P-YES Contact, Help Centre, Office Address or Social Media Account
If you are in search of P-YES contact, that you could use in getting through to their help centre and office. You can find these full details in this article. P-YES office across the 36 states and PYES contacts details.
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Call Centre numbers, social media and Office address has been made available for applicants who had issues during the P-yes registration process and those who can’t locate the aptitude test exam centres.
P-YES Empowerment 2020
The official name of this P-Yes Program is Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme and is powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Federal Government and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
P-YES is aimed at creating about 774,000 empowerment opportunities by empowering youths for two years. The most important goal of this P-Yes registration 2020 program is to reduce unemployment in the country and give at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities to the youth of Nigeria.
How To Get PYES Contacts and Office Address?
If you have a request, complaints or having an issue regarding the screening process, then P-YES can be reached at:
Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President
on Youth and Student Affairs.
5th floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
+234 (0) 803 568 4620
+234 (0) 806 000 0399
+234 (0) 803 460 0766
+234 (0) 806 613 2217
Email Address: [email protected]
Social Media Handles
P-YES office in other states of Nigeria is not currently available but when the PYES empowerment programme starts fully, various offices will be opened in other 36 states of Nigeria for proper implementation of the programme.
P-YES Empowerment GOALS
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to:
- Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Create wealth among the growing youth population.
- Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
- Consolidate and integrate youth development into the mainstream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them to take charge of their own well-being and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
Also, what’s your take on this? Drop your comments and view in the comment box below about P-YES Contact. I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button below.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.