National Judicial Council Recruitment 2020/2021 Latest Application Updates.
National Judicial Council Recruitment 2020: Many are on the search for the latest information on how to apply for NJC job in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this page, you will learn about the NJC job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
National Judicial Council Recruitment 2020/2021 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on the National Judicial Council 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
National Judicial Council (NJC) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 National Judicial Council application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Judicial Council 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 National Judicial Council form?
- Is the National Judicial Council 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Judicial Council Recruitment start?
- I need National Judicial Council Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Judicial Council Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the National Judicial Council Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Judicial Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the National Judicial Council recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About National Judicial Council
The National Judicial Council is one of the Federal Executive Bodies created by virtue of Section 153 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In order to insulate the Judiciary from the whims and caprices of the Executive; hence guarantee the independence of this Arm of Government, which is a sine qua non for any democratic Government, the National Judicial Council was created and vested with enormous powers and functions which the erstwhile Advisory Judicial Committee (AJC) it replaced, did not have.
Powers of The National Judicial Council
By the provision of Paragraph 21 of Part One of the Third Schedule to the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended;
The National Judicial Council shall have the power to:
- Recommend to the President from among the list of persons submitted to it by –
- the Federal Judicial Service Commission, persons for appointment to the Offices of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, the Justices of the Supreme Court, the President and Justices of the Court of Appeal, the Chief Judge and Judges of the Federal High Court, and
- the Judicial Service Committee of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, persons for appointment to the Offices of the Chief Judge and Judges of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, the Grand Kadi and Kadis of the Sharia Court of Appeal of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and the President and Judges of the Customary Court of Appeal of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja;
- recommend to the President the removal from office of the Judicial Officers specified in sub-paragraph (a) of this paragraph, and to exercise disciplinary control over such officers;
- recommend to the Governors from among the list of persons submitted to it by the State Judicial Service Commissions persons for appointments to the Offices of the Chief Judges of the States and Judges of the High Courts of the States, the Grand Kadis and Kadis of the Sharia Courts of Appeal of the States; and President and Judges of the Customary Courts of Appeal of the States;
- recommend to the Governors the removal from office of the Judicial Officers specified in subparagraph (c) of this paragraph, and to exercise disciplinary control over such officers;
- collect, control and disburse all money, capital and recurrent, for the judiciary;
- advise the President and Governors in any matter pertaining to the judiciary as may be referred to the Council by the President or the Governors;
- appoint, dismiss and exercise disciplinary control over Members and staff of the Council;
- control and disburse all monies, capital and recurrent, for the services of the Council; and
- Deal with all other matters relating to broad issues of policy and administration.
- The Secretary of the Council shall be appointed by the National Judicial Council on the recommendation of the Federal Judicial Service Commission and shall be a Legal Practitioner.”
NJC Job Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Judicial Council recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Judicial Council Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the National Judicial Council Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.njcgov.org/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NJC Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Apply for National Judicial Council Recruitment, National Judicial Council, National Judicial Council Recruitment, National Judicial Council Recruitment 2020, National Judicial Council Recruitment Requirements, NJC, NJC Graduate Jobs, NJC Jobs, NJC Recruitment Portal