Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form.
PCC Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Public Complaints Commission has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the Public Complaints Commission as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
Public Complaints Commission (PCC) 2020/2021 has been anticipated in the country to date. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2020 Public Complaints Commission application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Public Complaints Commission 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Public Complaints Commission form?
- Is the Public Complaints Commission 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Public Complaints Commission Recruitment start?
- I need Public Complaints Commission Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Public Complaints Commission Recruitment Real for 2020 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Public Complaints Commission Recruitment Form 2020/2021 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Public Complaints Commission Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Public Complaints Commission recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
About the Public Complaints Commission
The Nigeria Ombudsman (Public Complaints Commission) is the machinery for the control of administrative excesses (non- adherence to procedures or abuse of law). It is an organ of the government set up to redress complaints lodged by aggrieved citizens or residents in Nigeria against administrative injustice.
The Commission aims at promoting social justice for the individual citizen. It is also to provide a viable option for Nigerians or anyone resident in Nigeria seeking redress against injustice arising from administrative bureaucratic errors, omission or abuse by officials of government, or limited liability companies in Nigeria.
The Commission also has the role of improving public administration in the laws, procedures, practices, rules and regulations and standard behaviour of officials. These are provided for in the ACT, CAP 37 LFN 2004.
The primary function of the Public Complaints Commission is to provide impartial investigation on behalf of the complainants who feel aggrieved by the action or inaction of the government or local government or private companies.
The Commission’s investigation department is divided into 4 sections each handling a specific area. These are:
- Private sector
- Public sector
- Community Relations
- Banking and financial institutions.
PCC Job Requirements and Qualifications
Applicants applying for the Public Complaints Commission recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Public Complaints Commission Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2020 has officially started, reach out to the official website: http://pcc.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for PCC Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about PCC Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Apply for PCC Jobs, How to Apply for Public Complaints Commission Recruitment, PCC, PCC Graduate Jobs, PCC Jobs, PCC Recruitment, Public Complaints Commission, Public Complaints Commission Recruitment, Public Complaints Commission Recruitment 2020, Public Complaints Commission Recruitment Requirements