=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Ongoing Recruitment at Adeleke University 2019 and How to Apply.
Ongoing Recruitment at Adeleke University 2019… This page contains every single information you need to know about Adeleke University recruitment for academic and non-academic staff in Nigeria. Explore…
Ongoing Recruitment at Adeleke University
Adeleke University has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Adeleke University Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Adeleke University Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Adeleke University form?
- Is the Adeleke University 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Adeleke University Recruitment start?
- I need Adeleke University Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Adeleke University Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Adeleke University Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Adeleke University
Adeleke University was chartered by the Federal Government of Nigeria through the National Universities Commission (NUC) to operate as a Private University. The University is fully residential to students and located in a serene environment, conducive for learning with highly committed staff, well equipped laboratories, digital library and wireless internet facility on campus.
We are currently seeking for exceptionally, professionally qualified staff to join our existing team of highly skilled and motivated staff in our faculties of Law and Basic Medical Sciences (Department of Nursing).
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below:
♦ Professor (Nursing)
♦ Associate Professor (Nursing)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Nursing)
♦ Lecturer I (Nursing)
♦ Lecturer II (Nursing)
♦ Professor (Law)
♦ Associate Professor (Law)
♦ Senior Lecturer (Law)
♦ Lecturer I (Law)
♦ Lecturer II (Law)
♦ Law Librarian
Application Deadline: 4th July, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Adeleke University recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Adeleke University Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.