Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 – (3 Positions).
Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020: This page gives you the latest information about how to apply for Peen Nigeria Limited jobs in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. Informations like the company job description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead outline below for successful application.
Peen Nigeria Limited has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Peen Nigeria Limited Application form and guidelines for 2020/2021. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021?
- Where can I obtain the 2020 Peen Nigeria Limited form?
- Is the Peen Nigeria Limited 2020 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment start?
- I need Peen Nigeria Limited Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment real for 2020 etc?
- Peen Nigeria Limited Application Deadline 2020/2021.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
♦ Documentation Management Officer
Locations: Lagos (Marina, Ikeja)
♦ Data Entry Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Ikeja
♦ Mini Truck Driver
Location: Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Mainland – Lagos
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Peen Nigeria Limited recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying for Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss
- Federal Government Recruitment 2020;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2020;
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: CLICK HERE to apply online
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: How to apply for Peen Nigeria Limited jobs, How to Apply for Procurement Manager Job at Peen Nigeria Limited, Latest job at Peen Nigeria Limited 2020, Peen Nigeria Limited, Peen Nigeria Limited 2020, Peen Nigeria Limited and How to Apply, Peen Nigeria Limited Job, Peen Nigeria Limited Job 2020, Peen Nigeria Limited Job Portal, Peen Nigeria Limited Job Portal 2020, Peen Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy, Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment, Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020, Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021, Peen Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Updates Portal, Procurement Manager Job at Peen Nigeria Limited