One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020 – (4 Positions).
This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for One Acre Fund job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate.
In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for a successful application.
One Acre Fund has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the One Acre Fund application form and guidelines for 2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 One Acre Fund form?
- Is the One Acre Fund 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will One Acre Fund Recruitment start?
- I need One Acre Fund Trending Jobs update?
- Is One Acre Fund Recruitment real for 2020?
- When is One Acre Fund Application Deadline 2020?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
One Acre Fund Job Description
One Acre Fund is a non-profit social enterprise that supplies financing and training to help smallholders grow their way out of hunger and build lasting pathways to prosperity.
Rural poverty is complex, and there is no single solution to the problems farmers face. That’s why One Acre Fund takes a holistic, long-term approach. We offer a complete bundle of services, using a market-based model that helps our organization remain financially sustainable and expand to reach more and more farmers every year.
Available Vacant Positions
♦ Analyst, Office of the CEO
Deadline: 13th July 2020.
♦ Global Finance Controller
Deadline: 15th June 2020.
♦ Full-Stack Software Engineer Associate
Deadline: 21st June 2020.
♦ Database Administrator
Deadline: 28th June, 2020.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the One Acre Fund recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- The Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- The Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for One Acre Fund Recruitment, How to Apply for One Acre Fund Recruitment, One Acre Fund, One Acre Fund 2020, One Acre Fund Jobs, One Acre Fund Recruitment, One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020, One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020/2021, One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form, One Acre Fund Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal, One Acre Fund Recruitment Guide, One Acre Fund Recruitment Requirements