CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Physician & Med Practitioner Jobs – A physician, a medical practitioner, is a professional who practices medicine, which is concerned with promoting, maintaining, or restoring health through the study, diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment of disease, injury, and other physical and mental impairments.
Physicians may focus their practice on certain disease categories, types of patients, and methods of treatment known as specialties or they may assume responsibility for the provision of continuing and comprehensive medical care to individuals, families, and communities known as a general practice.
Below a list of physicians jobs for both part time and full time have been presented.
1. Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and distributing medications.
- Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring inquiries to the pharmacist.
- Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- A pharmacy technician certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to use a computer for day-to-day tasks.
- Basic math skills for counting medications.
Pharmacists dispense prescription medications to patients and offer expertise in the safe use of prescriptions.
- Review and execute physician’s prescriptions checking their appropriateness and legality.
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition to prevent expiring or deterioration.
- Listen carefully to customers to interpret their needs and issues and offer information and advice.
- Provide assistance other medical services such as injections, blood pressure/ temperature measurements etc.
- Good organizing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a customer oriented approach
- Integrity and compassion
- Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology
- Valid license to practice the profession
3. Dialysis Technician
Dialysis Technicians are medical specialists trained in the operation of a dialysis machine. Their primary duties include monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment, ensuring the usage of the machine is safe and secure and adjusting patient fluid removal rates as required.
- Assembling the dialysis machine and ensuring its proper performance.
- Monitoring patients undergoing dialysis treatment.
- Ensuring the usage of the dialysis machine is safe and secure.
- Administering local anesthesia.
- Talking patients through the dialysis process.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Accreditation from a dialysis technician program.
- Suitable clinical experience.
- Dedication to patient care.
- Attention to detail.
The perfusionist is the specialized healthcare professional that is responsible for assuming the function of the heart and/or the lungs while the surgeon is performing these medical procedures.
- Perfusionists are responsible for preparation of the heart-lung machine and any other equipment critical to the specific operation.
- Selects assembles sets up, and tests heart-lung machine to ensure that machine and associated equipment function according to specifications.
- Operates heart-lung machine to regulate blood circulation and composition, to administer drugs and anesthetic agents, and to control body temperature during surgery or respiratory failure of a patient.
- Cleans and adjusts parts of the heart-lung machine.
- Must have a complete understanding of both the circulatory and respiratory systems, as well as be able to operate highly sensitive and complex medical equipment.
- Must use logic and reasoning to determine the best solutions and approaches to certain problems.
- Must be able to solve complex problems to enable positive outcomes and implement solutions.
- Must have a degree in medicine
5. Theater Manager
The Theater Manager is accountable in an oversight capacity for the effective delivery of competent, compassionate, and efficient care for the patient, undergoing anesthesia, surgery and procedures, and Phase 1 Recovery.
- Provides leadership and direction for the staff in the surgical services arena while supporting and delivering the goals of the department, division, service and that of Beacon Hospital.
- Ensures the effective delivery of competent, compassionate, and efficient care by monitoring and evaluating patient care processes.
- Acts in the role of patient advocate, supervising the overall goals of the department, through leadership, mentor-ship and guidance.
- Promotes a work environment that demonstrates caring by the accessibility of safe equipment and adequate supplies in an efficiently arranged physical setting.
- Operationalizes and participates in continuous quality improvement and risk management programs at the department level in a collaborative manner with multi-disciplinary colleagues.
- Minimum of five years of clinical experience plus a minimum of two years of progressive management experience required.
- Candidates must possess teaching abilities, leadership qualities, professional judgment, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, and a sense of professional development.
- Must demonstrate multi-tasking ability.
Part Time Jobs
6. Chemical Pathologist
Diagnose the presence and stage of diseases using laboratory techniques and patient specimens.
- Examines and talks to a range of patients, using diagnostic skills to determine what tests need to be carried out.
- Supports and advice clinical staff to help them choose the correct tests.
- Works alongside healthcare scientists while they complete laboratory tests.
- Educates colleagues in the use and limitations of each diagnostic investigation.
- Provides advice and interpretation of test results and the appropriateness of further investigations.
- Degree in medicine.
- Good problem-solving and clinical decision-making skills.
- The ability to work alone and in multidisciplinary teams.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with patients and staff from a range of backgrounds
Anesthesiologists are responsible for handling surgical patients and their pain relief during procedures.
- Determines risk during medical procedures by taking medical histories, examining patients and ordering diagnostic procedures like x-rays and laboratory tests; discuss with other healthcare professionals about the method and type of anesthetic to make patients numb to pain.
- Provides and sustains airway management and life support during emergency surgery.
- Monitor patients post-surgery and determine when they are stabilized enough to move to another room or go home.
- Manages anesthesiological services and coordinate with other professionals to formulate procedures and plans; direct the duties of medical technicians, nurses, and other healthcare support staff.
- Educates patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications; instruct on different ways to prevent disease and improve health.
- Doctor of Medicine degree with anesthesiology residency.
- Minimum of three years of experience as an anesthesiologist.
- Board certified in anesthesiology.
- Skilled at epidurals, and ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Evaluate patient through questions, examinations, symptom review, and medical testing.
- Prescribes medications and monitoring patient intake.
- Recommends surgeons or other further treatments.
- Consults with surgeons on patient procedures.
- Advises and assists in cardiac surgeries when needed.
- Monitors patient progress post-surgery.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology, pre-med, physical sciences, or related field.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree; clinical residency, and cardiology fellowship.
- Certification by The American Board of Internal Medicine in cardiology and/or a subspecialty (clinical cardiac electrophysiology, cardiovascular disease, and interventional cardiology).
- Participation in further medical education and/or professional organization memberships is preferred.
Ophthalmologists are medically trained doctors with specialist skills in the diagnosis, treatment, management, and prevention of diseases of the eye and visual system.
They manage patients of all ages, from premature babies to the elderly, with acute and long-term eye conditions.
- Operates equipment such as ophthalmoscopes, slit lamps and lenses.
- Carries out eye surgery using, for example, an operating microscope, small incision (keyhole) surgery, and laser surgery.
- Provides advice and reassurance to patients and family members.
- Educates patients to help them understand their medical condition.
- Handles legal documentation for the certification of patients as blind or partially sighted.
- Previous working experience as an Ophthalmologist for [X] years.
- A Medical Degree and a Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- In-depth knowledge of treatments for chronic eye diseases.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent patient management skills.
Radiologists are doctors who specialize in the field of medical imaging. They execute and interpret medical images to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Supervises and teaches residents or medical students.
- Schedules examinations and assign radiologic personnel.
- Participate in continuing education activities to maintain and develop expertise.
- Implements protocols in areas such as drugs, resuscitation, emergencies, power failures, and infection control.
- Serves as an offsite teleradiologist for facilities that do not have on-site radiologists.
- Four-year bachelor’s degree program.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Work experience through an internship.
- Four years of residency training in radiology.
- Two-year fellowship program.
These are the Physician & Med Practioner jobs for Part-Time and Full-Time Applicant in Nigeria.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.