Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Graduate Personal Banker 2018.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Vacancy for Personal Banker … Stanbic IBTC Bank is recruiting for Personal Banker. The ideal candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any related field.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Banker – Iyana Church
Job ID: 29511
Job Sector: Financial Services
- Proactively promote a relationship-based offering through operating as a dedicated and primary point of contact for customer in the branch, providing banking solutions which meet the customer’s needs in accordance with each of personal banking segment’s value proposition
- Retain customers (Blue, Silver and Gold) as per the criteria outlined in the segment value proposition and reflected by the Country segment strategy.
- Liaise effectively with the sales team to ensure seamless transfer of clients after sale has been concluded to relationship management.
- Pro-actively identify cross-sell opportunities within own portfolio of customers to maximise life cycle opportunities. Be guided by the segment value proposition and sales targets as to what the priority products are both from a bank and customer perspective.
- Conduct a needs analysis with all new and existing customers to ensure that product opportunities identified are appropriate to meet the customer’s needs and priorities.
- Conduct a comprehensive calling/contact management programme for all customers aligned with the cost to serve proposition.
- Pro-actively manage the portfolio to maximise revenue for the Bank (referring to fees, margins and sales), minimise costs and risks, whilst maintaining and entrenching the customer’s relationship with the Bank appropriately.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2:2) division
- 0-2 years banking experience, preferably interfacing with customers.
- Strong relationship management background.
- Experienced in upholding the highest levels of service.
- Experience in completing credit applications successfully
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the different personal and segment value proposition.
- Knowledge of local market environment and financial issues that may impact portfolio.
- Working knowledge of bank systems and operations
- Thorough understanding of credit principles as well as application and maintenance processes.
- Knowledge of the banks organogram and awareness of relevant reporting lines.
- Interpret financial statements; assess sources of income and basic customer affordability calculations (debt to income ratio, loan to value ratio, instalment to income ratio, etc).
- Demonstrate high levels of computer literacy – able to capture/update customer database, successfully complete product/lending applications, ensure credit maintenance, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Time management
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to handle matrix reporting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: 18th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Accounting Jobs in Nigeria, Administrative Jobs in Nigeria, Advertising Jobs Nigeria, Agriculture Jobs in Nigeria, Architecture Jobs in Nigeria, Arts Jobs in Nigeria, Auditing Jobs Nigeria, Automobile Jobs in Nigeria, Aviation Jobs in Nigeria, B.Pharm Jobs in Nigeria, Banking Jobs in Nigeria, BSc/BA/BEng Jobs, Business Opportunities (Entrepreneurship), Career Tips & Interview Guide for Nigerian Labour Market, CEO & MD Jobs in Nigeria, Civil Engineering Jobs, Classified Jobs Nigeria, Competition / Contest, Computer & InfoTech Jobs, Computer Networking Jobs, Cook Jobs, Cover Letter & CV Writing Guide, Customer Service Jobs, Database Jobs in Nigeria, Director & Manager Jobs, Driving Jobs in Nigeria, Education Jobs for Nigerians, Electrical/Electronics Jobs, Engineering Jobs in Nigeria, Entry-level Jobs (0-2), ERP & SAP Jobs in Nigeria, Estate Management Jobs, Experienced Jobs (12+), Experienced Jobs (5+), Experienced Jobs (8+), Facility Mgt Jobs in Nigeria, Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Fresh Graduate Jobs, Front Desk Jobs in Nigeria, Geology & Drilling Jobs, Government Public Service, Graduate Personal Banker at Stanbic IBTC Bank, Hardware Jobs in Nigeria, HND Jobs in Nigeria, Hospitality Jobs in Nigeria, Hotel Jobs, HR Jobs in Nigeria, Industrial Attachment (Internship), Insurance Jobs in Nigeria, Internet & Work aHome Jobs, Java Jobs in Nigeria, Law Enforcement Jobs, Lecturing Jobs in Nigeria, Legal Jobs in Nigeria, Linux & Unix Jobs Nigeria, LL.B/BL Jobs in Nigeria, Management Trainee Jobs, Maritime & Shipping Jobs, Marketing & Sales Jobs, Mass Communication Jobs, MBBS/MBBCh Jobs, Medical & Healthcare Jobs, Mid-level Jobs (3+), Military Jobs in Nigeria, Ministry & Parastatal Jobs, MSc/MA Jobs in Nigeria, Net Technology Jobs Nigeria, NGO Jobs in Nigeria, Officer & Grad Executive Jobs, Oil & Gas Jobs in Nigeria, OND/NCE Jobs in Nigeria, Online & Work at Home Jobs for Nigerians, Oracle Jobs in Nigeria, Personal Assistant Jobs, PhD Jobs in Nigeria, PHP & MySQL Jobs in Nigeria, Physician & Med Practioner, Pri/Sec Sch Teaching Jobs, Programming Jobs in Nigeria, Public Relation Jobs, Public Sector/Service Jobs, Real Estate Jobs in Nigeria, Research Jobs in Nigeria, Safety & Health Jobs, Sales Jobs, Scholarship Opportunities for Nigerians, Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria, Security Jobs in Nigeria, Shipping & Maritime Jobs, Software Developer Jobs, SSCE/GCE/NECO Jobs, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment, Student Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor & Coordinator Jobs, System Admin Jobs in Nigeria, Teaching Jobs in Nigeria, Technician Jobs in Nigeria, Telecommunication Jobs, Unskilled Jobs Nigeria, Volunteer Jobs Nigeria, Web Designer Jobs in Nigeria, Web Developer Jobs Nigeria