=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment for Graduates 2019 | Application Guide and Requirements.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment for Graduates 2019, In this article you will get latest updates on PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment for Graduates 2019 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) – Our client, Nigerian Insurers Association (NIA) is an umbrella organisation for all insurance companies in Nigeria. It is responsible for promoting and upholding the universally accepted standards of business ethics and professional integrity among its members. The
Association deploys modern information technology in its operations.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
1. Job Title: Investment Analyst
Location: Cairo / Mauritius
Reference: FED 002
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- To assist the investment team with the appraisal and execution of investment opportunities.
- Develop/review financial models to support investment transactions and portfolio monitoring.
- Conduct valuation of target and portfolio companies. Analyse target and portfolio companies’ financial statement and prepare forecasts.
- Support Investment Manager and Investment Directors in all phases of the PE investment life cycle e.g. deal origination, evaluation of prospective investment, Investment Committee presentations, preparation of fund raising materials, delivery of value creation plan, exit of portfolio companies, drafting deal term sheets for FEDA transactions etc.
- Support the Investment Manager to coordinate external due diligence and other advisers working with FEDA on transactions or delivery of value creation plan for portfolio companies.
- Review deliverables of appointed advisers for FEDA’s transactions and prepare summary for the Investment Manager and Investment Directors.
- Support the Investment Manager in preparing monthly and quarterly reports to FEDA’s investors. Develop in-depth trend and industry analysis and draw relevant conclusions from the analysis.
- Take charge of scheduling deal execution meetings, track outcomes and implementations.
- Draft sector reports and research papers from time to time to disseminate knowledge about a specific area related to FEDA investments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting, Economics, Sciences, Engineering etc. with strong academic performance. MBA/MSc in Finance, Economics, Accounting and Banking will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience, 3 of which must have been spent in private equity.
- Additional relevant work experience includes investment banking or Big four deals/transaction advisory experience, strategy consulting etc. Certifications such as CFA or ACCA/ACA/CPA also required.
- Permanent position and willing and able to relocate to Cairo.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Apply for Director General job at PricewaterhouseCooper, Graduate Recruitment at PWC, Latest PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment, PriceWaterHouseCooper, PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment for Graduates, PwC Latest Recruitment, pwc uganda address, pwc uganda internship, pwc uganda website