477797

219. Kasim Oneshio says:

Morning sir! please I want to be alert when the Nigerian Navy Recruitment for 2017/2018 is out…
    Also sir, I want to know the Rank they will give me when I apply with NCE Technical

220. evans says:

Please inbox me when DSS from will be out for Nigeria [email protected]

221. Tiamiyu Oladele says:

Inform Me If Is Out… Am Go To Go

222. ABDULRAHMAN TOSIN says:

Inform me when the form is out

223. Emmanuel says:

224. SHEDRACH OBIOMA says:

[email protected]

08149616607

225. PLEASE I WILL LOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN THE RECRUITMENT STARTS

WITH THE FOLLOWING DETAILS

226. Bala Babaji says:

Please Sir notifyn me at 08186125747 [email protected]

227. michael says:

Please am interested…
    08133770658
    [email protected]

228. sampson Friday ubana says:

Sir please can an I.T student of architecture apply (thank you).

229. what is the dated time and month of the NAVY recruitment application form will be out?

230. Nditex says:

Please when will the form be out

231. Kolade says:

Pls sir, am ready to serve my country Nigeria to the greater height…pls sir contact me wen the form is out.. my numbers are 08073706995 08062079355 my email is [email protected]

232. good afternoon sir,pls info me wane the from is out,pls give a text message to mobile line 08134507993 or 08036675432 Godbless you sir

233. George Junior says:

Pls inform me when the form is out

234. agu justice ebube says:

sir if the form is out cal me here is my number 08109317471

235. Smith A.E says:

Info me pls wen 2017 form is out pls 08102864338 or [email protected]

236. ALABI AHMED says:

please Sir if the Nigerian navy form is out sir I beg u in d name of GOD please sir inform me…09052755214

237. ALABI AHMED says:

238. Ezekiel samson says:

please notify me when application form is out here is my contact 09076254332

239. Mohammed Jibrin says:

please with all due respect I will love to be notified when the form is out. Am I really good to go? #Oyes good to go!

240. HOW CAN I BECOME AN EDUCATE MEMBER OF THE NIGERIA ARMY FORCES

241. PLS NOTIFY ME IF D FORM IS OUT,I DOT WANT DIS 2017 YEAR OWN TO PASS ME BY PLS, HERE IS MY CONTACT 08184626224

242. Adegbite Emmanuel says:

pls when the form is out pls contact my number 08038901121

243. Elvorah says:

And am waiting for the recruitment form.

244. Elvorah says:

I love Nigerian Navy. 😘

245. Michael says:

Sorry I forget to drop my contact 08126100832
    Michael

246. Michael says:

Hello pls kindly inform me when the nigeria navy recruitment form comes out

247. Isaiah eseoghene says:

Pls notify me

248. sule abiodun says:

pls inform wen the form is out sir.you are bless

249. Sir can I apply with trade test I, II,III in Electrical?

250. sir/ma i want to no most important credentials that are needed for the Nigeria navy recruitment.. mail me [email protected],08038816110

251. pls oh am begging notify me if form is out becoz dis is my 3rd time am applying for it without grant pls am hoping for good news dis time pls consider me sir/ma

252. collins says:

am hunger to be a navel officer pleaze,when is it cuming out

253. kamaldeen says:

plz sir send me sms if the from is out

254. Samuel Emunotor says:

plss can I apply with Bsc???

255. Ngozi Chibuenyim Osuagwu says:

Good evening Sir/Ma.. Pls with all due respect Sir/MA. Pls I want to join Nigerian Navy and I don’t know when the form for 2017/2018 will comes out.. Pls Sir/MA, I beg you with name that is above every other name to notify me when the form comes out. My number is 09058911076 and my Email address is [email protected].. Thank you very much Sir/Ma. I will look forward to having your kind and positive response. GOD bless you.

256. Ngozi Chibuenyim Osuagwu says:

Good evening Sir/Ma.. With all due respect Sir/Ma.. Pls I want to join Nigerian Navy and I don’t know when the form for 2017/2018 will comes out.. Pls I beg with the name above every other name to notify me when the form comes out. Thank you very much Sir/Ma. My number is 09058911076 and my Email address is [email protected]. pls Sir/Ma, I will look forward to having your kind and positive response. GOD Bless you.

