Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020/2021 Check NPF Exams Centres.
Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020 is out online! The Nigerian Police Force has released examination date and the list of examination centres for the pre-screening examination.
The Nigerian Police Service Commission (PSC) wishes to use this medium to inform all applicants that the date for Nigerian Police screening of successful Applicants is starting as from August in all 36 states of the federation.
IMPORTANT: This page will be updated as soon as the screening date is out.
This is to inform all applicant that the Nigerian Police Recruitment list of shortlisted candidates has been released. The Nigerian police has released the names of candidates shortlisted for the year 2020 pre-screening examination which will be done nationwide in the centres published here.
All applicants are advised to go and study Maths, English and General Paper and immediately after the exam, there will be Medical Test.
To all successful candidates captured for the exam (CBT) by Jamb Official and have their print out with them.
Kindly check your phone, email and State of Origin Police Headquarters for the Exam Centre, Date and Time of the Exam as from Today
May 16th, 2018.
We wish all Cadets the best in your forth coming Computer Based Test (CBT) which will be conducted by Jamb.
Always check policerecruitment.ng for update.
How to Check Names of Candidates Shortlisted for NPF
1. Go to the NPF Recruitment Portal at http://psc.gov.ng/shortlisted-candidates.html
2. Click on your State of Origin to access the List and see your screening Date.
Note – This is the initial List for General Duty Applicants only.
1. Shortlisted Candidates Are to Dress in plain White shirts/shorts and go to Police Command Headquarters of their various States of Origin on the Designated interview dates. They are also to go to the interview venue with a printed copy of the letter sent to their emails without failure, as this admits you into the screening venue.
2. Furthermore, you are to present both the original copies and photocopies of the following
a. Your Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
b. State of Origin Certificate
c. Educational Certificate
d. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
e. One White coloured Office Flat File Jacket
f. Two Recent Passports Photographs with your name written behinf in capital Letters
3. You are to strictly adhere to the contents of this letter as no excuses will be entertained.
The Police Service Commission, in the conduct of its role in decision making, interactions with the Police and other stakeholders, will be governed by the following overriding principles irrespective of circumstance:
- Uphold the rule of law
- Respect for the rights of citizens in carrying out their duties.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Nigerian Police Force, Nigerian Police Force Screening, Nigerian Police Force Screening 2020, Nigerian Police Force Screening Date, Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020, Nigerian Police Force Screening Date 2020/2021 and Examination Centres 2020