Adexen Recruitment Agency Recruitment for Plant Manager 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Plant Manager… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Plant Manager. The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering.
Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the FMCG industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Manager
Job Reference: 1452
Function: Operations & Production
- Deliver production based on demand at the highest quality while maintaining cost effectiveness.
- Maintain and manage large manufacturing facilities.
- Manage plant bottling operations to maximize efficiency and material yield within set framework of quality at optimal manpower and material cost to meet the production volume targets at all times.
- Manage operations, control production while organizing the plant structure and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Manage production schedules to ensure optimized production cost and reduced downtimes.
- Execute maintenance and engineering management system of the plant to provide high reliability of operation for every machines.
- Harmonize and coordinate all manufacturing activities of the plant.
- Review on a regular basis the operating results of the plant comparing them to the established objectives.
- Implement all quality assurance programs of the company which includes environmental safety.
- Develops a system that will ensure optimal and efficient use of labor and resources to ensure productivity is monitored.
- Plan and manage the plant’s operations budget which includes variable cost and fixed costs to ensure they are kept within reasonable prices.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Mechanical/Chemical/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in performing production and engineering management in a food/beverage company.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a beverage/bottling company preferably as Engineering Manager, Factory Manager or Plant Manager.
- Manufacturing operations management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong planning skills.
- Good analytical abilities.
- Organizational abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.