257. kingsleyjoseph says:

pls sir inform me when d form is out pls God will bless u sir 08184626224

258. adebayodada says:

adebayodada.say..please.inform.me.when.the.navy.recruitment.is.start.this.my.phone.number’[email protected]

259. adebayodada says:

260. Adie Emmanuel U says:

Please, when will 2017/2018 Navy form be out? Please here is my number

261. abubabakar adam muhammad says:

pls sir went is nn form out inbox me 07068194123

262. abubabakar adam muhammad says:

pls sir went is nn form out

263. peter says:

pls admin, I will like to b notified.
    08176591392 my line
    [email protected] my email. tnx

264. Ugochuku says:

Notify Me when the Form is out. Thanks

265. itam innocent. says:

as soon as the form is out pls notify me, this my number 08168781328

266. temidoye olakunle benson says:

pls inform me when d form is out, I have my o.n.d at federal polytechnic ado ekiti, ekiti state., and am also have my waec and neck too. this is my contact 08167519472 and 08060040187.

267. Nwogu Christian Chisom says:

Pls sir, my name is Nwogu Christian I don’t want to be a crecrite, I want to be an officer how can I go about it? I have my Neco results, my Waec is not good. But I made my Neco.

268. Nwachukwu says:

if the Nigerian Navy 2017 form is out please info me through Dis contact 08130936438’God bless you people

269. ONATEH.P.SUNNY says:

Hello
    It is my great pleasure to be here i what you to text me when Nigeria Navy Form for the 2017/2018 recruit is out here
    here is my phone number
    07066852255
    or
    08146470384
    [email protected]

270. ONATEH.P.SUNNY says:

Hello
    here is my phone number
    07066852255
    or
    08146470384

271. promise says:

good day pls I will like you to text me if Nigeria navy form for 2017/2018 recruit is out here 07037577837

272. Adesomo oluwarotimi says:

pls sir dis my dream u can mail me [email protected]

273. Nkemakolam justice ijoma says:

Inform me when the form is out.08139086888

274. Nnorom Nnaemekaram Victor says:

Sir, I am an SS2 student and yet to take WAEC/NECO next year. Can i still apply

275. Omophophu Lawrence says:

please i’m interested in serving the this great nation through the Nigeria Navy. I need an update as soon as the form is out, thanks. 08075423502.

276. Ted says:

Please notify me when the nn form is out ., moreover I’m 24 with my waec result can I apply? My number Is 07087752703… Quick response to my question will be appreciated thanks

277. Clement says:

Pls Notify me when the recruitment form is out thanks

278. Eze Emmanuel says:

is Nigerian navy doing awaiting results

279. bada sundy ayomide says:

If the form is out notify me

280. kalu miracle says:

if the form is out pls notify me on [email protected] or 08124299155

281. Abdulfatai says:

I got credit in my english but pass in my maths will i be able to apply with my result

282. Williams prosper says:

To whom it may concern. Sir/ma, please kindly update me once the Nigeria Navy form is out. Thanks in advance. 08060326947

283. Muhammed usman says:

Please notify me immediately when the navy form is out. Here is my phone number 08076699652 and my gmail [email protected] thanks.

284. Plz keep me updated wheneva d form iz out and again if u can flash me with this number08188892700 then i will call u back,thankz

285. Akhidue ehijimentor says:

Pls inform me when the form is out

286. John says:

I pray may the Lord answer my prayer to join Nigerian Navy to sev my country.

287. nzubechi pontian says:

pls sir I want to be come Nigerian navy pls inform meif the form comes out
    08177325221. That my phone number.

288. Benjamin Wanderimam says:

morning sir,my regards to u all,please Sir’s for a things like this,there must be a need of help,pls Sir your help I like Nigerian Navy and I want to join Nigerian Navy.THANK’S God bless you you all. my No 08169434609,Email [email protected] pls Sir’s look into it.

289. Sire, can i apply the Nigeria Navy with two siting O’level results and with my Computer Certificate in Diploma.
    If so please message me on my mail [email protected]
    Thank you Sire.

290. Okoha chinedu charles says:

I want to join nigeria nevy, pls notify me if form is out… Nigeria nevy is the best nevy in africa.

