Ads: Get Admission into 200 Level and Study any Course in any University of Your Choice. Low Fees | No JAMB UTME. Call 08063692710

Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2019/20 After Screening

Filed in Job by on December 2, 2019 93 Comments

=> Score 370 in JAMB Now with CBT Practice Software

Nigerian Navy DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2019/20 After Screening.

The provided list below is the compilations of the recent released Nigerian NAVY shortlisted candidates 2019 after pre-screening.

An updates has been made to notify all interested applicant for Nigerian Navy that the names of shortlisted candidates after 2019 pre-screening exercise is out and downloadable for all centres in Nigeria.

Nigerian Navy DSSC Full List of Shortlisted Candidates 2019

Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment can now check their names on the list following the given instructions below;

How to Check if you are Successfully Shortlisted

To access the full list of shortlisted candidates after pre-screening held 30th November, 2020 in all the states, make sure;

You have subscription on your mobile device.

Choose your state on the list below to check if you’ve been completely shortlisted.

N/B: Follow the Above-mentioned steps to check if you have been successfully shortlisted on the portal. We advise you to keep checking this page from time to time.

Congratulations! to all successful candidates listed for the Nigerian Navy Websites

Please desist from giving any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons who may claim to render assistance to applicants. The Nigerian Navy strongly denounces this act. So, you must avoid it.

Nigerian Navy Dressing Code

Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:

• Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
  • Photocopies of Credentials.
  • Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
  • Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
  • Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
  • Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.

Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:

• Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
  • Local Government Attestation Card.
  • Acknowledgment Form.
  • Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate.

CLICK HERE to View the List (PDF)

Searches Related to NN Shortlisted Candidate

We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.

What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.

CSN Team.

Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.

Ads: Knock-off Diabetes in 60 Days => ORDER HERE!

Subscribe NOW to Latest GIST from CSN PORTAL in Your EMAIL ADDRESS

Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. emmanuel says:

08037087820 that’s my number plz my brothers and sisters

2. emmanuel says:

plz update me when the list for the final training in port Harcourt is out and the date my name is emmanuel

3. Bestp26 says:

Pls is the list of nigeria navy for training out

4. Elizabeth says:

How do we check for the final list

5. mr Ademola says:

nigeria navy recruitment shortlisted names is out to check and for processing and help call 09038591945

6. it is well God will help us all

7. For d pass 25 years now,nigerian navy have not shortlisted any body from my area (Jesse) under ethiope west Delta state….waiting dey happen for our big men at d top?dem dey sleep?abi dem dey sick?abeg Nigerian navy to shortlist me oooo even dose say our big people wen e dey top dey sick or sleep,,,make owner consider me ooooooo,,, i come frm Jesse land ooo

8. Make owner help oooo,waiting dey happen for dis country?make d country give me wat to do so dat every month i go dey expect salary as a graduate ooo..i nor go fit carry gun go road as armed rubber ooo.i nor go fit thief oooo.i need job oo.nigerian navy waiting dey happen? Owner nor wor shortlist me? Yes or no so dat i can choose option now..

9. yaya says:

if you need assistance on how to check the shortlist names kindly contact our office on 09063571861

10. Lt yaya says:

This is to notify all the candidates that participate for the Navy Attitude test on 12 August 2017

that need further assistance for his/her names to be shortlisted and your names to be selected among

the Successful Candidates going for the training Kindly contact The current Chief of Naval yakubu

on 09063571861 for assistance

11. caro says:

Nigeria NAVY Recruitment 2017/18 shortlisted names is out to check and for more info contact 09038591945

12. Linda says:

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018…This is to inform you all that applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment and wish to be shortlisted with the batch LIST should contact,09038591945

13. MONDAY says:

amMR MONDAY from the navy center if you needed any help from our center kindly contact me on/ [09075345981]

14. mr Aigbokhan says:

IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO APPLY OR YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLY IN NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT , AND YOU WANT YOUR NAME TO BE SHORTLISTED CONTACT HEAD OFFICE,ON 09063571861 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ALSO ASSIST YOU IN YOUR ADMISSION TO MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS SHORTLISTED

15. Mr john says:

on 09064110949 for assistance..

