International Organization for Migration Recruitment for On -Call Radiographer – Consultant.
International Organization for Migration Job Vacancy for On -Call Radiographer – Consultant… International Organization for Migration is recruiting for On -Call Radiographer – Consultant. The ideal candidate should possess Diploma/Degree in radiography.
The Internation1al Organization for Migration (IOM) – Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant (On -Call Radiographer)
CFCV No.: CFCV2018/67
IOM Classification: On Call Hourly Contracts
Type of Appointment: Contract Basis (Renewable)
Organizational Unit: Migration Health Assessment Centre
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Working under the direct supervision of the Migration Health Officer, the incumbent will support the provision of medical radiological examination services for applicants examined at the IOM Migration Health Assessment Centre in Abuja. The incumbent will:
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Check identity and register applicants referred for chest x-ray accurately according to the Standard Operating Procedures,
- Explain x-ray procedures including pregnancy enquiry and perform chest x-rays,
- Ensure x-ray is taken according to the Standard Operating Procedures,
- Perform additional chest x-ray views as requested by the radiologist,
- Maintain safety procedures during x-ray,
- Ensure self-protection and protection of staff and applicants from radiation.
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment and verification of residency, visa and authorizations by the concerned Government, where applicable.
- Only candidates residing in the country of the duty station within commuting distance of the duty station will be considered.
- Women with the above qualifications are encouraged to apply
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma/degree in radiography from an accredited academic institution;
- Four years of continuous practice post-graduation, registered to practice in Nigeria and with a valid registration license.
- Good computer literacy,
- Flexible work schedule and be ready to be engaged on short notice.
- Fluency in English and Native Language; Fluency in all languages advantageous;
- The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Accountability – takes responsibility for action and manages constructive criticisms
- Client Orientation – works effectively well with client and stakeholders
- Continuous Learning – promotes continuous learning for self and others
- Communication – listens and communicates clearly, adapting delivery to the audience
- Creativity and Initiative – actively seeks new ways of improving programmes or services
- Performance Management – identify ways and implement actions to improve performance of self and others.
- Planning and Organizing – plans work, anticipates risks, and sets goals within area of responsibility;
- Professionalism – displays mastery of subject matter
- Teamwork – contributes to a collegial team environment; incorporates gender related needs, perspectives, concerns and promotes equal gender participation.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.