291. kingsley chima says:

please alert me when the form for 2018/2019 recruitment is out. 09036227257

• Muhammad A Hassan says:

Pls sir am bellumta i want to know the actual month of releasing the navy form thanks here ix ma number 08133448763

• Muhammad A Hassan says:

292. Ogunranti Rhoda says:

pls notify me when the form is out sir, this is my [email protected] and my no 08067041857

293. I love the Nigerian Navy with passion and i want to join but,

And i want to know what mediums will be used in advertising the sales of form for the 2017 recruitment exercise please

294. ugoala blessing says:

It has been my dream to become a Nigeria Navy. Sir, here is my number 09066593652

295. Ogunbayo Mike says:

pls notify me if the NN form is out.08100031117

296. ime joseph john says:

please i want to belong to the nigerian navy force,please if there is help help me,the help i want is for you people to update me with neccessary information.thnaks God bless you.Amen.

297. ime joseph john says:

pls i want to know the day that navy form will be out,thanks.

298. ahmad nuruddeen umar says:

am ready to join d combatants pls help me sir

299. I really believe and always see myself as a Nation Defender through the positive means of being a Navy officer,… God please Help me…

300. Bala Hafiz Muhammed says:

By the grace of God this year is my year into the Nigeria Navy really love the work and really want to served my father land and die like a hero

301. UFOT EMMANUEL BASSEY says:

PLEASE AM DESPERATE OF BECOMING A NAVY BECAUSE IS PART OF MY DREAM, PLEASE WHEN IT IS OUT CALL ME OR TEXT ME OR EMAIL ME. 08102574483

302. Judith says:

Please inform me when d form is out
    08143869788

303. Suleiman Ibrahim says:

plc notify me when the form is ready god bless Nig. Navy
    [email protected]
    08138379996

304. Pls sir also notify me

305. Ado Bala says:

I Wish U All The Best Nigerian Navy Sir Send Me Message 08169601123 Thanks

306. Ime Joseph John says:

I greet you sir/madam,pls notify me when navy form is out.thanks

307. Igwe Francis says:

What about people with B sc degree? can I also apply with my B sc. degree cert.?

308. notify me sir immediately nigeria navy form is available online sir. my mobile phone numbers is 07010000694 or 07064776819.

309. Emmy says:

Can someone use a result that is E8 in maths? 09096074381

310. Iwish U Nigerian Navy All D Best Pls Sir Notfying Me If The Is Out Thanks

311. El Rufai Ayb says:

Iwish U D Best All Nigeria Navy Pls Help And Notfying Me If The Form Is Ready Thanks U Sir

312. Apollos says:

08100441353 Notify Me pls sir

313. Apollos says:

08100441353 Notify Me

314. Mayowa micheal adetola says:

Good evening sir.. Am mayowa micheal please can i use my Neco result to apply?

315. Oseyin A. B. Keana says:

please inform me when form is out sir, 09095533188.

316. let me know when the form is out

317. please informed me sir, immediately the form is out. tanks

318. tanks sir, please informed me immediately the forms comes out. tanks have a good day.

319. Mohammed Adamu fapo says:

pls and pls if d form is out let we inform each other pls
    dis is my content 07064848586

320. Olawuyi timileyin says:

When will the 2017/2018 form be out sir please inform me thanks

321. FELIX BASIL says:

please sir send me a notification test message , when the form come out. please…. my number is 09039779753,,,,, 09092353351

322. Jacob Lumi says:

Pls about the height must it be 1.70 exactly

323. good morning sir. pls sir kindly notify me when nigeria navy form is available online. my phone mobile numbers is 07010000694 or 07064776819.

324. Adebesin Tunde says:

Am interesred sir 08131324237

325. nzubechi pontian says:

pls sir, I wnt to serve my fatherland with all my strength and faith, pls god don’t let our labour be in vain, may god help me I no dt I we make it true Christ our Lord..

326. Emmanuel OLAMIDE Odunayo says:

I wil notify u wen d form is our, 4 more information call my number…… 08146880880

327. Abdulhamid usman says:

ur r wlcm sir, I am interested to be nigerian navy, here are my numbers bellow, I am waiting for you respectively when the form is ready, thanks
    08038561155
    08082815215

328. good evening, pls if Nigerian Navy school form is out pls reach me with this line below 08134507993 or 08036675432 or 08165641127 thanks so much.

329. good morning sir. pls sir kindly inform me, if nigeria navy form is out sir. my phone mobile numbers is 07010000694 or 07064776819.

