Maersk Line Recruitment for Procurement and Sourcing Analyst 2019.
Maersk Line Job Vacancy for Procurement and Sourcing Analyst… Maersk Line is recruiting for Procurement and Sourcing Analyst. The ideal candidate must possess a University degree in Business Administration or related field.
Maersk Line is the world’s largest container shipping company, known for reliable, flexible and eco-efficient services. We operate 610 container vessels and provide ocean transportation in all parts of the world. But not only do we power some of the world’s largest ships – we also propel the growth ambitions of businesses and individuals all over our planet. Every day our 7,000 seafarers and 25,000 land-based employees at 374 offices share their expertise with our customers around the world to optimize their supply chains, maximize their distribution networks and most of all realize their business potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Sourcing Analyst
- We are looking for an experience Procurement and Sourcing Analyst to join our team and lead our drive for continuous improvement.
- Ownership of Suppliers Contracts.
- Coordinate negotiations of all purchases with vendors to ensure the company gets the best quality of goods/service at the most optimal price.
- Ensure that the Company adheres to the use of the procurement tool for pre-authorization of goods and/or services to be procured.
- Ensure that the schedule of all company vendors are updated.
- Analyze discrepancies in invoices, frame agreements and system reports.
- Ensure Procurement process transparency and alignment to Maersk Group Governance policy.
- Maintaining a system whereby suppliers’ actual invoices get measured against their initial quotes and measuring delivery against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- To maintain an authorization matrix showing different levels of expenditure and capital expenditure authorization with monetary limits to various individuals – this should also be kept in line with the Group limits.
Cost Control and Analysis:
- Overall supervision of operations Cost control within the country.
- Independently provide relevant cost analysis to the various functions, within any element of sourcing or spend area.
- Monthly tracking and controlling of costs to ensure in line with budget/target.
- Ensure overall figures reliability and accuracy.
- Drive a good control environment and ensure relevant control measures are well within acceptable risk limit.
- Responsible for cost leadership and savings action plans.
- Drive and follow-up on Country cost savings initiatives in a way that achieves reduction in operating and administrative expenses.
- Develop more efficient processes and ensure implementation and maintenance of cost control procedures.
- Ensure that Cost Control optimizes efficiency to the development of cost budgets, action plans and achievement of targets.
A driven individual with the following:
- University degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 3 years of Procurement, Cost Control or relevant experience in related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong sense of initiative, a self-starter.
- Able to be firm without creating undue conflict.
The opportunity to handle a multi interaction role with strong exposure to the business (local & international) where you will have access to a panel of high level stakeholders.
CLICK HERE for more information.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.