=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
OWPPiN Limited Recruitment 2019 | Application Guide and Requirement.
OWPPiN Limited Recruitment 2019… OWPPiN Limited, a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption is looking to fill the below vacant position:
1. Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Job type: Full time
Job Field: Manufacturing
- We are currently looking for a reliable Quality Assurance Officer to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our product reaches our customers
- You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
- An excellent Quality Assurance Officer has eyes like a hawk and solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
- The goal is to ensure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business.
- Device procedures to inspect and report quality issues
- Monitor all operations that affect quality
- Supervise and guide inspectors, technicians and other staff
- Ensure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output
- Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
- Report all Machines malfunctions to Maintenance Manager to ensure immediate action
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
- Review current standards and policies
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation
- Ensure all legal standards are met
- Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
- B.Sc/HND in Microbiology, Science Laboratory Technology, Biochemistry or relevant field
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.).
- Proven experience as a quality assurance officer
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach.
Application Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
2. Job Title: Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- The Job holder is responsible for preparation of the financial statements of the Fund and the Company.
- He/She is also responsible for preparation of the net assets value (NAV) of the Fund on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis; reconciliations, budgeting, cost control and performance measurement, liaising with external contacts (vendors, auditors, tax authorities), revision and update of all procedure.
- Ensures the documentation of transaction processing workflows within Finance and Operations department in standard procedures. Also ensuring that existing procedures are updated and reviewed in line with current practices.
- Prepare monthly depreciation of assets in line with the accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly amortization of intangible assets in line with the accounting policies in place.
- Maintains proper books of account by ensuring that daily transactions are recorded using both the accounting & investment module of the Fund’s software.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly, and half yearly & annual fund valuation.
- The valuation and updating of fund investment in Private equity & Infrastructural fund.
- Forecasting upcoming payment needs of the Company; providing adept analysis of the bank balance vis-à-vis the forecasted payments to ensure adequate funding by the sponsor and also avoiding idle bank balances.
- Ensuring periodic (i.e. quarterly) cash call reconciliations with Parent Company.
- Ensure that balances held by Parent Company against the company (as represented by debit notes) agrees with Company’s records. Also, identifying any differences that may exist, investigating and resolving them.
- Work with departmental managers to develop and prepare appropriate budget for the Fund & company.
- Participate in the budget approval process by the board of directors.
- Analyse monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and optimize cost – benefit matrix.
- Review operating budgets to analyse trends affecting budget needs.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Responsible for the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Follow-up compliance with approved budget/cost objectives;
- Perform relevant variance analysis and investigate deviations for recommendation and follow-up;
- Interpret budget directives and establish policies for carrying out directives.
- Compile and analyze accounting records and other data to determine the financial resources required to implement a program.
- Preparation of the financial statements of the Fund and the Company.
- Preparation of the net assets value (NAV) of the Fund on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- University Degree in Accounting, Business Admin, Finance or related discipline (Minimum of 2nd class upper).
- ICAN or ACA certification mandatory.
- Minimum 3+ years relevant work experience, in accounting or finance.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Good organizational ability as well as ability to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.