Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
PriceWaterHouseCooper Job Recruitment 2019 | PWC Application Guide and Requirements.
PriceWaterHouseCooper Job Recruitment 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on PriceWaterHouseCooper Job Recruitment 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC
Professional provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Risk & Compliance Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO00905
Job type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Controller (CRO) Risk & Compliance.
- This individual will be responsible for ensuring that the business activity of the Company are carried out within a regulatory framework.
- Prove compliance support to various departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors.
- Provide administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors within the Organisation in line with the Company’s Policy.
Other responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk.
- Keep to date with, and understand, relevant laws and regulations
- Monitor compliance with laws, regulations and internal policies
- Ensure that Risk and Compliance findings are recorded and follow up with Management to rectify identified issues
- Educate employees on internal policies, laws and regulations; as well as the impact to the Company if these are not complied with.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Report back to business functions on current risk and compliance performance.
- Highlight or escalate areas of concern
- Contribute to robust and effective compliance and controls with the Company
- Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests.
- Collate quarterly /yearly ERM reports
- Report and analyse identified risks
- Keep, update and report on risk register
- Coordinate and Compile Statutory Returns timely.
- Compile weekly report for Management meetings.
- Liaise with Risk Champions weekly and reporting on risk identified.
- Collaborate with other departments to create a culture of compliance.
Qualification & Experience
- An advanced degree in Finance or an MBA strongly preferred
- HND or B.Sc in Actuarial Science, Economics and relevant professional qualifications e.g. Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment
- Minimum of 5 years cumulative relevant experience
- Experience in the Insurance Industry an added advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Result Orientation/ Drive for results
- Conflict and/or negotiation skills
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Decision making
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Numerical/Arithmetical Ability
- Strategic thinking
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, Twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.