330. Dadi joshua says:

pls sir notify me when the NN form is out and my question is that, can someone apply for army and Navy form the same time? my numbers:08106089031 or 09023912348 and email:[email protected] thank u sir

331. Ahmad nuruddeen umar says:

Nigerian Navy is one of my best choice pls notifies me when d form is ready tanx sir

332. obialisi daniel says:

Good afternoon sir thanks for the information please notify me when the navy form is out…. @ [email protected] or 08033252356. THANKS

333. Emmanuel Benedict Agbo says:

Pls inform me when the form is out.

334. OLUDARE says:

Sir thanks for the information… Inform us when the form is out…@[email protected]
    07059692983

335. Aniebiet james says:

Good morning sir,please notify me when navy form is out for sell.thank you god bless u..08094081921…[email protected].

336. Aniebiet james says:

337. Hespee says:

I wish to join the navy millitant with my 0’level result, is that possible? and pls, notify me when the form is out. my mobile detail is 08143900985.

338. onyedika Stephen Israel says:

My name is onyedika Stephen Israel I want to please ask to inform me when the Nigerian navy form for 2017/2018 is out with this number 09036727579

339. francis joseph says:

alpha brovo chaile delta.golf oscar oscar delta mike oscar romioe india november india november golf to all my officers of the nigeria navy.

340. olamide idris says:

pls notify me when it is out pls sir/ma tankes

341. Olanrewaju Mayowa says:

MAY GOD HELP [email protected]

342. agwu says:

please sir if Nigeria navy is out inform me …..08165200842

343. Samuel zegeor says:

Please sir inform me when the form for 2017 is out sir by notifying me on 08146280201 or my email [email protected] Com

344. Yusufmbello996 says:

Please sir if the form out let us know sir may allah bless nigeria force all.. I love nigeria navy .. My number 07068771192…08096577506

345. Prominent says:

Good day Sir. Please get me updates immediately the form (s) is out for application and recruitment. You can also reach me on Email Address: [email protected] or 0809399394. Kind Regards.

346. David says:

pls i need a notification on wen d form is coming out.

347. Olawuyi oluwasegun seyi says:

Mrng sir,pls kindly call me on 08144492075 as soon as d form is out….thankx

348. Ejeh kenneth says:

Good information, may God see us through

349. Glory Ekuri Agbor says:

good morning sir, I am 22 years old,i wish to become a member of Nigerian navy, I am able, very bold, smart e.t.c, I have all the requirement, it will be of great delight if am considered, pls sir I will appreciate if u update me through this lines,07065952501 OR 08179471284, God bless u the more.

350. somebody should help me for navy

351. Ekeke Joy says:

Please sir if the form is on sale please let me know through 09085951689 or [email protected] god bless you.

352. horla says:

Pls sir,notify me when the form is out. 08111300340. And my e-mail”[email protected]

353. just update me sir/ma

354. owoade joseph says:

morning sir I want u to notify me when NNF form is out. AM a member of MAN O’ WAR NIGERIA AND ALSO A MEMBER OF ROYAL SHEPHERDS NIGERIA(by christ apostolic church) I have attend many training and drills. I will glade if I become a naval staff. THIS MY NUMBER 07061541619. OR 08180741312

355. Iyanuoluwa says:

Please notify me when the nigerian navy form is sir…
    Am iyanu. Here is my contact & email: 07069097871″[email protected]
    Thanks.

356. Gafar sodiq Adeyemi says:

Pls I need an update for navy recruitment

357. Oluwabukunmi says:

Please sir kindly inform me when the navy form is out.Thanks in anticipation

358. Chinedu Martin says:

please I want to join Nigeria Navy

359. omojuwa says:

please Sir I need an Update for 2017/2018 recruitment

360. Israel Oladele says:

Plz notify me 09052822981

361. Ali Koscielny m tawn says:

Pls.sir I wan’t to be a naval pls. Notify me if the form out..here is my line 08164145751

362. Idris t.j says:

Pls update me wen d form for 2017,comes out tanks.07032516168.

