First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Product Monitoring Officer 2018.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancy for Product Monitoring Officer… The First Bank of Nigeria Limited is recruiting for Product Monitoring Officer. The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in compliance or any related financial services area.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Product Monitoring Officer
Requisition ID: 1800000Y
Job Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Product Monitoring, the successful candidate will review the development, deployment and design of products to ensure they are in compliance with statutory & regulatory guidelines.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying and improving on areas of compliance weaknesses, reviewing the integrity of compliance procedures by ensuring that controls designed to protect the Bank against non-compliance are effective.
- Strengthening the Bank’s regulatory space by developing strategies that will ensure new products or services offerings that are in line with the bank’s viewpoint and business direction
- Conducting regulatory compliance testing on all products within the bank to ensure they are still in compliance with relevant regulatory directives.
- Candidates applying for the Product Monitoring Officer role must possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in compliance or any related financial services area, 4 of which must be in a supervisory role and candidates must also have experience in the implementation and advisory of compliance programs and in AML and CFT Transaction Monitoring
- Product Monitoring Officer candidates possessing specialist knowledge in Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection, Financial Markets and Fraud and Ethics would be highly desirable.
- In addition to the above, all candidates vying for any of the positions must possess the following:
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Communications skills
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Self-solution driven attributes, proactivity and an acceptable knowledge of the business environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.