Novena Medicals Recruitment 2019 – (3 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Novena Medicals job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Novena Medicals has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Novena Medicals application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Novena Medicals Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Novena Medicals form?
- Is the Novena Medicals 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Novena Medicals Recruitment start?
- I need Novena Medicals Trending Jobs update?
- Is Novena Medicals Recruitment real for 2019?
- When is Novena Medicals Application Deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Novena Medicals Job Vacancies
♦ Laboratory Officer
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Novena Medicals recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Application Deadline: 14th September, 2019.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Novena Medicals Job Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Novena Medicals, Novena Medicals 2019, Novena Medicals Job, Novena Medicals Job 2019, Novena Medicals Job Portal, Novena Medicals Job Portal 2019, Novena Medicals Jobs, Novena Medicals Recruitment, Novena Medicals Recruitment 2019