16. Mr john says:

LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT INTERVIEW 2017 call 09064110949

17. auyba says:

the Successful Candidates going for the training Kindly contact The current Chief of Naval imafidon

on 08087922705 for assistance..

18. pls why is the just 115? and I cnt find my name.

19. Abba Eboh says:

somebody help oo. how can i get the lists? 09064974215

20. Hopper says:

Please notify me if the list for the pre screening list is out

21. ibrahim haruna says:

ples were can i find this list of shortlisted candidate for 2017

22. faisal muhd kabir says:

please how can i check my result in the nigeriannanvy webside.

23. Gilbert Livinus Nnnanna says:

please am among those who took the test, how can we see the list of those that there names are shortlisted for tthose who passed the examination

24. Emmanuel George says:

please whatup me on how to check list for pre screening for Nigeria navy 07065037065

25. ojo says:

Pls email me on ojobadeltc @gmail.com or text me on 07037364553 when the navy short list name is out

26. Alabi says:

When is navy from is coming out again

27. Rihotu says:

Hey pls How can I check my name for the 2017/2018 NAVY shortlist

28. I want to know the fixed date for the screening/ exam of the Nigeria immigration service pls. thanx

29. BETTER says:

PLS WHEN IS NIGERIAN NAVY RESULT WILL BE OUT
    HOW CAN WILL SEARCH FOR IT PLS NOTIFY ME THROUGH MY CONTACT:
    09031168770

30. NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT SHORTLISTED LIST CANDIDATE FOR ATTITUDE TESTS 2017/ 2018 , CONGRATULATIONS FOR THOSE THAT WROTE THE ATTITUDE TEST, IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR NAME IS NOT AMONG THE NAME WE SHORTLISTED NOW IN NIGERIA NAVY RECRUITMENT , CONTACT HEAD OFFICE IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND TO ALSO ASSIST YOU TO YOUR PROCESS NAME TO MAKE SURE YOUR NAME IS SHORTLISTED 08051379785

31. ayuba says:

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2017/2018…This is to inform you all that applied for the Nigerian Navy recruitment and wish to be shortlisted with the batch LIST should contact,08097672078 to help secure your details and stand as your godfather.note serious persons only.call..

32. Shaubu abubaka says:

Nigerian Navy Recruitment… This is to inform you all that applied for the 2017/2018 form… And wish to gain your appointment… Contact commodore Shaubu abubaka 09023126743 for assistance.. I have the power .the attend amplitude test on the 12th is successful if you no you didn’t Right we’ll let me know on time

33. omolorunbi says:

i wasnt aware of the exam did so i missed it, pls what can i do test me on 07039002352

34. Michael monday Wellum says:

How will I check the shortlist candidate

35. Morakinyo says:

Sir I have click to check shortlisted candidates but its not open, sir kindly help me. My name is MORAKINYO Esther Abosede 07069288599

36. Solomon says:

My document are photo copies is there problem with that

37. dainty says:

i havnt received messege yet oh

38. sule john akorede says:

i also have not see text ormessage on my email plz if there is any favour plz contact me by 07032925154

39. Edidiong Jacob says:

Pls i can’t find my name update me on my No 08161225160

40. Moses Ibia says:

I’ve not seen MY name either, but the names are out.about 3000 plus names there.

41. Almond Ayuba says:

Pls can smone tell me how I can check the names fr those shortlisted fr the exams on Saturday . pls call on dis No 07064984021 tanx..

42. Nathan otobon says:

I was giving testimonia instead of my primary school certificate in akwa ibom state,pls i want to find out if it’s ok for 2007 result.08094017044

43. ogbu nnamdi says:

i cant find name on the shortlisted names,will they release another batch??…m confused right here

44. muhd mukhtar says:

plz help me with every bit of information about immigration service, keep me updated thanks. [email protected] 08036131107

45. ayuba says:

your details and stand as your godfather.note serious persons only.call..

