Norwegian Refugee Council Fresh Job Recruitment 2020 Application Guide and Requirements.
Norwegian Refugee Council Fresh Job Recruitment 2020: In this article, you will get the latest updates on Norwegian Refugee Council Fresh Job Recruitment 2020, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people.
NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within
the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Webcruiter ID: 4290865978
Location: Yola – Adamawa (Nigerian nationals only)
Employment type: Contract
Percentage of full-time: Full Time
Reports to: The Finance Officer reports to the Finance Team Leader.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily supervision of finance Assistant.
- Supervise bank and cash boxes reconciliations on a daily and monthly basis
- Establish a good tracking system for advances and ensure that clearance of advances is done on time.
- Ensure that weekly, monthly finance reports are prepared on time.
- Daily verification of POs, PRs Bid Analysis, per diem claim and other documents within the Finance Officer threshold
- Verify that all transactions have complete supporting documents and ensure that all costs are timely booked into Agresso on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Support to ensure monthly closure is completed according to the timeline provided in the finance handbook
- Responsible for preparing budget and monitoring of Area South.
- Support to verify the monthly National Staff Payroll and posting
- Follow up to ensure prompt processing of daily vendor payments and Ensure that all supporting documents are complete and accurate before payment is done.
- Ensure that all supporting documents are complete and accurate before payment.
- On a monthly basis, ensure all deductions are timely remitted to statutory authority according to the provision of the law.
- Collaborate with the financial institutions to ensure that queries related to payments are timely resolved (return payments, under/overpayments of staff, suppliers and contractors incorrect account details etc)
- Responsible for the archive of financial documents of Area South ensure that all the documents are scan and archive according to NRC filling guidance.
- Support the Finance Team Lead to facilitate monthly BVA meetings, Project summary, spending plans, preparing of the financial report, and budgeting.
- Facilitate daily cash counts and safeguard of cash in the office.
- Facilitate audit activities
- Perform other related tasks that will be assigned by the line manager
- Minimum of University Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or other related fields
- Good skills in Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of accounting packages; preferably Agresso
- Good knowledge to initiate finance SOPs
- Good knowledge of the North – Eastern Nigeria context Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position preferably with an International NGO
- Handling insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- A good sense of humour is an asset
- All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable.
CLICK HERE for more information.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: NCR, Norwegian Refugee Council, Norwegian Refugee Council 2020, Norwegian Refugee Council Fresh Job Recruitment 2020, Norwegian Refugee Council Fresh Job Recruitment 2020 | NRC, Norwegian Refugee Council Fresh Job Recruitment 2020 Application Guide, Norwegian Refugee Council Fresh Job Recruitment 2020 Application Guide and Requirements, Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment, Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020