363. Kalu uche says:

Please sir inform me if the form comes out… [email protected]… Thanks for your assistance

364. Adigwu uche says:

I am a holder of OND in marine institution I studied ship and boat building can I apply as well.contact me on 09055159351 and my mail is [email protected]

365. Egejuru ikenna says:

I want to be among the nigerian naval force.please notify me whenever the form is out

366. Chukwu uchenna says:

Inform me pls

367. Obiabo Abah Gabriel says:

am interested on d form my phone no08065096299

368. Obiabo Abah Gabriel says:

pls notify me when d form is out am interested of purchase d form

369. FIDELIS PETER says:

THANK SIR FOR THE UPDATE. PLS NOTIFY ME WHEN THE FORM IS OUT VIA MY NUMBER 08184551788

370. Ibrahim says:

Pls notify me once it’s out via this number 08143928152

371. michael says:

pls sir;notify me when Nigerian navy form 2017/2018, will be out.tanks

372. BATHOLOMEW NWUCHOLA says:

INTRESTED SIR PLS, I WANT TO SERVE NIG..08133966160 GOD OF CHOSEN HELP ME

373. Ephraim says:

Dear Sir/Ma

QUESTION’S
    ——————————-
    I write to know if an age Declaration made in a magistrate court will be accepted during screening of credential’s ,because some site made references only to the once declared in an High court,
    I will also like to know if we can use our schools testimonials were there’s no FSLC. I hope to have your reply. [email protected]
    Thanks

374. Ephriam philibus says:

Am ready to be a nigerian nevy 2017/18,because am to sacrify my life to fight for my country,pls sir when the form is out pls to inform me, Ephriam Philibus.

375. cletus Atuake says:

Right one,keep me posted [email protected]

376. olawale ajilore says:

I would love be a Nigeria navy..so I can serve my father land..please help me sir

377. abubakar says:

may god help us all

378. Baba Ali says:

we need update information wen is out

379. Sir, i love d blue men so much please sir i need ur help, thank you.

380. Dadi joshua says:

pls sir notify me when the Nigerian navy recruitment form is out with these: 08106089031,[email protected] thank u sir

381. Sulaiman luqman olasunkanmi says:

Pls inform me when the form is out

382. Makinde Yunus says:

pls sir can someone that study Agric technology in National diploma can obtain d form n alxo can I use original statement of results instead of certificates. These ar my contacts dat u can call me on 08140924464,07064471072. pls sir I really need ur help

383. Akila says:

Please sir am intresting of join navy 2017-2018 when form is out please sms me 09071803043:

384. christiana Philip says:

please if the Nigeria Navy form is out,sent me a message through my Gmail

385. Saka m.O says:

Pls notify me if 2017/18 nigeria navy form is out

386. Akinyemi Emmanuel says:

engineering

387. Akinyemi Emmanuel says:

please inform me when the form is out 08102118510

388. Egbuniwe Emmanuella Chinaza says:

am so much interesting in joining the Nigeria navy, pls sir inform me when the is out

389. Mwanlong james says:

What if the original result is not out can a person come with the statement of result?

390. parisa sani says:

thanks my god bless

391. parisa sani says:

i like nigeria navy i want to apply if the form is out.

392. Macaulay Gracious Tamunoboma says:

Am highly ready to join the Nigeria navy. Pls contact me with: 07039449057 on sms.
    Thanks

393. Ogah michael ochogwu says:

Pls if nigerian navy form is out let me now any were u ar, or call me wit my lin 07033181133

394. Ogbor Raphael odey says:

instrested-07088983690

395. Unique Hila says:

Please I’m interested. my email address is [email protected] or. [email protected].
    I’ll be happy to hear from you guys. Thanks

396. i really intrected in nigeria navy , basically nigeria is my country i wlling and destinated to serve nigeria with all my strength , love and unity may God almight help me ; please notifli me when the from is really avaliable , my contact :08104560653 or 08187266818 or notiflie me on my microsoft account : [email protected]. God bless ( N N ) .

397. kingdom says:

let the will of God be done in my life…..am interest….

398. Noria says:

I am a B.A holder,can i apply?please call me on this no 08117666582 thanks

399. Bolaji kabirat says:

Pls inform me once the form is out
    08020848349.thanks and remain bless

400. JACOB ILIYA says:

SIR,
    HOW CAN I BECAME NIGERIA NAVY 2017/18 CANDIDATE? THANK YOU.

401. emmanuel says:

May god help me am Emmanuel Benjamin

402. Temitope says:

Mon Sir,need A Notice When The Form Is Out.You Can Reach Me At,[email protected]

403. anthony says:

pls sir pleasure, I sincerely wish to be notify when the form is out #anticipation thank you vry much

404. efunshile oluwasegun joshua says:

plz sir I want to join Nigeria navy plz sir if d form z out plz SMS me 08143474750 or email [email protected] u sir all ur joy will not come too sadness.

