Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020: The latest information about how to apply for NSE job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate is shown on this page.
You will learn about the NSE description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for a successful application.
Nigerian Stock Exchange has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Nigerian Stock Exchange Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Nigerian Stock Exchange form?
- Is the Nigerian Stock Exchange 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Stock Exchange Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Nigerian Stock Exchange Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Nigerian Stock Exchange Job Description
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The NSE, a registered company limited by guarantee, was founded in 1960 and it is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Nigeria. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services and more.
The Nigerian Stock Exchange is committed to adopting the highest levels of international standards. To support this commitment, The NSE belongs to a number of international and regional organizations that promote the development and integration of global best practices across its operations.
It is a member of the International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO), the World Federation of Exchanges (WFE), Sustainable Stock Exchanges (SSE) Initiative, the SIIA’s Financial Information Services Division (FISD) and the Intermarket Surveillance Group (ISG). The Exchange is a founding member and executive committee member of the African Securities Exchanges Association (ASEA).
The NSE continues to evolve in order to meet the needs of its valued customers and to achieve the highest level of competitiveness. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
Available Vacant Positions
We are recruiting to fill the following position;
♦ Relationship Officer
Deadline: 10th June, 2020.
♦ Relationship Manager – SOE Listings
Deadline: 10th June, 2020.
♦ Equity Products Manager
Deadline: 2nd June, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Stock Exchange recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for NSE Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Online
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for NSE Jobs, How to Apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment, Nigerian Stock Exchange, Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment, Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020, Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021, Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment Requirements, NSE, NSE Jobs