Primus Group Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply for Jobs Online.
Primus Group Recruitment 2019… Primus Group, Primus Group Recruitment, How to apply for Primus Group Recruitment 2019, qualifications require and other important information about Primus Group Recruitment is on this page. Explore…
Primus Group Recruitment 2019
We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the Primus Group application form and guidelines for 2019/2020. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Primus Group Recruitment 2019/2020?
- When will Primus Group Recruitment start?
- I need Primus Group Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is Primus Group Recruitment real for 2019 etc.
- Primus Group Application Deadline 2019/2020.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
About Primus Group
Primus was duly incorporated in Nigeria (RC No. 19811) under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990. We are an established Engineering, Technical Services and Consultancy business providing quality service, technical and commercial support to the energy sector.
Following our inception in 1976, we have executed and managed a variety of complex projects for various renowned clients using our workforce and technical partners. We have up to 120 employees working onsite and subcontracted to our clients. Our success over the years has been attributed to our people and through our outstanding relationship with our clients and the communities from where we operate.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
♦ Procurement Service Advisor
♦ Product Specialist – Flow Control
♦ Product Specialist – Rotating Equipment (Milton Roy Products)
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the Primus Group recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their updated CV to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Primus Group Recruitment 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.