Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Massive Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply.
Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Massive Recruitment… On this page you will surely get the application guidelines on how to apply for Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Recruitment 2019. See more details below;
Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Massive Recruitment
Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the follwoing positions below:
♦ Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Vom Non-academic Staff Recruitment (65 Positions)
♦ Director of Medical Services
♦ Assistant Lecturer/Instructor
♦ College Librarian
♦ Assistant Lecturer
♦ Clinical Instructor
♦ Director of Works
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should obtain a “Recruitment Form” at the College Bursary Department on the payment of a non refundable fee of N1,000 only. All completed Recruitment Forms must be accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of Credentials and the Receipt for the purchase of Employment Form should be returned to the “Office of the Registrar”.
Application Deadline: 29th April, 2019.
- Candidates who have reached retirement age or were retired from other services need not to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Plateau State College of Nursing and Midwifery Recruitment 2019 , kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.