Operations Officer Vacancy at The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative.
The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Paying and receiving cash, verifying amounts and check for deposit slips across counter.
- Error-free and fraud-free posting of customers’ withdrawals and deposit
- Input customer transactions in the banking system.
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers.
- Maintenance and update of account opening and closure registers of customer mandate uploads.
- Customer confidence and protects bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual control functions.
- Cross-sells bank by answering inquires; informing customers of new services and product promotions.
- Attend to customer inquires across the counter.
- Cash and other transaction .
- Account opening and updating of customer account details on the database
- Perform related clerical duties as required.
- Managing office petty cash and preparing cash count certificate
Qualification and Experience
- OND/HND/BSC in Accounting, Economics and any related field.
- Experience: Entry Level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to: [email protected] indicating “Operations” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 12th January, 2017.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.