405. Ehiem christain says:

Please am christain please notify me if navy form is out please this is my number 08164078385

406. Gud evening 2 all nigerian military, DIS IS OLUWATOMINIYI FEMI ENITAN, pls i need nigerian navy job.MY NO 09080526064

407. isaac says:

i am a B.sc holder. dos it mean i cnt apply 4 d nigerian navy? dis is my email;[email protected] 07039513148 is my contact

408. okoh prince says:

great nd nice one keeps the standard up, we appreciate your effort just get across to me if the form are out through this mail [email protected], thanks.

409. Massive says:

Pls notify me via email [email protected] if the form is out thanks

410. Gadani Abel Luka says:

I want to be notified when the will start recruiting for 2017

411. Adejo Musa Usman says:

Pls I have third class can I apply for dssc if it out… Notify me with my email address.. [email protected]

412. ogunsanya olanrewaju says:

Since from the beginning am born 2 be a nigeria navy/army/airforce may god help us 2 be 1 of the arm force am pround two be a navy…[email protected] Tel.08095277560

413. Only the almithgty God could choosed the better position in human destiny.Allah choosed a better in your would.

414. oruta Emmanuel says:

[email protected] pls I need update

415. Success says:

Thank you sir for this great aide, please I want to be informed via my mail if the form is out.

416. Daniel chinedu says:

my dream is to become a NN officer to serve my country and to be loyal to her.
    plis sr/ma if the form for recruitment is out plis notify me on 09078894339 God bless Nigeria God bless the Nigerian navy.

417. Esan says:

is the form out?, 07031645226

418. Bamaiyi says:

Since frm de beginning am born 2 be a nigeria navy/army/airforce may god help us 2 be 1 of de arm force am pround 2be a navy..’ ‘

419. fbanks says:

pls sir iform me true my whatsapp number or my Email if nigerian vavy requitment s out, ,07066808123,,[email protected]

420. Anuagasi .j.nkemjika says:

Morning sir,stil serving my father land as a coper but wish to be a navy officer.pls update me once sir once the forma is ready.08034399489

421. Michael says:

Pls notify me when the nigerian navy form2017 is out.08133770658. Or email; [email protected].

422. Adejumo Adesoye Sunday says:

I also want to ask if the Nigeria naval form is out

423. Maureen says:

I have wanted to be a navy but don’t know how to go about it….Thank God am here today! Please notify me when the form is out…Am only a waec holder herein my contact 08185279820 please sir….GOD BLESS YOU AND NIGERIAN NAVY..

424. saeed shehu says:

I need NAVY too much WHO can held me about this am finish to N.C.E .I m a (driver)

425. umarahmedsonfawa says:

assalamualikum for the Muslims and good morning for the Christians pls here are my contact and mail if the form is out kindly let me knw 07066416602 or [email protected] may the Almighty Allah help us all my regard to ur family sir and also wish u long life and good health. my second question is what category can I apply for with my (ND) Notional diploma from federal polythnic bida department of public administration. wish my self and others good luck till we meet either in the examination hall or in the training grand. my number once again 07066416602 tanks my fellow student pls we can also inform each other if the form is out together can stand but divided will fall

426. I love it,pls when the form is out,let me know through my email [email protected], or u call 08036947570.I NEED YOUR HELP

427. Winjobi Samuel Oluwafunmibi says:

l have a dream to become a naval officer,God help me i’m waiting for the form to be out.

428. Godwin says:

Inform me please, when the form is out

429. Gilbert Silas says:

I’m good to go,my dream my life

430. Elaigwu Samuel says:

Thank you for the information. hoping to render my quota to mankind through the Nigerian Navy . please notify me any time the DSS form for 2017/2018 is ready. Once again thank you.

431. Okoh ojodomo says:

I wanted to join navy what can I do please make una help

432. Aluko kolawole says:

Pls sir’ i realy need this job, i pray may the almighty God help me.

433. tam says:

sir. I want to apply with ND (environmental health technician), but the result is not out yet. Let me known wen d form is out. Sms or call with 08027435343

434. please kindly inform me when the form is out 08133791502

435. Oto jacob says:

Pls sir inform me with this number 0813180447 when the from is out thank you sir God bless you.

436. Oto Udo jacob says:

Pls sir inform me when the from is out with this number,0813180447 thank you sir God bless you.

437. oluwafemi says:

update pls 08020941896

438. Ebimienkumo Rachael says:

pls inform me sir, when ever the form comes out thanks. rich me with this number. 07060576644

439. patrick osim says:

Pls inform me if the form is out tanx sir. Pls dis is my line 07065072214

440. patrick osim says:

I my free to use computer printout of my WAEC for it?

