Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital For Assistant Nursing Director 2016. Olive Multi-specialist Hospital, a world class, private health care facility situated in the Lekki axis is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill this position
Assistant Nursing Director
- The post holder should have 7 years managerial experience
- A BSC nursing degree from an accredited university.
- A double nursing qualification is also essential
- At least 10 years bedside nursing experience and a wide variety of clinical skills.
- The post holder is also expected to have high level computer skills, and an excellent command of the English language.
- A Masters degree in a health related area will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
All interested candidates should forward their CVs to: [email protected]
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.