Osibogun and Partners Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements.
Osibogun and Partners Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Osibogun and Partners 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Osibogun and Partners is a legal organization that helps individuals, corporations, financial institutions, and governmental entities across the spectrum of their critical business and legal issues globally and locally. We strive to provide an approach to service that is aligned with the concerns and priorities of our clients, and to deliver exceptional value and support throughout our relationships with our clients. To ensure we meet these standards we define formally within our firm values that we believe must be the basis for our attitudes and behavior at all times. These values form an important part of our regular performance appraisal of our lawyers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Associate
Details and Responsibilities
- We are recruiting for the role of a Senior Associate.
- The purpose of this role is for the individual to operate as a senior associate in our Litigation, Banking and Finance, Tax, Dispute Resolution and Company Secretarial teams in our Lagos and Abuja offices.
- Called to the Nigerian Bar with an excellent academic track record
- Candidates MUST have at least five (5) years experience
- Minimum of Second Class Honours
- Must have completed his/her NYSC
- Must be computer literate
- Advanced advocacy skills
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters
- Able to work closely and constructively with others
- Must be Presentable and Smart
- Proven research and analytical skills, able to think critically and articulate
- Excellent writing skills in English and good oral communication skills
- Experience with litigation and corporate commercial work
- Passionate, motivated and good at taking initiative
- The desired candidate must have a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae and contact details of two referees to: [email protected]
- Applicants are expected to be resident in Lagos State, preferably on the mainland
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Osibogun and Partners Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: apply now for ongoing recruitment, how to apply for Osibogun and Partners recruitment, latest job opportunities at Osibogun and Partners, Osibogun and Partners, Osibogun and Partners address, Osibogun and Partners current job vacancies, Osibogun and Partners jobs, Osibogun and Partners phone, Osibogun and Partners Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirements, Osibogun and Partners Recruitment guide, Osibogun and Partners Recruitment requirements