Airtel Nigeria Recruitment for Product Pricing & Analysis Executive 2018.
Adexen Recruitment Agency Job Vacancy for Product Pricing & Analysis Executive… Adexen Recruitment Agency is recruiting for Product Pricing & Analysis Executive. The ideal candidate must possess relevant qualifications.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Pricing & Analysis Executive
- Looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role of Product Pricing & Analysis Executive in the Finance Team.
Product Profitability Analysis:
- Review, analyze and validate accuracy and profitability of new tariff plans
- Preview and Analysis Pricing of new products/ promos to ensure profitability and approval in line with DOA
- Carry out Post-Launch Analysis of new products and promos
- Monitor pricing to ensure that objectives are achieved (Acquisitions/Usage/Revenue)
- Monitor the ongoing competitive and profitability of product prices
Segment-Wise Revenue Analysis:
- Monthly Analysis of Data Plans for profitability
- Monthly Analysis of new activations. Checking contribution to revenue vis-a-vis cost of acquisition
- Bucket-wise revenue analysis
- Ensure Annual Operating Plan(AOP)/ Revised AOP is strictly adhered to. Flash and Forecast review and prompt submission
- Ensure Month-end Business Review submission as per due date
Compliance, Contract Review & Reporting:
- Compliance to FDOA by ensuring that products are approved in line with FDOA and any violation of FDOA is escalated for prompt corrections
- Monthly update of Commercial reports
- OPEX Reporting
- Other Adhoc reports as required
- Review and analyze contracts with the objective of flagging potential financial risks and implications
- Candidate must have over 5 years’ experience in Tariffing, Product Pricing and Performance Analysis preferable in a Telecoms environment.
- Attention to details
- Organizational awareness
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Data Analysis
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants.
- If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within two weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
Application Deadline: 20th June, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.