P-YES Empowerment 2020 in Nigeria: All You Need to Know
Are you interested in applying for P-YES Empowerment scheme but don’t know how? Or you want to know if the PYES recruitment has begun for this year? Then look no further, this article will guide you on all you need to know about P-YES Empowerment 2020.
P-YES Empowerment 2020
The official name of this P-Yes Program is Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme and is powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Federal Government and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
P-YES is aimed at creating about 774,000 empowerment opportunities by empowering youths for two years. The most important goal of this P-Yes registration 2020 program is to reduce unemployment in the country and give at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities to the youth of Nigeria.
P-YES Application Procedure
The best way to register for the program is to log in to PYES website/portal via www.pyes.gov.ng/application. The application form is there. Follow the procedure below;
- Visit the PYES Recruitment portal at p-yes.gov.ng.
- Move your cursor on the “Application” link
- You will see two drops downlink (Start Your Application and Continue Your Application)
- By clicking on the above link you will be redirected to the application page: p-yes.gov.ng/application
- Read requirement for application, important notice and how to apply
- After understand you can proceed for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Registration
- Click on “Apply” now button link given end of the page
- You will be redirected to “Signup” page of www.p-yes.gov.ng portal
Once you have visited PYES registration site, you enter your phone number and email address to begin your application.
A confirmation code will be sent to your phone or email address, so you have checked and confirm.
Then you enter the confirmation code into the website to continue your registration.
https://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/activation is where you will put the code to confirm.
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and the non-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the foregoing, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
P-YES Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for registering for PYES has not been announced yet. Once the date for closure has been announced you will be notified.
The age requirements are between 18-40 years. You must not be below or above the age limit stated earlier.
N/B: Applicants must ensure they check their email regularly to know if they have been shortlisted for PYES.
P-YES Empowerment GOALS
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has been conceived and designed to:
- Fight and reduce unemployment among Nigerian youth by creating at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities.
- Train and empower youth to have the capacity to empower at least one other youth within his/her immediate community.
- Create wealth among the growing youth population.
- Guarantee sustained income for the target group.
- Fight the scourge of criminality and drug abuse among the youth by empowering them to be productively engaged.
- Help achieve the financial inclusion strategy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Enhance production, productivity and value addition for new and existing urban and rural entrepreneurs across the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria on a sustainable basis.
- Consolidate and integrate youth development into the mainstream of government policies, programmes and the national budget.
- Build the capacity of the youth to enable them to take charge of their own well-being and future by building their assets and realizing their potentials.
- To integrate the youth into the Economic Diversification policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
- Contribute to GDP growth through the development of Micro, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
Ensure to share this article with your friends and loved ones on social media if it was helpful.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.