Nigerian Navy Recruitment www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2020 Application Link.
Nigerian Navy 2020 Job Update! Do you want a career in the Nigerian Navy? Are you in need of information about the Nigerian Navy 2020 recruitment? If yes, then you are on the right webpage.
This article will give you information on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2020 Job Update.
The Nigerian Navy is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It became active in the year 1958 and has grown to be one of the largest navies in the African continent consisting of thousands of personnel and coast guard, several operational commands, a logistics and training command as well as many autonomous units.
Headed by the Chief of the Naval Staff, the role and functions of the Nigerian Navy isn’t limited to military warfare alone but extends to other facets like assisting other agencies in the maritime sector and otherwise.
The Naval Headquarters, which is the administrative organ of the Nigerian Navy has various branches that see to the day to day running of the military outfit.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2020 Job Update
- What is www.joinnigeriannavy.com??
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements
- Who Can Join the Nigerian Navy?
- General Requirements For The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2020
- Is the Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Free?
- How to Apply For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment online
- Closing Date for Nigerian Navy Recruitment
If you are interested in joining the Nigerian Navy, it is best you visit their recruitment portal which is www.joinnigeriannavy.com. After you register, you are to fill a recruitment form and possibly take a test and if you are on the successful list of those that passed the Nigerian navy exams, you have the opportunity of being selected at the interview.
Navy training usually takes 6 months before your rank is being assigned to you. Well, know that salaries in the Nigerian Navy are paid according to ranks. The command frowns at lobbying your way in but this is still prevalent in almost every nook and cranny in the country.
Nigerian Navy DSSC portal is the official portal where you can always get the latest vital information about Nigerian navy jobs.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 portal will help you understand more about how Nigerian navy recruits, how Nigerian navy tests applicants, and how www.joinnigeriannavy.com shortlist and physically verify newly qualified candidates.
To apply for Navy recruitment, Applicants should possess any of the following educational and /professional qualifications:
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate and should be between 22 and 28 years by Feb. 20, 2020
- Applicants must not be married or have children before joining.
- The applicant is required to print out the Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering, or any natural disability.
- Applicants must be free from any previous conviction by a court of law on criminal charges.
- Except for Imams, Chaplains and Medical Consultants who should not exceed 30 years and 40 years respectively by Feb. 20, 2020
Who Can Join the Nigerian Navy?
Although you may not require prior work experience to join the Nigerian Navy, you have to meet the requirements in areas such as medical, academic, and mental health.
You must also pass the physical exams to confirm that you are healthy enough to complete the rigors of basic training. After getting basic training you can start receiving a full-time salary for fulfilling your commitment to service.
For the latest recruitment updates subscribe to this site and also visit the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal 2020- joinnigeriannavy.com portal.
General Requirements For The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Exercise 2020
Application Guidelines for Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Exercise
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigerian Navy Online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years by 31 December 2020 for School Certificate holders and 18 – 26 years for those with higher qualifications such as Nurses, NCE, OND, drivers, etc.
- Applicants must not be married or have children.
- Applicants must be free from any previous criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants with any of the following medical/physical challenges are NOT to apply: sight problem, ear problem, communicable diseases, mental problems, stammering, or any physical disability. Applicants who have tattoos are also not to apply.
- Applicants must not be below the height of 1.69 meters for males and 1.650 meters for females.
- Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational/Professional qualifications.
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate (not more than 2 sittings and not older than 6 years from the date of application, also applicable to subparagraphs b – e)
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level
- National Examination Council (NECO).
- National Business and Technical Examinations (NABTEB).
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild.
f. Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification is equivalent to those mentioned above.
h. Applicants would be required to produce their primary school leaving certificate at the selection interview.
- All applicants must indicate/provide their National Identification Number (NIN).
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and shall not attract any extra advantage whatsoever. See the guide for details.
- Applicants with other educational/professional qualifications higher than those stated in paragraph 1 (a-g) are not to apply. Applicants are warned that it is an offense to present false or forged documents for the Recruitment.
- Certificates or qualifications not declared or tendered and accepted during the recruitment exercise are not acceptable after recruitment and cannot be tendered for the purpose of change of department or advancement while already in the Nigerian Navy. Only qualifications obtained under proper service provisions are acceptable while in the Nigerian Navy.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent/Guardian consent form and Local Government Attestation Form which must be properly completed, endorsed, and presented during the interview.
- Applicants must come to the recruitment centers with the following documents.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Identification Form must be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the Applicant’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander and above (or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force) or Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) and above who hails from the Applicant’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent/Guardian Consent Form signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped at the back by (c) above.
f. Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centers.
- Application Form is to be completed and submitted online.
- Any applicant suspected or confirmed to have impersonated, falsified, forged, or presented false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise and handed over to the appropriate law enforcement agency for prosecution.
- The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test will be posted on the NN portal in due course.
Is the Nigerian Navy 2020 Recruitment Free?
The answer is yes, you will be able to register for 2020 application form free of charge. You are advised to say no to anyone who wants you to pay money to him/her. All the application stages are free.
How to Apply For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment online
- Log onto https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/ when the portal opens up, click on register.
- The Nigerian Navy will like you to read all information carefully.
- Create an account using a valid email address. You should verify this email address.
- Login back to access the Nigerian Navy recruitment form.
- Fill up your biodata correctly and also upload all scanned copies of your documents.
- Submit your application form and print the following documents: Parent/Guardian Consent Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Police Certification Form, and Guarantor Form.
Most importantly, the deadline or closing date for the ongoing Nigerian navy DSSC recruitment exercise is 21st April 2020.
Applicants should submit their applicants before the stipulated time as the portal will be closed once the deadline is reached.
We believe this information on the Nigerian Navy Recruitment www.joinnigeriannavy.com 2020 Job Update is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.