=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Petronomics Limited Recruitment for Web Designer 2018.
Petronomics Limited Job Vacancy for Web Designer… Petronomics Limited is recruiting for Web Designer. The ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of Science, web design, or any related courses.
Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading industry practitioners approach to bridge competency gap in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer
- Create the look and layout of WEB sites, mobile WEB sites and native applications by planning and executing design.
- Divide time between Web development and Web design
- Plan sites by clarifying goals, design functionality.
- Develop site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements etc.
- Upgrade sites by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links
- Develop Web pages in HTML and CSS code according to goals and design functionality.
- Provide technical design during product development stages
- Design user-friendly and visually appealing websites.
- Key Challenges:
- Variety of browsers
- Localization of design
- A Bachelor’s Degree of Science, web design, or any related courses.
- With a minimum of 3-5 years related experience with responsibilities is required for the position.
- A background in Social Media is an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected] using “Web Designer” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 6th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.