NIMET Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates.
Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NIMET job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NIMET description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Nigerian Meteorological Agency 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Nigerian Meteorological Agency application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Meteorological Agency 2019/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Meteorological Agency form?
- Is the Nigerian Meteorological Agency 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment 2019/2020 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Meteorological Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Nigerian Meteorological Agency
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET) came into existence by an Act of the National Assembly – NIMET (Establishment) ACT 2003, enacted on 21st May 2003, and became effective on 19th June 2003 following Presidential assent.
It is a Federal Government agency charged with the responsibility to advise the Federal Government on all aspects of meteorology; project, prepare and interpret government policy in the field of meteorology; and to issue weather (and climate) forecasts for the safe operations of aircrafts, ocean going vessels and oil rigs.
The Act also makes it the responsibility of the Agency to observe, collate, collect, process and disseminate all meteorological data and information within and outside; co-ordinate research activities among staff, and publish scientific papers in the various branches of meteorology in support of sustainable socio-economic activities in Nigeria.
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Meteorological Agency recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Meteorological Agency Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://nimet.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NIMET Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: NIMET, NIMET 2019, NIMET Job, NIMET Job 2019, NIMET Job Portal, NIMET Job Portal 2019, NIMET Jobs, NIMET Recruitment, NIMET Recruitment 2019, NIMET Recruitment 2019/2020, NIMET Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates