Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020 | NRC Recruitment Guide.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a non-governmental, humanitarian organization with 60 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for refugees and internally displaced people.
NRC advocates for the rights of displaced populations and offers assistance within the shelter, emergency food security, and water, sanitation and hygiene sectors.
The Norwegian Refugee Council has approximately 5000 committed and competent employees involved in projects across four continents. In addition, NRC runs one of the world’s largest standby rosters, NORCAP, with 650 professionals, ready to be deployed on 72 hours’ notice when a crisis occurs.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: ICT Intern
Webcruiter ID: 4164135113
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment type: Contract
Percentage of full-time: 100
- NRC is looking for an ICT Intern for our field office in Maiduguri Borno State in North-East Nigeria.
- The Purpose of the Internship program is to offers fresh graduates and students the opportunity for career exploration and development; but also offers NRC the platform to bring new ideas and energy into their workplace, develop talent and potentially build a pipeline for future full-time employees
- The ICT Intern reports to the ICT Technical Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Adheres to and supports the implementation of NRC ICT policies and procedures, handbooks and guidelines.
- Ensure I.C.T equipment, hardware, software, and other resources are made available and well maintained
- Basic understanding of Networking, network systems, connectivity.
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses problems, implements corrective action & procedures, monitor and facilitate repairs of Laptop, printers, scanners etc.
- Sets up and configures general hardware, peripherals, and accounts assigning security level;
- Monitors operate and maintain a reliable internet and network system (connectivity, etc.
- Provide IT support and capacity building to users on hardware, software, peripherals and other ICT resources (internet, e-mail, intranet)
- Maintain an accurate asset register and ensure all items are properly tagged.
- Ensure proper filing of all documents relative to assets management as per NRC policy (Loss and damage report).
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Documented experience in related to network management and cloud networking
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Good knowledge of the Nigerian context (internet services, Networks, software/hardware authentication)
- Office organization skills, Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English, Hausa is an asset
- Handling an insecure environment
- Planning and delivering results
- Empowering and building trust
- Communicating with impact and respect
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision.
- Highest standards of ethics and integrity
- Communicating with impact and respect All employees of the Norwegian Refugee Council should be able to adhere to our Codes of Conduct and the four organizational values: Dedicated, innovative, inclusive and accountable
CLICK HERE for more information.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment, How to Apply for Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment, Norwegian Refugee Council, Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment, Norwegian Refugee Council Recruitment 2020, NRC Recruitment Guide and Requirements