P-YES Application Closing Date 2020 | Official Registration Deadline
Are you interested in applying for P-YES 2020 but don’t know how? Or you want to know P-YES Application Closing Date for this year? Then look no further, this article will guide you on how to apply for P-YES and inform you about their deadline.
PYS is a government-run program that every unemployed youth should think to do because it gives you the best chance to learn skills, which will help you get self-dependent in your life while getting paid during learning.
What is P-YES Programme?
The official name of this P-Yes Programme is Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme. This program is a major initiative to give direct and practical empowerment to the growing young population of Nigeria. The most important goal of this P-Yes registration 2020 programme is to reduce unemployment in the country and give at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities to the youth of Nigeria.
Empowerment involves the progressive growth of the ability of employees. This programme will help youth to gain new skills, access information, and access services, build trust and create new opportunities to participate in the lives of society at large.
P-Yes empowerment program will also help them to become more independent and have the opportunity to improve their own socio-economic conditions. Visit P-Yes Registration Portal 2020 www.p-yes.gov.ng portal login to know about programme, goals, framework, interventions, application, training, empowerment and other information.
P-YES Application Closing Date
PYES application supposed to have lasted for one month and two weeks from the date the portal for application opened. But this was later extended because of the network hitch applicants faced at the initial time the portal was opened.
Now the closing date for PYES application has been extended till further notice to enable all the qualified and interested applicants to partake in the PYES empowerment programme.
Hence the actual PYES closing date is not certain for now, but we however advise interested candidates to take advantage of the current free flow network in the PYES portal.
The closing date for the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES) 2020 has not yet been stipulated. Therefore there is still an opportunity for all and sundry to register before it closes. Once the date for closure has been announced you will be notified.
Also, if you are yet to complete your online registration, do so before registration closes to enable being selected when the list of shortlisted candidates will be released.
Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
Below are categories you can apply for;
- Agriculture (Rice Processing, Butchery, Poultry Training, Fish Farming, Fumigation, Irrigation and Fresh Egg Delivery)
- Fashion & Beauty (Fabrics & Tailoring, Make Up & Cosmetics, Barbing & Hair Dressing and Photography)
- Food & Beverages (Confectionary and Catering)
- Healthcare (Medical Doctor and Pharmacist)
- Technology Acquisition (Welding, Car Wash / Vulcanizing, Tractor Assembly and Auto Mechanics)
The selected candidate will undergo training. After successful training trainee will be equipped with SET Tools such as a rice mill, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosk etc..
How to Apply for P-YES 2020
Here are the basic steps to take in applying for P-YES 2020;
- First visit to the P-Yes Portal: www.p-yes.gov.ng portal
- Move your cursor on the “Application” link
- You will see two drops downlink 1. Start Your Application 2. Continue Your Application
- By clicking on the above link you will be redirected to the application page: p-yes.gov.ng/application
- Read requirement for application, important notice and how to apply
- After understand you can proceed for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Registration 2019
- Click on “Apply” now button link given end of the page
- You will be redirected to “Signup” page of www.p-yes.gov.ng portal
- Create an account (use functional email and mobile no)
- All applicants have to register / signup with the website with their current & functional mobile phone number and email.
- Although an email address is not compulsory in this step, please provide one to ensure delivery of your verification code.
- An activation code will be sent to you via SMS and Email. You will need to provide this activation code in the next step to continue
- Activate your account
- Take some time to fill the five-step form below to register. If you don’t have all the information right now, just be sure to save it by clicking “Save for later” and you can log in at a later date to continue
Also, all readers are informed that the federal government has not asked any registration fee. We recommend that you fill your form online yourself. By doing this, you will understand well. Therefore, doing the instructions above will save you from fraud/scam.
P-YES 2020 Registration Requirements
Here are some basic requirement which you need to consider in other to apply for P-YES 2020;
- Undergraduates or Graduate
- Age: 18-40 years
- National Identification Card, International Passport, Permanent Voter Card
- Second Level Beneficiary (SLB)
- Basic English language or any local Nigerian language
- Guarantor preferable a community or religious reader
- The Guarantor’s form is uploaded on the website. Download this form and fill it correctly and uploading this filled form while applying online.
What are your thoughts about this article? Drop your comments on the comment box below if you have any other questions regarding P-YES Application Closing Date.
Also, do well to hit the share icon, to share this article on all your social media platforms. This is to help spread this information with all your friends and loved ones.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.