NNPC Job Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for NNPC Jobs Online.
NNPC Job Recruitment 2019, How to Apply for Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate online. Kindly read through the article below and check-out the guidelines on application details online for free without charges.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i apply for NNPC recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can i obtain the 2019 NNPC form?
- Is the NNPC 2019 recruitment form out?
- When will NNPC recruitment start?
- I need NNPC updates, etc.
- Is NNPC recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- NNPC application deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you would find answers to the above queries.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is Nigeria’s National Oil Company with the mandate to manage the country’s vast hydrocarbon resources. As a global player in the International Oil and Gas Industry, our operations span the entire Oil and Gas Value Chain. Our business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Graduate Trainee Program 2019
♦ Senior Officer / Supervisory Cadre
♦ Managerial Cadre
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NNPC Jobs in Nigeria 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.