Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Update.
NIPC Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) 2021/2022 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission form?
- Is the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC) is a Federal Government Agency in Nigeria established by the NIPC Act N0. 16 of 1995 to promote, co-ordinate and monitor all investments in Nigeria. The basic functions and powers of the NIPC are as prescribed by Act 16 of 1995. The Commission has perpetual succession and a common seal, which is specially established, among other things, to:
- Co-ordinate, monitor, encourage and provide necessary assistance and guidance for the establishment and operation of enterprises in Nigeria;
- Initiate and support measures which shall enhance the investment climate in Nigeria for both Nigerian and non-Nigerian investors;
- Promote investments in and outside Nigeria through effective promotional means;
- Collect, collate, analyse and disseminate information about investment opportunities and sources of investment capital and advise on request, the availability, chance or suitability of partners in joint-venture projects;
- Register and keep records of all enterprises to which the NIPC Act legislation applies;
- Identify specific projects and invite interested investors for participation in those projects;
- Initiate, organise and participate in promotional activities such as exhibitions, conferences and seminars for the stimulation of investments;
- Maintain liaison between investors and Ministries, government departments and agencies, institutional lenders and other authorities concerned with investments;
- Provide and disseminate up-to-date information on incentives available to investors;
- Assist incoming and existing investors by providing support services;
- Evaluate the impact of the Commission on investment in Nigeria and recommend appropriate remedies and additional incentives;
- Advise the Federal Government on policy matters, including fiscal measures designed to promote the industrialisation of Nigeria or the general development of the economy; and perform such other functions as are supplementary or incidental to the attainment of the objectives of NIPC Act.
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 40 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
1. Log in to the official website or visit this page often for updates.
2. The method of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
- Click here to apply for Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment
3. Aptitude tests will be sent to candidates whose applications meet the recruitment process online.
To ascertain if the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment website: http://www.nipc.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NIPC Recruitment 2020 will be made frequently
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NIPC Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Jobs, Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission, Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Jobs, Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission Recruitment