441. fafiyebi afeez says:

this my dream pls as soon as the form is out pls inform us dis is my number 08149308602 gmail [email protected]

442. Pls sir I have 5 credit without math and English may I join?

443. AlphaJossy Monday says:

Pls Inform Me Sir Dis My Numbei 07030798523

444. Christian says:

OK thank You for the information.

445. please inbox me if d form is out 08174467576

446. Ayide Moses says:

Please inform me if the form is out sir…MOSES 09051820987 email. [email protected] thanks alot sir.

• Ayide Moses says:

And sir I just graduated My OND, but not gotten my Certificate yet,is it possible I apply with it? Also a Certified computer Engerneer sir

447. ISMAIL HALADU UMAR CHIRIN says:

Thanks For Your Strogling To Improve Our Future,sir Please Imform Me When They Start Selling The Form.Here Is My Number 07064747663

448. Kehinde adewale says:

Pls help me i want to join navy pls call me for help 08104001615 my name is kehinde adewale i have 6 credits in my wassce as u help me God we bless u thank u love u all

449. villalee says:

It’s my great and uppermost dream to serve my dear country and to defend her either from external or internal forces.

450. Olugbani George says:

Sir 26 years and i don’t know if I will be allowed to pick the form please let me know this is my number 08132207423 my name is George

451. AMADU AUDI MUHAMMAD KN says:

PLEASE SIR IMFORM US IF THE NN FORM IS OUT

452. vera says:

Pls, when is DSS for navy 2017,coming out. My number 08064625963 & my e-mail [email protected] you.

453. Yakubu sale Elijah says:

Pls if the form is out am interested in joining nigeria navy.Pls e-mail me at [email protected] or call me with this number 08036371667. thank you

454. Qozim Musa O. says:

Plz sir beef me whenever d is out thanz sir!

455. okoeguale Joshua says:

Pls. Sir, notify me with this number 09030652606 if the navy form 2017 is out

456. Evans says:

What do they mean by not less down two sitting in your WAEC/NECO

457. Muhammad A Hassan says:

Pls sir when NN form is out for 2017 that is my number08133448763 call me or send me text thank u

458. pls notify me or send me an sms if d form is out, call wit dis line 08166485908

459. pls notify me, if NN form is out

460. Ineji Francis Mpeh says:

pls SMS me with number 09095698429 or call thanks

461. Solomon says:

Pls notify me when navy form is out 07036211609

462. Usman Idowu says:

Please sir inform me when the nig navy form is out, my contact 08152917256

463. precious says:

@maria which dssc are u talking abt? for army,airforce or navy cuz they come at different tym…

464. Maria says:

Pls i wont to know when direct short service will be out thanks

465. chinedu eze says:

please notify me when the form is out. and i want to ask what category can one apply for with a National Diploma. my contacts 08064163451, 09021459030

466. chinedu says:

467. nathaniel says:

Sir..pls is d form out?..if yes..pls notify me wit text msg…08176366920

468. Ebitanga Jumbo says:

Please notify me on my email when the form is out.
    Am interested..

469. sammy says:

plz do notify me when the form is out

470. atanda oluwatosin Timothy says:

please sir inform me when the form is out,dis my number 08139353174, thanks God bless you.

471. Enoch Micah says:

Nigeria Navy is in my blood I will be there by God grace

472. Wisdom says:

pls i want to kw when de nigeria navy recruitment form will be out in this year 2017, pls call me wit 08057307052 tanx

473. pls inform me if the form of nv. is out thanks see my number 08163653565

474. Pls in from me sir my number 08137203424

475. EMEKA says:

sir i hold distinction in management (nd) from a gov’t approve private poly name temple gate poly aba, abia state, will the nigeria navy accept the private degree?

476. Onuigbo Chigozie says:

Do the Nigerian Navy accept candidates with architecture degree?

477. please notify me if navy form is out thank s and God bless you all

478. Effiong Effiong ukoh says:

please notify me when navy form is out thanks God bless you

479. Zakka Tsalaha says:

when will it start please

480. JOHN ABUH says:

Pls inform me if is available sir

481. Abubakar Lawal Ahmad says:

sir can i apply navy with trade test I in Electrical Installation as poject techniciam im waiting for reply please.thank you

482. NURADDEEN HUSSAIN says: