=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Marine, Dredging and Construction Company | [31st October, 2017].
Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Marine, Dredging and Construction Company…. A flourishing international global player in marine, dredging and construction works, with a long-lasting and highly reputable presence in Nigeria and offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt, is looking for talented result driven candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: QHSE-S Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Overall responsibility of all QHSE-S aspects of our activities and operations in Nigeria
- Implementation, maintaining and continual improvement of company’s IMS (integrated management system) and VMS (vessel management system)
- Interfacing with all relevant local USE authorities
- Management of environmental aspects and impacts
- Implementation of behavior based safety culture
- Set-up and implementation of QHSE-S training program
- Pro-active QHSE-S support during tender process
- Management of QHSE-S process for subcontractor, suppliers and service providers
- Follow-up of all security aspects related to company’s activities
- Ensuring the effective achievement of QHSE-S department’s objectives and subsequent KPI’s
- Recruit, plan, motivate and regularly assess QHSE-S staff
- Manage QHSE-S compliance (legal and client requirements) and implement industry best practices
- Auditing of corporate processes and operational projects
- Management of HSE risk process
- Incident/accident management
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Civil or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of QHSE-S experience in an industrial or civil contractors environment, preferably within marine, oil and gas or mining activities
- Equally experienced and competent in the 3 pillars of the QKSE-S process (Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality)
- Proven work experience both on construction projects and on corporate managerial level
- Strong background in integrated management systems (set-up and implementation)
- Thorough knowledge of relevant standards (ISO 9001 – ISO 14001 – OHSAS 18001 – ISO 31000…)
- Dynamic, motivating and goal-driven leader with strong inter-personal/people management and coaching/mentoring skills
- Proven auditing experience
- Effective and efficient communicator
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary and stable working enviroflment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline: 14th November, 2017.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Latest Job Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Construction Company, Construction Company Recruitment, Dredging Company, Dredging Company Recruitment, Marine Company, Marine Company Recruitment, Oil and Gas Company, Oil and Gas Company Recruitment