Npower Transition Portal Login 2020/2021 | Join Transition Survey Now.
Npower Transition Portal: Are you among the many beneficiaries who are now wondering if the Npower Transition has closed, what date did it close, and when it will be reopened?
N-Power seeks to address the challenge of youth unemployment by providing a structure for large scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development while linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and stimulating the larger economy.
If you have been searching for how to login to your NPower Transition portal and select your choice of enhancement, we can now assure you that the N-Power Portal now works, and you can successfully select your choice of enhancement.
- What is Npower Transition Registration?
- What is Npower Transition Survey?
- Npower Transition Registration Portal 2020 Contents
- How to Fill the Npower Transition Survey Form
- How to Login the N-power Transition Login Portal
- How to Edit Your Login Profile
- How to Change Login Password
- Benefits of N-Power Transition Registration
The most important thing you should know about the Npower empowerment program is that it is targeted at Nigerian youths between the ages of 18 and 35.
This means that anyone that is below or has passed that age is not qualified to apply. Even if you apply, your application will be automatically rejected.
Everyone interested in applying should take note that they must express genuine interest in whichever NPower scheme he/she chooses during registration, and ensure that you pass all the aptitude tests associated with that scheme, and be able to give his/her very best if selected.
What is Npower Transition Registration?
Npower Transition a web page was created on beneficiaries N-Power Volunteer Network (NPVN) dashboard portal to enable them selects a path to prepare them for the next program after N-Power Programme.
What is Npower Transition Survey?
From the information we have, Npower has clearly stated that the survey will not in any way interfere with volunteer participation.
The transition survey will only help N-power Nigeria to understand the best place to fix beneficiaries.
Npower Transition Registration Portal 2020 Contents
- To become a SANEF AGENT
- Start a business with GEEP LOAN of 100,000
- Become a Teacher
- Start a farm/Expand your farm
- Become a field Data Agent
- Become a community policeman
How to Fill the Npower Transition Survey Form
To login to the Npower transition portal, simply visit www.npvn.npower.gov.ng to view the dashboard.
We will be glad to keep you informed about all the News about the Npower Transition program. Any updates released by the Federal Government will be updated here.
How to Login the N-power Transition Login Portal
- Head over to the Npower Transition portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘Test’ tab at the top right corner of the home page
- Then enter your login details. Use your Phone Number as Username and your BVN as Password
- Next tap on the login link there to proceed with the test. That’s that for this!
How to Edit Your Login Profile
- Visit NPVN portal through www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- From the main navigation panel at the left side of the screen, select the option ‘My Profile’ to continue
- Next, you will see the option for ‘Personal Information’ and ‘Bank Information’. Select any of the two according to what you want to do and continue
- Edit your name, bank information or other details and save your changes on the portal
- After effecting the changes, tap on the ‘Update Account’ on the page to complete the steps here. That’s all!
How to Change Login Password
Npower Transition beneficiaries can easily change the login password by going to the Settings page of the Npower account. In order to change the password first Select change next to your password, then enter your current password and the one you want to change it to. Then just select Confirm to save it.
Benefits of N-Power Transition Registration
When you register for the Npower transition you will be entitled to the below;
- Become a SANEF Agent (Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility): With 50,000 Naira you can begin your journey in Entrepreneurship as a SANEF
- Start a Business with a GEEP Loan:100,000 Naira Loan to enable you to begin a business in your community
- Become a Teacher: Teach as a School teacher in your community.
- Start a Farm / Expand your Farm: Begin farming and start feeding the nation.
- Become a Field / Data Agent: Work as an Agent for a Bank, Research Agency, or Consumer Goods company. Join the community collection
- Become a Community Policeman: Join the Police force to secure and protect your community.
We believe this information on Npower Transition Portal Login 2020/2021 | Join Transition Survey Now is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website. You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to Fill the Npower Transition Survey Form, Npower Transition, Npower Transition Portal Login 2020, Npower Transition Portal Login 2020/2021, Npower Transition Registration Portal 2020 Contents