Plan International Recruitment 2019 and How to Apply for Available Vacancies.
- If you are searching for ‘Plan International Recruitment for 2019-2020‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
Plan International, Plan International Recruitment 2019 | This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Plan International job entry for graduate online for 2019-2020. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. Deadline for recruitment has not yet been specified.
Plan International Nigeria has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Plan International application form and guidelines for 2019-2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Plan International Nigeria Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Plan International Nigeria form?
- Is the Plan International Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Plan International Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Plan International Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Plan International Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Plan International Nigeria Application Deadline 2019-2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Plan International Nigeria.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International is one of the world’s largest organisations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
The organisation strives for a just world that promotes children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International engages people and partners to: Empower children, young people and communities to make vital changes that tackle the root causes of discrimination against girls, exclusion and vulnerability; Drive change in practice and policy at local, national and global levels through our reach, experience and knowledge of the realities children face; Work with children and communities to prepare for and respond to crises and to overcome adversity; and support the safe and successful progression of children from birth to adulthood. READ MORE…
Available Vacant Positions.
Plan International is evolving in response to shifts in international development and humanitarian response. We are doing this so we can continue to make a stand for children’s rights. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood. And we enable children to prepare for and respond to crises and adversity. We drive changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge.
We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. Having identified girls as the most marginalised group, they will be our ongoing focus as we work towards helping 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive within their communities. As we embark on this ambitious and exciting journey, we are recruiting for talent across the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Gender in Emergencies Specialist – Regional Lake Chad Programme
Deadline: 28th March, 2019.
Deadline: 28th March, 2019.
♦ Child Protection in Emergencies Specialist
Deadline: 24th March, 2019.
Salary: Circa $50,000.00 USD per annum.
♦ Education in Emergencies Specialist
Deadline: 31st March, 2019.
Salary: Circa USD50,000.00 USD per annum.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Plan International Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.
- A range of pre-employment checks will be undertaken in conformity with Plan International’s Safeguarding Children and Young People policy.
- As an international child centred community development organisation, Plan International is fully committed to promoting the realisation of children’s rights including their right to protection from violence and abuse. That means we have particular responsibilities to children that we come into contact with.
- Plan International believes that in a world where children face so many threats of harm, it is our duty to ensure that we, as an organisation, do everything we can to keep children safe. We must not contribute in any way to harming or placing children at risk.
- Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the very heart of everything that Plan International stands for. Our organisation is based on a culture of inclusivity and we strive to create a workplace environment that ensures every team, in every office, in every country, is rich in diverse people, thoughts, and ideas.
- We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on any grounds. We foster an organisational culture that embraces and exemplifies our commitment to gender equality, girls’ rights and inclusion while supporting staff to adopt good practice, positive attitudes and principles of gender equality and inclusion.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Plan International Nigeria Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
MOST RELATED POST
Tags: Apply for Ongoing Plan International Recruitment, How to Apply for Plan International Recruitment, Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at Plan International, Plan International, Plan International jobs, Plan International Recruitment, Plan International Recruitment 2019, Plan International Recruitment portal, Plan International Recruitment Requirements