National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form.
NTI Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The National Teachers Institute has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the National Teachers Institute as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
National Teachers Institute (NTI) 2021/2022 has been anticipating in the country till date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for National Teachers Institute 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 National Teachers Institute form?
- Is the National Teachers Institute 2021 Recruitment Form out?
- When will National Teachers Institute Recruitment start?
- I need the National Teachers Institute Recruitment update, etc.
- Is National Teachers Institute Recruitment Real for 2021 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2021/2022 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the National Teachers Institute recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About National Teachers Institute
The National Teachers’ Institute, Kaduna is a single-mode distance education institution dedicated to teacher training. It was established in 1976 by the Federal Government primarily because of the pressing needs in the country for trained and qualified teaching staff at all levels of the educational system.
Act No. 7 of 10th April 1978 establishing the Institute charged it among others with the responsibility of: providing courses of instruction leading to the development, upgrading and certification of teachers as specified in the relevant syllabus using distance education techniques.
Applicants applying for the National Teachers Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Ongoing Recruitment in Nigeria
- Federal Government Recruitment 2021;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2021;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2021;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Teachers Institute Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://www.nti.edu.ng/or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NTI Recruitment 2021, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: National Teachers Institute Recruitment, National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2020, National Teachers Institute Recruitment 2020 Recruitment, NTI 2020, NTI JOb, NTI JOB 2020, NTI JOb POrtal, NTI Recruitment 2020