Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates.
Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NSC job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NSC description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
NSC Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Nigerian Shippers Council 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC) 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Nigerian Shippers Council Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for NSC 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 NSC form?
- Is the NSC 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC) Recruitment start?
- I need NSC Recruitment update, etc.
- Is NSC Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2019-2020 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Shippers Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Shippers Council recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment website: http://shipperscouncil.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NSC Recruitment 2019 will be made frequently
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Shippers Council Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.