Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Operations Assistant 2019.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Operations Assistant… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Operations Assistant. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations Management or related field.
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the Oil and Gas Industry with specialization in Environmental Remediation and Marine Technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Job Reference: 1465
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Industry: Energy / Oil & Gas
Function: Operations & Production
- Work directly with operations managers and other personnel to help keep businesses running smoothly and assist with office and employee management.
- Ensure smooth coordination of all operations in Nigeria.
- Schedule and plan equipment and vessel usage to optimize turn-around time and reduce potential wasted time.
- Enforce of company’s rules and standards
- Plan and deploy personnel resources for sites.
- Coordinate site activities with managers and schedule team meetings while ensuring adequate follow ups.
- Monitor and manage the operating budget for the Base in together with base manager and operations director.
- Ensure proper documentation, dissemination of relevant information and control payment of bills.
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Provide support to Operations managers.
- Support the Manager in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- Coordinate all relationships with Government authorities, legitimate organizations, suppliers and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Operations Management or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in field operations, project management or management of a business unit.
- Experience in handling multiple projects simultaneously including prioritizing, organizing and planning effectively to meet all deadlines.
- Strong communications skills.
- Proven analytical and complex solving ability.
- In- depth knowledge of all industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.