Peachtree Consult Limited Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Updates.
Peachtree recruitment 2019…This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Peachtree Consult Limited job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Peachtree Consult Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Peachtree Consult Limited Application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Peachtree Consult Limited Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Peachtree Consult Limited form?
- Is the Peachtree Consult Limited 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Peachtree Consult Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Peachtree Consult Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Peachtree Consult Limited Recruitment real for 2019 etc?
- Peachtree Consult Limited Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Available Job Vacancies
Peachtree Consult Limited – Our client, a New 4 Star Boutique Hotel located in Jericho Ibadan, Oyo State is currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
IMPORTANT! Currently there is no trending job update for this company yet. Ensure to BOOKMARK this page to stay updated with first hand information…
♦ Life Guard
♦ Laundry Supervisor
♦ Room Steward
♦ Purchasing Officer
♦ Internal Auditor
♦ Operations Manager
♦ Bar Man
♦ Restaurant Waiter/Waitress
♦ F&B Manager
♦ Maintenance Officer
♦ Hotel Manager
15th November, 2018.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Peachtree Consult Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Peachtree Consult Limited Company Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.