46. espeter says:

Some people have receive a text about there have shortlisted what of others dat do not receive wat is cause.

47. OKHUOROSIOMWAN FAVOUR says:

PLEAS ALART ME FOR NEW UPDATES

48. I can’t see my name, but I received text that I was shortlisted. Pls people help 08028159952. IFEMJIKA ELVIS EKENE. Anambra

49. Isaiah esther says:

Pls we need d names for we to know

50. michael john says:

pls is it with massge they will notify you or with your email please i need reply from someone

51. obele m chris says:

Have not seen notification for the exam… what’s going on?

52. Can nigerian navy use to sent text for those that qualified for pre screening 2017/18

53. Austine says:

Wow it’s well thank God for everything

54. babalola bolaji says:

i was sent a notification on my phone,that i have been shortlisted for the Nigerian navy recruitment, while checking online i couldn’t find my name what should i do please

55. Grace Ejeh says:

pls they have started shortlisting for nigeria navy Exam bt I ‘ve nt revived a message for d exam

56. oluwafeyikemi says:

or whatsapp me on 08062438908

57. oluwafeyikemi says:

pls when and where
    is d exam for people in niger state and abuja writing

58. sandra says:

Pls whatsap me on 08132813605 on how to have access to the shortlisted candidates for Nigeria navy screening exam 2017.

59. Chika says:

Honestly this is so so annoying no names,and link at all. Nigeria with wayo wayo.

60. Cliff Tochi says:

Please where can one get the ‘states’ tab? Is not here on the web page. I want to have access to the shortlisted candidates

61. Cliff Tochi says:

62. give us d shortlist name pls

63. wisdom says:

I see no list, or is it every one that applied online will be qualify to write the exam?. 08062515066 help tuo whatapp pls

64. Pls notify me when d test will holding and d shortlist 08182608500

65. Caleb Sunday Akpan says:

Pls Notify Me When De Short List Is Out

66. Ayogu levi says:

how can we see the shortlisted names for the aptitude test

67. I can’t find the shortlisted names, please i need ur help

68. Jamilu Umar says:

Exam Navy Is Change From Octobr 7 To Ougst 12

69. nelson says:

plz I need an update about the oncoming aptitude test.plz inform me via 09037488619

70. Ankwai Joseph says:

Pls u people should help with the list of successful shortlisted candidate from Akwa ibom that re writing the examz next week

71. anthony baba rabo says:

pls kindly notify me my exams venue and date thru this phone no 08028233212 my application number:NNR27/2017/KAD/5674/0114428

72. Shittu adeola says:

Pls notify me when d test will be dis my 07062889365

73. stanley Gabriel says:

Pls u ppl should notify us when the aptitude test date for nigerian navy is out. Pls . 07066841381

74. Ben says:

date hs been shortlisted to August 12, but still cnt find any list of shortlisted candidates on their website.. any one who hs bn able to check dat shud hit me up wt info on dis 07054968088.. tnks

75. MICHAEL says:

Pls notify me wen d exams date is schedule and also when the date for the shortlisted candidate for the exams is fixed..this my number…08127335502

76. MICHAEL says:

Pls notify me when navy exams date is schedule and also when the shortlisted date for exams is fixed

77. odey mark says:

when is d date for navy exam?

78. josephine onyinyechi says:

interested 09025461302

79. woyin says:

Please how can one know where and when the screening start cos I read that the Nigeria Airforce aptitude test was done july 1-8 but I saw no notification in my mail or on my phone number. How was it done pls?
    However, pls notify me of the date of Nigerian Navy Exam on 08067968113 or on my mail [email protected]

80. Chukwuemeka says:

I Need To Know The Date Of Nigerian Immigretion Exam Date, Nd The Necessary Details Oo, My Nomber Is 07069113093 From Imo State.