Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Graduates 2019 | PUI Application Guide and Requirements
Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Graduates 2019 | PUI Application Guide and Requirements.
Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Graduates 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Graduates 2019, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI) is a non-governmental, non-profit, non-political and non-religious international aid organization. Our teams are committed to supporting civilians’ victims of marginalization and exclusion, or hit by natural disasters, wars and economic collapses, by answering their fundamental needs. Our aim is to provide emergency relief to uprooted people in order to help them recover their dignity and regain self-sufficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Under the direct supervision of: HR Coordinator
- The Human Resource Officer is responsible for assisting the Human Resources department in the Human resource’s tasks, including administrative duties for national and internal staff, recruitment and evaluation participation for national staff, follow up of contracts, filing.
Responsibilities and Tasks
1.) HR administration & follow-up:
- Supervision of staff in Capital Office & PUI bases in the country level.
- Supervision of public holidays management & keeping informed all bases.
- Control & checking attendance sheet of staff and arrangement of monthly report for salary distribution.
- Maintain all Internationals’ records, passport and visas, contracts, boarding pass and tickets for Administrative & security reasons.
- Update and follow up of new Admin /HR formats.
- Ensure the compliance of National staff contract procedure as detailed in PUI Internal Regulation.
- Management and follow up of International staff issue in coordination with his/her supervisor.
- Follow up of staff Appraisal forms
- Ensure all new staff has ID cards.
- Prepare vacancy announcements for National staff in all PUI bases in the country.
- Receive all applicants’ Cvs, draft candidates’ list, conduct interviews to recruit in required positions and file all applicants’ CVs & Documents in specific binders.
- Draft employment contract for senior National staff and collect all information required for the contract. (ID card, photos, identification information, reference etc.)
- Gather information from the bases and update in the Data RH all necessary information.
- Cross-check the Data RH of each base by travel to each base to make sure they are following the accurate data and information.
- To prepare payslips based on the Data RH at the end of each month and ensure it is signed by each employee;
- Check and control all staff grade, salary & position to be in accordance with PUI salary
- grid and internal process
- To ensure documents regarding legal contributions to national schemes are regularly archived.
- Prepare the International staff presence table and Vacation follow up in the country and send it on a monthly basis to his/her supervisor.
4.) General administration & daily HR management:
- To file and archive the general administration documents (renting contracts, MoUs, etc.)
- To confirm employees attendance at the office through the proper keeping of attendance tracking forms;
- To file leave requests of all employees (paid leaves, sick leaves, circumstance leaves) and help the supervisor to draw up an annual leaves plan according to personnel requests
- To perform all necessary tasks related to the general administration of PUI Maiduguri office.
- Prepare documents for payment for Social Security and income tax.
- Ensure a proper filing system of all PUI staff in the country
- Supervise rent contracts of PUI offices and GHs in the country
- Update the personal folders of PUI expats
- Control and supervise the Filing and personal folder system of PUI on Monthly basis by travel to all bases to make sure the system is applied properly and folders have all necessary docs.
- Training of new staff for HR/Administration positions in bases.
- Organize Workshops to improve the base Human Resource knowledge of the PUI Administrative System.
- Brief Training for all new Staff on PUI HR policies.
- Language skills: Fluent in English, Hausa
- Education degree: Diploma in Human Resources or related field.
- Experience within an NGO is a strong asset
- Knowledge & skills: Good analytical and writing skills
- Work experience: Minimum 1 year experience in a similar position (NGOs, private companies or public sector)
- Computer skills: Good knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Outlook. Excellent in Excel
- Commitment to the NGO values and principles
- Well organized, rigorous
- Ability to take initiative, autonomous
- Ability to set and adpat priorities in a changing work environment
- Confidentiality and strong sens of integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomacy and problem solving
- Neutrality and impartiality
- The position must be clearly indicated on the Subject.
- Only candidates who meet the selection criteria will be conducted.
- This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.
CLICK HERE for more information.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: How to Apply for Human Resources Officer job vacancy at Premiere Urgence Internationale, Human Resources Officer job vacancy at Premiere Urgence Internationale, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Graduates, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Graduates 2019, Premiere Urgence Internationale Recruitment for Graduates 2019 | PUI Application Guide and Requirements, PUI Application Guide and Requirements